Question for Hubby's? Creampie

...the best feeling i enjoyed is when I'm on a 69 with wife on top and her guy ramming hard then pulls his dick out and explodes on her pussy lips and my face...
I can say that--from this Bull's perspective--that position is just the best. I like cucky to get a great view of
what his lovely wife is experiencing...and if he gets a mouthful of balls (and/or some cream) along the way, even better.

Cream-pie eating is a two-sided fetish.

My introduction was with an affair partner who was also a cheater - on a fairly regular basis, she would have me lick and suck her pussy after we had sex, and clean up my own cum. Later, it became part of her dominant behavior to come home freshly-fucked from one of her adulterous encounters, usually after a "girls night out," then have me go down on her, thinking I wasn't aware, either of her cheating, or the fact that her pussy was full of cum. I knew each and every time, and toward the end of our relationship I recalled for her every time it happened.

My wife loves oral sex - I usually prepare her by giving her two to three orgasms, because it makes it easier for her to take my cock. We make love, then I finish her again orally, and enjoy my own cream-pie. With respect to other sources of cream, since I am a participant in 50% or more of her encounters, and oral sex is a big part of those encounters, there is lots of pie-eating on both my part, and her lover's part. When KK does a solo encounter, the outcome is varied - sometimes I do clean her up orally, sometimes she enjoys my hard cock in her cream-filled pussy, other times, she masturbates and teases with her lover's cum while telling me about the encounter.

I love eating creampie. I've never had cum directly from the shaft but I would have no problem doing that some day. Right I just love the taste of a bull's cum in my wife pussy. I've seen films of guys taking cum directly while doing 69 with their wife. I love the the idea of taking cum like that.
Trust me taking cum directly from the shaft is one of the best things you can get. Also its a token of appreciation for thanking the bull to satisfy your wife.

I had a few cucks tell me that. Some say they love having the bull shoot it directly in their mouth while others say they like cleaning the shaft directly.
I can see myself doing either one someday, but that is totally up to my wife. If she ask me to do either, I would do it with pleasure.
I was reluctant to eat creampie when she first asked me but I did it because she asked me, so I'm sure I would come to love taking cum in other ways.

Three of my wife's fantasies....
1- After a guy has fucked her and left, she wants to call me into the bedroom and clean her up.
2- Again , have a guy cum inside her, but have me lay down so she can mount my face, and have me open my mouth as her lovers cum pours out of her and into my mouth.
3-(and I get this even less)...
Watch me shoot my load over another guy.
Not sure I could do any of the above, but I'm pretty sure it would inspire her to fuck even more men, so bit of a conundrum lol

Sharedwife16...I have done the first two, many times. My wife has been having sex with other guys for years and I always lick her clean afterward. At first, I was embarrassed by the fact that I liked licking the cum of other men out of my wife, so I always waited until the guy left. After a while, I stopped being embarrassed and started eating her as soon as the guy finished cumming and pulled his spent cock out of her.

I love it when Kate sits on my face after being fucked. Gravity helps the other guy's cum out of her. I especially like being under her when the other guy is fucking her from behind. When he first pulls his cock out of her his cum gushes out and into my mouth.

I'm not sure what you mean about shooting your load over another guy...do you mean cumming on the other guy?

Your speculation about your wife maybe fucking more guys if you would eat her afterward may be spot on. I believe that my wife Kate sometimes fucks guys just because she LOVES the enthusiasm with which I eat her pussy after she has been fucked. She knows that I cannot resist her just-fucked pussy.

Rob

As we've agreed that our openness doesn't include me with other women( she couldn't handle the jealousy) I often suggest or ask things that will enhance her desire to enjoy other men.
And although she is the opposite of dominant, the idea of playing that role, commanding me to clean her up after her lover has filled her pussy with cum really turns her on... and that is what turns me on , the thought that by enhancing her experience she will want to keep having other men fuck her and it's 100% her choice , whereas in reality I think she only considers it to 40% please me.
The only other fantasy she's shared is to have sex with a guy, but make him believe I don't know about it.
She wants to play the role of a cheating wife ... but that's another fantasy of hers that I'm sure has some deep hidden meaning lol

Careful Classic39...that's how I started out. When I was a young man, if you had suggested that I would let other guys fuck my gf or eat other guy's cum out of her, I would have told you that you are crazy. It is a slippery slope (pun intended).

My first time was impromptu with my high school gf and my best friend when we were just 18. I was so turned on watching my gf suck my buddy's cock and watching him fuck her and cum in her. He left and I fucked her and I was immediately hooked on sloppy seconds pussy. It was incredible. She had sex with other guys after that and I could barely wait to be with her afterward.

She had been having sex with other guys regularly for about three years before I ever tasted her used pussy. I got really turned on one night watching an older married friend of mine fuck her that as soon as he left, I was between her legs eating her pussy. I knew I was eating my friend's cum but I was too turned on to care.

I liked it and have been doing it for years now. My wife Kate has sex with guys I don't even know but I still crave her pussy afterward.

Careful Classic39...that's how I started out. When I was a young man, if you had suggested that I would let other guys fuck my gf or eat other guy's cum out of her, I would have told you that you are crazy. It is a slippery slope (pun intended).

My first time was impromptu with my high school gf and my best friend when we were just 18. I was so turned on watching my gf suck my buddy's cock and watching him fuck her and cum in her. He left and I fucked her and I was immediately hooked on sloppy seconds pussy. It was incredible. She had sex with other guys after that and I could barely wait to be with her afterward.

She had been having sex with other guys regularly for about three years before I ever tasted her used pussy. I got really turned on one night watching an older married friend of mine fuck her that as soon as he left, I was between her legs eating her pussy. I knew I was eating my friend's cum but I was too turned on to care.

I liked it and have been doing it for years now. My wife Kate has sex with guys I don't even know but I still crave her pussy afterward.

I am for sure in the early stage where I could never ever see myself doing that. Crazy to even think but I see the slippery slope aspect.

What's crazy is I see lots of women that are into multiple men and men wanting to share their wives but I've still not ran into anyone to make it happen. I'd gladly give a wife a creampie to take home to her husband or do her husbands sloppy seconds.

Rob looks like we are on the same boat.. although I dont have much sex with wife nowadays since i enjoy seeing her fucked by different guys pretty often and not atall shy to suck their meat in front of wife then later even love to get the load from it like a fun hungry slut.. there are times if I'm tipsy i do offer wife and her fucker to toilet and give me some golden shower moments (some directly in mouth and few over me).. I just wish I could be more open about my sissy side in open than in discreet.. hehe