Questions for husbands, what do you think while your wife is with another man

DonD

Male
Dec 6, 2021
My wife is out for the night with another man. I know they are having sex but I think what exactly are they doing. I think about this every time she goes on a date. I get hard a masturbate several times while she is out. I do cum hard and a lot. Tonight I have been thinking about more than just Tonight's guy but thinking about how many guys have cum in her and how much cum it has been. That thought just made me harder and I shot more cum than usual. Does this happen to you other husbands?

My wife is out for the night with another man. I know they are having sex but I think what exactly are they doing. I think about this every time she goes on a date. I get hard a masturbate several times while she is out. I do cum hard and a lot. Tonight I have been thinking about more than just Tonight's guy but thinking about how many guys have cum in her and how much cum it has been. That thought just made me harder and I shot more cum than usual. Does this happen to you other husbands?
She should have locked you before she left to stop you masturbating. You have a job to do cleaning her up when she gets home.

I loved it. The feeling that was in my gut and groin was incredable. wondering what she was doing for him and what he was having her do for him. There were times she would come home just before it got light out. some times she was sore from being fucked. when she got back I would have her tell me every detail.

What do I think? I am glad my wife is enjoying herself. When we met she was very shy and timid. Most of the time now I am there watching the physical aspect of her relationship with the other men, she has 3 boyfriends. I am there naked but for my cage, watching them enjoy each other and I am happy for her.

Last edited:
Im trying to talk my wife into fucking another guy in front of me this weekend when her mom takes the kids. She had her fill at the weekend I think lol. She is still sore now.

I feel its the best thing She can do for me sexually. I would rather her fuck another guy than me fuck another woman.

I think about what they are doing at the moment about how she is sucking on his balls or he is dumping a big load of cum into her while I get hard as hell and jerk off. I think about how she is my dirty little slut and how she is going to be full of cum when I pick her up and kissing me on the lips while knowing she just had another guys cock in her mouth. She now knows that when she gets home she is to order me to do my job and add my cum to his then to get down and clean her up. I have been thinking and figured that John had fucked Jo more times than I have. One thing he does not know is that he has cleaned a couple of my loads out of her also. Jo didn't tell him we fucked before she went to his place

When I am present and my wife is with another man, I am usually happy, and I love to see her enjoy herself and to watch her climax. I also enjoy watching as the man nears climax and then watching them both as the guy explodes inside her.

My emotions and feelings run the gamut when my wife is away with another man. My stomach is usually in knots; while I know the other man will satisfy her in ways I cannot, I still think of what if she wants him and will no longer want me. I wonder if she is doing things for him that she would never consider doing for me. I have vivid images in my mind of the guy fucking my wife and using her body for his full pleasure. I often will cum with no contact with my cock just from the thoughts of what she is doing.

My wife has gone on motorcycle trips with her lover, he uses her phone to send me pictures of her blowing him in the hotel room.
It does drive me crazy just thinking about how she is with him and one time she agreed to let one of his friends fuck her too, they sent me the video.
But it's still good to know that she is safe and having a good time.

I think about what she is likely doing at that very moment. It leaves me with the most gut wrenching butterflies imaginable knowing she is being kissed, touched and fondled in the most intimate ways possible.

I then start thinking about how another man is alone with my wife burying his hard cock balls deep in her over and over and how she must be enjoying that experience. Thinking about the taboo of it all and another man coming deep in my wife is over the top erotic to me.

Time comes to a crawl as I wait for her to eventually get home freshly fucked so I can ask questions about each and every detail as she slowly rides my cock with her cum-filled pussy.

It's addictive and the more I experience nights like that, the more obsessed I get with wanting it to quickly happen again.

Husband here---Pure pain ecstasy, and all the adjectives in Webster's---Dropped her off once at a motel, spent a few hours trying to shop==Almost real when I could suddenly see her sucking and fucking, taking his cum, moaning, --naked bodies moving like poetry in motion==He has taken possession of what I thought was mine. A nice smile from her when I returned---Would like to do it again

When she plays alone, I can't sleep and stay right beside my phone waiting in any type of report. It drives me crazy thinking maybe she is naked right now or I hope she is fucking his brains out. Sometimes it is torture when I dont hear from her for hours.

Last edited:
I love the week long text with her lover and her picking up the clothes letting me choose what sexy panties she will get fucked in and outfit.
Once she leaves and the text and video and pictures I get from her lover . My dick is Rock hard ready for her to come home so I can fuck her well used pussy

I love the week long text with her lover and her picking up the clothes letting me choose what sexy panties she will get fucked in and outfit.
Once she leaves and the text and video and pictures I get from her lover . My dick is Rock hard ready for her to come home so I can fuck her well used pussy
Has she ever denied you when you go to reclaim her.

