Quotes of Interest..Which Story Do You Want Me To Tell?

Hwcouple702

Gold member
Verified
Aug 15, 2018
All of these incidents are about "decisions". Which would you really like to know the story about? I've pretty much stopped posting stories now and only post a few pics these days but if there is any real interest I might consider putting one or more of these stories together for you.

1) "The guys want you to come to the bunkhouse tonight so they can pass you around". "Pass me around?" "You know you have a reputation over the years as the pass around girl of the bunkhouse and you can't really deny that. You know they call you that and look forward to you showing up at the ranch every year. You normally come by the bunkhouse and the guys always enjoy that so they just asked me if you would come tonight".

-My episode at the Ranch from last week.

Pic from the bunkhouse on a night I entertained the boys a couple of years ago.

Storyranchbunkhouse.png
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2) "You know, when I give you an option you're going to have to make a decision. When you do, you're going to find that whatever decision you made was the correct one and at the same time the wrong one".

-My Brother In Law situation finally develops after all of these years

Pic, teaser from text exchange
1629150274442.png
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3) "Are you kidding me? I'm only 16 for another few weeks and I'm here in the back of your car, wearing my cheerleader dress for the last time ever. If you don't fuck me right now, while I'm wearing this dress we'll both regret it for the rest of our lives".

-My 36 year old "boyfriend" has his opportunity to formally take my virginity and has a decision to make. He's my friend's dad and we've been dating and having anal and oral sex for almost a year now (as I was with his son as well). I'm ready to lose my actual virginity though.

Pic LEGAL me in my "cheerleader dress"...the actual dress! I was craving finally having sperm planted between those legs and deep inside me.

___1629150545324.png____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"She told me that she heard as the the guys discussed the rumor that you fuck around on me and that the "fight's on" for your pussy this weekend".

4) My husband tries to warn me that a couple of guys from his work would be trying to fuck me out at the lake on this weekend and to not be too slutty or lead these guys on this weekend. I took it as "inside information" that I could use to fuck around on him later that night with one or both of these guys.

My newlywed early 20's body and first thong. This was the body all of the guys from my husband's work wanted to fuck and I dressed in exactly this thong when I went to the lake.
_______1629150903132.png________________________________________________________________________________________________________

5) "How long have you been fucking that pretty little, rich, city girl out there on the porch"?

Those words last week were spoken by a wife who knew the second she finally met me, exactly what was going on between her husband and me!
Pic Me on the porch within minutes of meeting my longtime ranch lover's wife. I was wearing this and this was the porch.
1629151887418.png

Or, are there any other stories you are craving to hear the details of?

Mrs Hotwife

Last edited:
I can't believe you've not had more responses to this!
I know, right? I did tell number 4 in one of my Lifestylers Magazine articles though. I've been considering my 16 year old cheerleader story next. That is story option number 3. Seriously, it turns me on so much to this very day. I WAS 100% LEGAL AT THAT TIME IN MY STATE. It was so much work putting the articles together for the magazine that neither of us has even considered writing stories here again yet. They take tons of work and people don't really care to read them that much so we've stopped anyway. Mostly Mr HW makes up little "vignettes" for the "Captions" threads as a sexy favor to other members who ask for them on their pics.

Publisher of LSM thinks we should write a small book about my coming of age and experiences as a wife. I just don't think there is any payoff for doing so though. Way too much work and who on earth reads "erotic wife" stories anyway?

Number 2 full details and more pics🐱💦🌊
That one is sort of a "mixed bag". It's such a turn on at times and at times is kind of grosses me out. I'm torn. I would have to tell it when I'm feeling excited and horny about it rather than feeling really slutty (in the wrong way) about it. You know, it involves family so it's a bit unnerving. I'm not worried about Mr Hw obviously, but everybody else? If this got out to other family members or his wife (who I dearly love) for some reason, it would be a disaster. In reality, violating a cardinal lifestyle rule. I've done that a few times over the years and gotten lucky with it, but those rules are there for a reason.

I just found this site and WHOLLY SMOKES YOU ARE HOT!!!!! My wife and I are both into fitness as well and being fit sure makes for a better sex life. I have always found women that “cheat“ to be very erotic. Your stories and experiences are fantastic!!! I love the way you view it. I can see that some of the things that you do would cause angst and jealousy for your husband, but angst and jealousy can also turn into a turn on.

I look forward to reading more of your posts!! I have read through most of the existing and LOVE them!!

Reactions: Hwcouple702
All of these incidents are about "decisions". Which would you really like to know the story about? I've pretty much stopped posting stories now and only post a few pics these days but if there is any real interest I might consider putting one or more of these stories together for you.

