Question to the Hubbys

Wife2see

Reaction score
We're a member of another sharing forum and there's lots of hubby's on there who share pictures of their wives without them knowing, I personally like to know if he shares a picture of me, but my question is this,

What's your opinion on the matter, do you find more of a turn on to share a picture of your unaware wife?

We're a member of another sharing forum and there's lots of hubby's on there who share pictures of their wives without them knowing, I personally like to know if he shares a picture of me, but my question is this,

What's your opinion on the matter, do you find more of a turn on to share a picture of your unaware wife?
As I do the majority of the posting on here I know exactly what photos of me there are although we both agree on what we will put up. However, I suspect a great deal of the posts on here are made without the wife knowing and we both feel this is wrong. I know this isn't an answer to your question but just felt we had to say our bit...Becky xx

As I do the majority of the posting on here I know exactly what photos of me there are although we both agree on what we will put up. However, I suspect a great deal of the posts on here are made without the wife knowing and we both feel this is wrong. I know this isn't an answer to your question but just felt we had to say our bit...Becky xx

Guess in a marriage trust is the main thing if you husband and wife trust each other to stick to rules if they were made , sharing of pictures should be included one should know and agree what is being shared to others

Guess in a marriage trust is the main thing if you husband and wife trust each other to stick to rules if they were made , sharing of pictures should be included one should know and agree what is being shared to others
Totally agree bigjohn but I would also say that if you are in a cuckold or hotwife relationship then honesty and trust are even more important.

Honesty and trust seem to be the theme here. We typically are that couple that dares to be different in many ways. The original question of getting turned on by posting pics unaware of the wife. We do post on swinging sites and have not gotten the other's approval first but we do share the information so both are on board. This pic of our avatar was a bit of a shock to her showing the fresh creampie but she smiled and approved. I could see where if would be a violation if it was done in total secrecy. Just like anything in this lifestyle communication is key.

Honesty and trust seem to be the theme here. We typically are that couple that dares to be different in many ways. The original question of getting turned on by posting pics unaware of the wife. We do post on swinging sites and have not gotten the other's approval first but we do share the information so both are on board. This pic of our avatar was a bit of a shock to her showing the fresh creampie but she smiled and approved. I could see where if would be a violation if it was done in total secrecy. Just like anything in this lifestyle communication is key.
Good point, but you aren't being dishonest in posting just using the posting to arouse when you finally declare it. It's a bit like having sex with someone and then going home and telling your husband all about it, as long you have the basic approval of your partner to play when you want then there's nothing wrong with it.

Reactions: mature cpl
Good point, but you aren't being dishonest in posting just using the posting to arouse when you finally declare it. It's a bit like having sex with someone and then going home and telling your husband all about it, as long you have the basic approval of your partner to play when you want then there's nothing wrong with it.
Thank you for saying what I was poorly trying to say.

Reactions: xxxcouplexxx
I have to agree with all the above. Trust is key. I post almost all of my pics that he takes.....and he knows about it.....sooner or later! :rolleyes:

Reactions: Openandready69
If he is doing something without the consent of his wife. Then that makes the situtation wrong. And very true a lot men post pictures of their wives or girlfriend pretending to be a couple. Just to alude people and string along men on the internet. And I'm sorry I find these men very desperate. Meaning there are so many red flags to tell your talking to a husband and only him. Most men on sites, or forums have no clue how to talk to women. Half the time they are rude... And think ( Can I fuck you) The best way to start a conversation with women. Last you flash a pic with tits and They all go bonkers.... That is a sign man not having much sex or there is no woman in his life.

I have my wife's consent to post any pictures I want as long as I have her face blocked out.

Absolutely! I love to show her off and get the feedback!

Reactions: Kinky2