I have always enjoyed it when she would go out on one of her dates. I knew she was going to get laid and would come home with a fresh creampie. Sometimes one of our friends would spend the weekend smoking pot and playing strip poker. Sooner or later, we were all naked. After we were all naked, we would continue to play cards only now we played for forfeits. This would be whatever the winner wanted to do, we would end up touching each other. Prior to her starting to out on dates I tried to talk her into having sex with another guy another guy and if she did I would eat her out then have sex with her. The first time was a friend of ours that would come over on the weekend and help with the addition I was putting on the house. He would stay the weekend in our spare bedroom downstairs . Saturday after working on the addition and dinner we would smoke pot and play cards. After a couple weekends we ended up playing strip poker. One night after he had gone to bed Barb (wife) we were horny and started to play around. She said to me go get Rick, but he has to wear a condom. Not sure why we had one as Barb and I didn't use since had had a vasectomy. And every time I would star to cum she would say "oh my I felt that". So I went down and told Rick Barb wanted to see him. We go in the bedroom and Barb said to him you won't be needing them (his under shorts) He takes them off and has a rock hard hardon. She motioned to me and I got the condom out. Now I wanted him to cum in her, so I take the condom out and started to put it on his dick. When I did I only put it on just over the head of his dick. Once on I guided him into
barb's pussy. He started to pump her and after some time she says " OH MY IFELT THAT" just like she does when I cum in her so I knew the condom had come off and she was filled with his cum. After he went back down stairs , she said what if I get pregnant. My response was "that's the plan. Rick would stop by throughout the week and ask where Barb was. As luck would have it every time he came by she had just gotten out of the bath tube and in the bedroom. and naked. He would simply walk passed me, go into the bedroom and fuck her. This happened many times and each and every time he fucked her bareback. And then leave. As promised I would go eat her and then fuck her. It wasn't until many months later when she got a real lover did she get pregnant. I knew sooner or later she was going let Tim fuck her. I was at work and when I got home she called me into the bedroom where she told me she had fucked Tim and was I mad. I told her no I wasn't mad and that I knew she was going have him sooner or later. I laid her on the bedroom ate her and fucked real go. Again she said OH I FELT THAT. When we were done she had our cum oozing out of her hairy pussy. She had him many times after that.

I have always enjoyed it when she would go out on one of her dates. I knew she was going to get laid and would come home with a fresh creampie. Sometimes one of our friends would spend the weekend smoking pot and playing strip poker. Sooner or later, we were all naked. After we were all naked, we would continue to play cards only now we played for forfeits. This would be whatever the winner wanted to do, we would end up touching each other. Prior to her starting to out on dates I tried to talk her into having sex with another guy another guy and if she did I would eat her out then have sex with her. The first time was a friend of ours that would come over on the weekend and help with the addition I was putting on the house. He would stay the weekend in our spare bedroom downstairs . Saturday after working on the addition and dinner we would smoke pot and play cards. After a couple weekends we ended up playing strip poker. One night after he had gone to bed Barb (wife) we were horny and started to play around. She said to me go get Rick, but he has to wear a condom. Not sure why we had one as Barb and I didn't use since had had a vasectomy. And every time I would star to cum she would say "oh my I felt that". So I went down and told Rick Barb wanted to see him. We go in the bedroom and Barb said to him you won't be needing them (his under shorts) He takes them off and has a rock hard hardon. She motioned to me and I got the condom out. Now I wanted him to cum in her, so I take the condom out and started to put it on his dick. When I did I only put it on just over the head of his dick. Once on I guided him into
barb's pussy. He started to pump her and after some time she says " OH MY IFELT THAT" just like she does when I cum in her so I knew the condom had come off and she was filled with his cum. After he went back down stairs , she said what if I get pregnant. My response was "that's the plan. Rick would stop by throughout the week and ask where Barb was. As luck would have it every time he came by she had just gotten out of the bath tube and in the bedroom. and naked. He would simply walk passed me, go into the bedroom and fuck her. This happened many times and each and every time he fucked her bareback. And then leave. As promised I would go eat her and then fuck her. It wasn't until many months later when she got a real lover did she get pregnant. I knew sooner or later she was going let Tim fuck her. I was at work and when I got home she called me into the bedroom where she told me she had fucked Tim and was I mad. I told her no I wasn't mad and that I knew she was going have him sooner or later. I laid her on the bedroom ate her and fucked real go. Again she said OH I FELT THAT. When we were done she had our cum oozing out of her hairy pussy. She had him many times after that.

i wou;d have wanted my eife to have a once-a-week fuck buddy. i worked evenings so it would have been so easy.

Has she ever denied you when you go to reclaim her.
No she loves telling me how he fucked her
While I’m fucking her when she comes home.
Other times she tells me his dick is bigger
So I can fuck her harder and dirty talk to her .
She would even wear later on the week the panties she took to get fucked, so I would bring it up to her. I would say “those are the panties he fucked you in huh” she would smile and say yes
The I would fuck her in them as well . She knows how to work me lol