Would you fuck her?

• Total voters
Please provide your feedback on what you would do to my wife. Be as detailed/graphic as you can. I will be showing her your comments in hope that they’ll boost her confidence.

Hard dick pics in front of her pics would be greatly appreciated. I’m sure it’ll turn her on to see how other men still desire her and she can still get other men hard.

View attachment 1044382View attachment 1044383View attachment 1044385
Would dive into this fine lady and make her know how much she is appreciated!! Would definitely fuck her over and over and then eat this fine pussy out for hours.

Reactions: dcano0901
I'd drive her out for a summer picnic and get her naked afterwards having got her tipsy. After sucking those luscious tits I'd want to 69 her dipping my tongue into her bald cunt while my BWC slipped down her throat. I'd aim to fuck her arse hard once I'd had enough of ramming her slippery fanny. I'd have her face down in the long grass and bang the shit out of her tiny brown arsehole shooting spunk up her arched back before popping it back in her waiting mouth.

Please provide your feedback on what you would do to my wife. Be as detailed/graphic as you can. I will be showing her your comments in hope that they’ll boost her confidence.

Hard dick pics in front of her pics would be greatly appreciated. I’m sure it’ll turn her on to see how other men still desire her and she can still get other men hard.

View attachment 1044382View attachment 1044383View attachment 1044385
Oh fuck me baby. You are a living sexy hot doll to be tasting every morning when we wake