Question for sissy cucks

sub4wife

Male
Apr 6, 2022
Interested in what came first for you.

Were you a cuckold first, and then a sissy? Or a sissy first, and then a cuckold?

Also, did your transformation result from self awareness, or did your wife or girlfriend lead you from one stage to the next?

After I suggested trying a MMF threesome, My Mistress/Wife quickly moved me to a full blown cuckold. I'm thinking now that She might be happier with a sissy maid at this stage in our relationship.

Were you a cuckold first, and then a sissy? Or a sissy first, and then a cuckold?

Also, did your transformation result from self awareness, or did your wife or girlfriend lead you from one stage to the next?

After I suggested trying a MMF threesome, My Mistress/Wife quickly moved me to a full blown cuckold. I'm thinking now that She might be happier with a sissy maid at this stage in our relationship.
We originally started off as a Hotwife couple with some swinging thrown in, then moved to the cuckold stage and now we're playing more with the sissy cuckold role. Kind of embarrassing when Mrs4 and I go shopping and she decides out of nowhere to buy some panties. The sales girls are so tuned in at times and on a number of occasions suggested Mrs4 had got her sizing wrong. This is where I usually start to sweat and want to crawl away but Mrs4 being Mrs4 casually replies their not for me their for him! Ouch.

Mr4

She only goes for aggressive guys swaggering around packing a pussy pounder.

She barely fucks me now, and I'm already serving them drinks, so I'm thinking it would be better to just dress appropriately.
As it should be, I know because I serve my wife and her lover every time he's here. I greet him at the door wearing babydolls and heels and hand him a beer as he comes in. When they are fucking one of them will call me to bring in drinks and snacks. Sometimes they'll have me change out of the babydolls and wear just a pair of frilly panties with my bare bum hanging out the back. I love my life lol

Sissy first. I learned my cuckold desires when a girlfriend frequently cheated on me and I found it turned me on. I've always had a girly shape so wearing panties and being submissive is natural for me but my wife taught me to be a great cock sucker. She also loves to watch her lovers fuck me, especially if I'm wearing panties.

Sissy first

Pegging first. Then became a sissy and got bigger and darker strapons until she figured me out. Then she made me her sissy faggot and cuckolding came about because I knew she needed a real man. Great wife and the love of my life!!!