rate me 😍

single2mingle001

Oct 18, 2019
It's always a bad sign, when the image is cropped in,

it leaves too much information out to make an actual rating that makes any sense

your thighs look nice and thick, your pussy is wet, and tight which is a good sign.

however the shape that your butt forms in the photo tells me two things

1) either the person doesn't know how to take a proper picture, that doesn't make the woman look over weight

2) potentially the woman can be severely over weight, because the angle is top down, that hides the stomach, behind the
thighs, and because of the crop, you can't tell if the back is flat or chubby. also the pussy isn't shaved, you can see hair.

I was going to rate 4/10, but the pussy is wet, tight, and puffy,

5/10

Sep 8, 2021
It's always a bad sign, when the image is cropped in,

it leaves too much information out to make an actual rating that makes any sense

your thighs look nice and thick, your pussy is wet, and tight which is a good sign.

however the shape that your butt forms in the photo tells me two things

1) either the person doesn't know how to take a proper picture, that doesn't make the woman look over weight

2) potentially the woman can be severely over weight, because the angle is top down, that hides the stomach, behind the
thighs, and because of the crop, you can't tell if the back is flat or chubby. also the pussy isn't shaved, you can see hair.

I was going to rate 4/10, but the pussy is wet, tight, and puffy,

5/10
checkout my other posts 👌🏼