Real cuckold/Swinger vs Fetish Holder

Jan 16, 2021
Delhi India
Hi Guy
Till date I have came across many guys (husband) over Internet on social Media Platforms and learned this thing that 99% of them are only Fantasising about the lifestyle. Most of them either have never discussed this with their wife or only a little percentage who have discussed, couldn’t get assent from wife. Media they sharing are taken from google and story they telling is only their mind thoughts. Nothing like that happened or happening in real life. But when we are here on this platforms where no one know about your identity I want to learn how many of you have gone to what extent in your real life. Pls share only Genuine experience

Reactions: Htwf4fwb
Hi Guy
Till date I have came across many guys (husband) over Internet on social Media Platforms and learned this thing that 99% of them are only Fantasising about the lifestyle. Most of them either have never discussed this with their wife or only a little percentage who have discussed, couldn’t get assent from wife. Media they sharing are taken from google and story they telling is only their mind thoughts. Nothing like that happened or happening in real life. But when we are here on this platforms where no one know about your identity I want to learn how many of you have gone to what extent in your real life. Pls share only Genuine experience
This is something we are really doing. I have been talking to her about it for a long time and we are moving foward. Real life, not just fantasy

Reactions: Hot4maturelady
I'm still a wannabe but have crossed the threshold of talking to her about it. I don't know if it will ever happen but it seems like I take three steps forward, two steps beck. Sometimes to the point where she doesn't want it brought up at all. But I'm not discouraged and keep trying. Every once in a while I come across something that trips her trigger and makes her cum hard when talking to her about it.
I do have a master plan that I think would push her over the edge but it involves another man and Bulls are very hard to find in this area.

I was a wannabe for a long time, but when i found out everything my wife was doing behind my back, i confronted her, and always told her how it turned me on to know she was a slut behind me. This eventually led to her opening up to being a hotwife, and being able to live what we have now.

I'm still a wannabe but have crossed the threshold of talking to her about it. I don't know if it will ever happen but it seems like I take three steps forward, two steps beck. Sometimes to the point where she doesn't want it brought up at all. But I'm not discouraged and keep trying. Every once in a while I come across something that trips her trigger and makes her cum hard when talking to her about it.
I do have a master plan that I think would push her over the edge but it involves another man and Bulls are very hard to find in this area.
keep trying n u will succeed

Reactions: wormwood
Here's one...a swinging couple who's husband loves to watch her get fucked while exploring his female foot fetish. BOOM...that's us

Think it's a fetish for us. Neither of us want me to fuck everyone all the time. We have an occasional thresome, but he is into watching me give blow jobs to young guys, and I love doing it. I really get off on swallowing huge young cocks. So I think it's more of a fetish that we share