1) "The guys want you to come to the bunkhouse tonight so they can pass you around". "Pass me around?" "You know you have a reputation over the years as the pass around girl of the bunkhouse and you can't really deny that. You know they call you that and look forward to you showing up at the ranch every year. You normally come by the bunkhouse and the guys always enjoy that so they just asked me if you would come tonight".

-My episode at the Ranch from last week.

Pic from the bunkhouse on a night I entertained the boys a couple of years ago.

View attachment 581243
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2) "You know, when I give you an option you're going to have to make a decision. When you do, you're going to find that whatever decision you made was the correct one and at the same time the wrong one".

-My Brother In Law situation finally develops after all of these years

Pic, teaser from text exchange
View attachment 581250
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3) "Are you kidding me? I'm only 16 for another few weeks and I'm here in the back of your car, wearing my cheerleader dress for the last time ever. If you don't fuck me right now, while I'm wearing this dress we'll both regret it for the rest of our lives".

-My 36 year old "boyfriend" has his opportunity to formally take my virginity and has a decision to make. He's my friend's dad and we've been dating and having anal and oral sex for almost a year now (as I was with his son as well). I'm ready to lose my actual virginity though.

Pic LEGAL me in my "cheerleader dress"...the actual dress! I was craving finally having sperm planted between those legs and deep inside me.

___View attachment 581257____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"She told me that she heard as the the guys discussed the rumor that you fuck around on me and that the "fight's on" for your pussy this weekend".

4) My husband tries to warn me that a couple of guys from his work would be trying to fuck me out at the lake on this weekend and to not be too slutty or lead these guys on this weekend. I took it as "inside information" that I could use to fuck around on him later that night with one or both of these guys.

My newlywed early 20's body and first thong. This was the body all of the guys from my husband's work wanted to fuck and I dressed in exactly this thong when I went to the lake.
_______View attachment 581262________________________________________________________________________________________________________

5) "How long have you been fucking that pretty little, rich, city girl out there on the porch"?

Those words last week were spoken by a wife who knew the second she finally met me, exactly what was going on between her husband and me!
Pic Me on the porch within minutes of meeting my longtime ranch lover's wife. I was wearing this and this was the porch.
View attachment 581267

Or, are there any other stories you are craving to hear the details of?

Mrs Hotwife
Great if all...but if I had to choose, I'd go with 1 and 2. Those sound lot hotter; there's something fantastic about you being handed around and your brother in law finally receiving you after all these years.

That one is sort of a "mixed bag". It's such a turn on at times and at times is kind of grosses me out. I'm torn. I would have to tell it when I'm feeling excited and horny about it rather than feeling really slutty (in the wrong way) about it. You know, it involves family so it's a bit unnerving. I'm not worried about Mr Hw obviously, but everybody else? If this got out to other family members or his wife (who I dearly love) for some reason, it would be a disaster. In reality, violating a cardinal lifestyle rule. I've done that a few times over the years and gotten lucky with it, but those rules are there for a reason.
My vote is keep this one to yourself. Some things should stay in the shadows. As you say your sister in law will be hurt.

Reactions: Hwcouple702
I had forgotten about this thread. Since that time I've told numbers 1, 3 and 4 on the forums. Number 2 has been going well but perhaps I should keep that under my hat. Number 5 is a bit of a bummer and it never seemed like anybody was interested in the one's that go wrong.

Reactions: Bobby75
I had forgotten about this thread. Since that time I've told numbers 1, 3 and 4 on the forums. Number 2 has been going well but perhaps I should keep that under my hat. Number 5 is a bit of a bummer and it never seemed like anybody was interested in the one's that go wrong.
Hummm. No. 5 is a cautionary tale?

I know, right? I did tell number 4 in one of my Lifestylers Magazine articles though. I've been considering my 16 year old cheerleader story next. That is story option number 3. Seriously, it turns me on so much to this very day. I WAS 100% LEGAL AT THAT TIME IN MY STATE. It was so much work putting the articles together for the magazine that neither of us has even considered writing stories here again yet. They take tons of work and people don't really care to read them that much so we've stopped anyway. Mostly Mr HW makes up little "vignettes" for the "Captions" threads as a sexy favor to other members who ask for them on their pics.

Publisher of LSM thinks we should write a small book about my coming of age and experiences as a wife. I just don't think there is any payoff for doing so though. Way too much work and who on earth reads "erotic wife" stories anyway?
Everyone loves this more than you know!!! Male and females get off on your stories but more on your body!!!