Question for the hotwives and cucks...

big daddy

May 14, 2018
We mostly focus on the male anatomy dynamic in these relationships, but I'm curious....would you say your/your wifes pussy is tighter or bigger than average?

It surprises a lot of ppl ive spoken with, that some of the most sexual women I've ever been with had a really tight pussy. Ive been with less sexually adventurous/experienced women whos pussies were on the other hand, much less tight. I'm coming to the conclusion that its much like male anatomy in that it comes in different sizes and the idea of being "stretched out" is mostly a myth.

But since sex has a use-it-or-lose-it element to it, I'm also curious about whether or not pussy size has an effect on libido. It stands to reason that a naturally tighter pussy may receive greater stimulation/sensation, which may make sex more pleasurable and thus increase desire.

thoughts?

Hello,
Based on my experience women libido is not connected to their pussy dimension :)
I met an wife having a very tight pussy (she gave birth by operation not by natural way) and she has a huge libido. On the other hand one of my lovers has a very large pussy, needing and enjoying fisting, and has therefore also a huge libido
My wife has a normal vagina but always is happy when fucking a hung guy saying "he fills me better"...
Actually is not the pussy or the cock. It's the brain :)

Reactions: big daddy
My wife's boyfriend and I keep her totally satisfied and full"filled." Her words, not ours.
He's 8"c and THICK, and I'm 7"c and fairly thick... So she's not exactly "tight", but it's definitely a comfortable fit for me and him.