Reality cuckold

Yorkshireguy

Couple
Apr 18, 2019
West yorkshire england
We often spoke about her playing with other guys while we had sex, and often when we was out having drinks she would have no trouble guys wanting to chat her up, i liked seeing other guys touching her bum and flirting. This one night we was in blackpool and she took it up another level, she actually kissed a guy as they danced and he led her outside to the beach, i followed them and they was kissing and fondling each other as the guy sat on the rock my wife started to give hime a blow job as she looked up she saw me and carried on, thats when i new i was hooked on cuckolding, i moved my postion so i could relieve myself as i watched!, she got up and pulled her skirt up and sat on him riding his cock, wow was a great sight she the turned around with her back to him and sat on his cock he fumbled around and released her 36d tits, as they was at it another guy must have seen then as he walked up to her with his cock in hand wanking and started playing with her tits she just carried on and jerked him off on to her tits, soon after they both came got dressed and whent back to the pub. And thats how it all started.....

After that i was hooked on more the voyeur side than the cuckold side of it. After a couple of weeks as we was talking she said she wouldnt mind getting some pictures done with a black man i agreed so we looked for one and found a guy who travelled to us, he new what we wanted just different pictures of my wife with him in erotic poses! So after a few drinks she was ready and whent off to get changed leaving me and leroy chatting he asked what do i get out of it i said looking at the pleasure on her face is priceless i told him i wanted some pics of his hands on her bum and tits over her clothes, she came down in different outfits and i was rock hard taking the pics i asked her to put her white dress on that she had so she whent upstairs to change and came back in the dress and i started taking pics leroy said is it okay to put my hands on your boobs she looked at me and i said ok, so i took a few more the i had a toilet break i came back in the room and said i wanted a drink of tea so headed of to the kitchen i could hear them laughing and whispering then the door opens and my wife whent upstairs, when she came back i was already back in the room talking to learoy, and the wife was still wearing the white dress.as we got taking pics again leroy asked if i could take some more of his hands on her ass and boobs, i said ok so she faced him as he put his hands on her white dress he pulled it up to show her bare ass and gripped her ass cheeks i snapped away taking pics he then seemed to whisper in her ear and i am sure she moaned, he spun her around and pulled her in to him putting his hands on her stomach as i clicked away he moved his hands up to her tits holding them her nipples was sticking out threw her dress he then looked at me and said keep taking pictures dont stop! And pinched her nipples then moved his hands up to the top of her dress untied it and pulled it down exposing her tits, he grabbed them and pinched her nipples again her head flopped back i new then she would let him fuck her. I made a excuse for thr toilet and whent out of the room after about ten minuts i whent back in, leroy was sat on th edge of the chair and the wife had a leg up by his side it was obvious he was poking her, i turned the big light out and put the lamp on then sat in the chair leroy said take some pics, i said no i will just watch. He stood up took his jeans and t shirt of and sat back down the wife started to give him a blow job, i went over and slid my fingers in her pussy she was soaked so i crawled under her for a taste and lapped it up i the got up and sat back in the chair she came over and gave me a blow job leroy stuck his cock in her she looked at me her eyes wider than ever wanking me of she then looked at me and said she was cumming and at that moment i came over her tits. Leroy stood her up and fooked her standing up her tits flopping about she was moaning her eyes was shut i could her squelching from her ass banging in to him she then looked straight at me once more and said,omg am cumming again, leroy laughed then put her on all fours and rode her like jockey i could hear his balls slapping on her ass, he pulled out and came over her ass cheeks....

After that i was hooked on more the voyeur side than the cuckold side of it. After a couple of weeks as we was talking she said she wouldnt mind getting some pictures done with a black man i agreed so we looked for one and found a guy who travelled to us, he new what we wanted just different pictures of my wife with him in erotic poses! So after a few drinks she was ready and whent off to get changed leaving me and leroy chatting he asked what do i get out of it i said looking at the pleasure on her face is priceless i told him i wanted some pics of his hands on her bum and tits over her clothes, she came down in different outfits and i was rock hard taking the pics i asked her to put her white dress on that she had so she whent upstairs to change and came back in the dress and i started taking pics leroy said is it okay to put my hands on your boobs she looked at me and i said ok, so i took a few more the i had a toilet break i came back in the room and said i wanted a drink of tea so headed of to the kitchen i could hear them laughing and whispering then the door opens and my wife whent upstairs, when she came back i was already back in the room talking to learoy, and the wife was still wearing the white dress.as we got taking pics again leroy asked if i could take some more of his hands on her ass and boobs, i said ok so she faced him as he put his hands on her white dress he pulled it up to show her bare ass and gripped her ass cheeks i snapped away taking pics he then seemed to whisper in her ear and i am sure she moaned, he spun her around and pulled her in to him putting his hands on her stomach as i clicked away he moved his hands up to her tits holding them her nipples was sticking out threw her dress he then looked at me and said keep taking pictures dont stop! And pinched her nipples then moved his hands up to the top of her dress untied it and pulled it down exposing her tits, he grabbed them and pinched her nipples again her head flopped back i new then she would let him fuck her. I made a excuse for thr toilet and whent out of the room after about ten minuts i whent back in, leroy was sat on th edge of the chair and the wife had a leg up by his side it was obvious he was poking her, i turned the big light out and put the lamp on then sat in the chair leroy said take some pics, i said no i will just watch. He stood up took his jeans and t shirt of and sat back down the wife started to give him a blow job, i went over and slid my fingers in her pussy she was soaked so i crawled under her for a taste and lapped it up i the got up and sat back in the chair she came over and gave me a blow job leroy stuck his cock in her she looked at me her eyes wider than ever wanking me of she then looked at me and said she was cumming and at that moment i came over her tits. Leroy stood her up and fooked her standing up her tits flopping about she was moaning her eyes was shut i could her squelching from her ass banging in to him she then looked straight at me once more and said,omg am cumming again, leroy laughed then put her on all fours and rode her like jockey i could hear his balls slapping on her ass, he pulled out and came over her ass cheeks....
Boy I bet we could swap some experiences and photos, a lot of mine are in and around Yorkshire lol

Reactions: Yorkshireguy
Lovely stories of how you got into the hotwife lifestyle - hope you're still enjoying watching your wife getting fucked xx

We often spoke about her playing with other guys while we had sex, and often when we was out having drinks she would have no trouble guys wanting to chat her up, i liked seeing other guys touching her bum and flirting. This one night we was in blackpool and she took it up another level, she actually kissed a guy as they danced and he led her outside to the beach, i followed them and they was kissing and fondling each other as the guy sat on the rock my wife started to give hime a blow job as she looked up she saw me and carried on, thats when i new i was hooked on cuckolding, i moved my postion so i could relieve myself as i watched!, she got up and pulled her skirt up and sat on him riding his cock, wow was a great sight she the turned around with her back to him and sat on his cock he fumbled around and released her 36d tits, as they was at it another guy must have seen then as he walked up to her with his cock in hand wanking and started playing with her tits she just carried on and jerked him off on to her tits, soon after they both came got dressed and whent back to the pub. And thats how it all started.....