Questions for bulls...

What the age range of couples you've been with.
About how many times with a couple? How often? Where do you do this?
Is hubby always present watching ?
What's your age? Are you black or white.
Justly with hubby sharing or watching we DP her we take turns on her ass and pussy

Reactions: erzika34
Great question! I have been with one couple for 11 years. The wife is now 63, husband is 70. The wife still looks and has the sexual youth of a woman who is 40. Since I moved to a different state she flies out to see me on the weekends twice a year. I met a young couple, guy is 26, girlfriend 24. Wanted to see and fantasized a nice sized older white guy like me to play with gf in front of them. They were very open to it due to not being married. That was a one time thing that lasted 3 days in a row. It was hot staying with them the 3 days.

Reactions: spin418
Great question! I have been with one couple for 11 years. The wife is now 63, husband is 70. The wife still looks and has the sexual youth of a woman who is 40. Since I moved to a different state she flies out to see me on the weekends twice a year. I met a young couple, guy is 26, girlfriend 24. Wanted to see and fantasized a nice sized older white guy like me to play with gf in front of them. They were very open to it due to not being married. That was a one time thing that lasted 3 days in a row. It was hot staying with them the 3 days.
That's quite the age spread.
Years ago, I was 24 and had an ongoing once week deal with an older married gal, she was 42. She was incredible in bed, we'd get it on 3 times in about 2 hours then she'd go home to her family. On the weekends I'd F*** anything I could, always a girl my age or younger. I remember like yesterday how a 22yo girls pussy got so friggin wet and slick....damn it was hot.....42 year old, she made sure there was some KY at my place. Both were great just different.
Married 20+ years, I've only been with my wife kinda. 99% of our fun has been with our friend, we did hook up with a stranger out of town once, it was just OK if that. Messed with another couple once, was great but I was more into watching my wife and other husband, side by side, same bed. His wife was good, felt different, kissed different, moved different, etc. Was fun for sure but they were our age, used a lot of lube between the two girls.

Last edited:
That's quite the age spread.
Years ago, I was 24 and had an ongoing once week deal with an older married gal, she was 42. She was incredible in bed, we'd get it on 3 times in about 2 hours then she'd go home to her family. On the weekends I'd F*** anything I could, always a girl my age or younger. I remember like yesterday how a 22yo girls pussy got so friggin wet and slick....damn it was hot.....42 year old, she made sure there was some KY at my place. Both were great just different.
Married 20+ years, I've only been with my wife kinda. 99% of our fun has been with our friend, we did hook up with a stranger out of town once, it was just OK if that. Messed with another couple once, was great but I was more into watching my wife and other husband, side by side, same bed. His wife was good, felt different, kissed different, moved different, etc. Was fun for sure but they were our age, used a lot of lube between the two girls.
If you being with them for 11 years now the wife 63 and the hubby is 70 so how old are you ??

Usually the female is much younger than me.
It varies. I had one couple for a year and a hotwife by herself for a few years.
No not always.
I'm 59 and white.