Question for the ladies

angstme79

Oct 29, 2019
In the thread "Showing Off My Wife's Shaved Pussy", I see a number of ladies have their clit or clit hood pierced. ( this isn't my first time seeing that!!! ) It got me wondering, what does that do to your sensations there? Are they stronger or about the same as before piercing?

How does a lady go about getting it done?? Do you just walk into a tattoo / piercing shop and say "I want my clit pierced" ??!! Do other ladies perform the piercing or do men piercers get the job ( who I would think would not be as sympathetic to a lady's sensitivities! ) Something I never really pondered before.

Reactions: btweets
What does it do for me... i love it to be pulled or tugged on, instant sensation.
Basically yes that is what I said when walking into the parlor. That one had just 2 guys at the time, it was scary, nervous but excited.
Both were younger guys and hot so that helped, once done I asked the guy to take a pic(my phone) to send to my husband, he's he did and asked for the pic as well so I sent it to both.
Went in 3 times total to have it changed.
I enjoy the attention the piercing gets as you can see it through my bikini

20200927_145333.jpg20200927_145318.jpg20200927_145156.jpg

I organised one, found a great little place ran by a woman only, called up, booked an appointment, asked for a VCH (vertical clit hood) piercing, went in, got checked, got pierced, and wow, what a result, it’s a must have if you’re thinking about it

Very sexy, Leeice!! Your pics show that you are exquisite in every way. You on the beach and that last pic are just delicious!!!!!!!

Does the CH piercing ADD to the sexy sensations on your clit - does it increase pleasure - or is it mostly neutral and just makes for a different sensation?? Do you get any "zingies" as you walk with that piercing in place?? Just wondering. VERY sexy mani BTW!!!

Reactions: btweets and Leeice
What does it do for me... i love it to be pulled or tugged on, instant sensation.
Basically yes that is what I said when walking into the parlor. That one had just 2 guys at the time, it was scary, nervous but excited.
Both were younger guys and hot so that helped, once done I asked the guy to take a pic(my phone) to send to my husband, he's he did and asked for the pic as well so I sent it to both.

View attachment 432020View attachment 432021View attachment 432022
Great pics!! I’ve always wanted to date a girl that already has them or even better, a girl that would get it done with me! I think it’s a huge turn on having my girl spread her legs open while a good looking guy pierces her pussy, and maybe even have a little fun too! My ex went with me once and the guy wanted to take her into a private room while I would have waited outside, and I was hopeful to also listen, she was going to be able to get it for “free”, but she quickly chickened out. Ugh..

Reactions: Leeice
Very sexy, Leeice!! Your pics show that you are exquisite in every way. You on the beach and that last pic are just delicious!!!!!!!

Does the CH piercing ADD to the sexy sensations on your clit - does it increase pleasure - or is it mostly neutral and just makes for a different sensation?? Do you get any "zingies" as you walk with that piercing in place?? Just wondering. VERY sexy mani BTW!!!
I totally agree with you on that last pic!!!!!

Ohhh wow very juicy

Gorgouse pussey

In the thread "Showing Off My Wife's Shaved Pussy", I see a number of ladies have their clit or clit hood pierced. ( this isn't my first time seeing that!!! ) It got me wondering, what does that do to your sensations there? Are they stronger or about the same as before piercing?

How does a lady go about getting it done?? Do you just walk into a tattoo / piercing shop and say "I want my clit pierced" ??!! Do other ladies perform the piercing or do men piercers get the job ( who I would think would not be as sympathetic to a lady's sensitivities! ) Something I never really pondered before.
My wife has a VCH She says wearing a g string or thong really rubs her and gets her going .She said that one one of her guys fuck.her its a different feeling since getting pueced she alsonwears chains or additional weighrs realy pulls in then she has mind blowing O'S have het Clit hood pierced