Real life experiences

Macmmot

Male
Aug 23, 2018
When I was a teenager my parents divorced and Mom quickly became a pass out cold drunk and I would find her around the house half undressed or completely naked passed out cold drunk sleeping. This is the first time I ever had a grown up woman nude and I was excited to see her nude body. Mom had big dark areolas with long nipples and she had pubic hair something I didn't have yet. Once I learned that nothing would wake her up after she got drunk I took some nude pictures of her to look at while I was jerking off. Soon I got up the courage to feel her up. I couldn't believe how soft her boob's were and while I was feeling them I saw her nipples getting longer and longer which was really cool then I touched her pubic hair and was amazed at how soft and fuzzy it was. While I was doing that I discovered a slit between her legs and I was able to slip my fingers inside of her vagina which was so warm and slippery. I removed my fingers and smelled them and then tasted them and it was funny tasting but I liked it. As time went by I got bolder and bolder I tried sucking on her nipples while fingering her and I used her hand to masturbate with and when I came I put some of my cum on her lips and used some to finger her with. About a year later I found her passed out cold drunk sleeping on her side completely naked and I thought if I could get into the spooning position with her I might be able to slip inside of her vagina. After I stopped shaking from fear and excitement I got into position and easily slipped inside of my mom's vagina and within seconds I was cumming inside of her vagina. This is the first time in my short life I ever had sex. All of my first sexual experience was with her. I learned about the opposite sex from my mother's body whenever she got drunk. This was the absolute greatest time of my life. She never woke up or moved a muscle the whole time and never said anything to me about all of the cum I left inside of her and on her and the sheets. This is my real life experiences with my drunk mother when I was a teenager. This is the real truth no bullshit at all _4_44460141.jpgthats her sons sperm dripping out of her used up pussy when she was drunk she had no idea her ...jpgIMG_20170517_145159.jpgJoyce c .jpgJoyce Campbell passed out cold drunk sleeping when I took this picture of my mom .jpgmy son cumming inside of me .jpgdrunk .JPG