Realtor and wife

D Wyatt

Male
Apr 19, 2022
I am Dave and my wife Debbie and I live in Charleston, SC. I am 32, white male, medium built and athletic. Debbie is 31yrs old, 5’6, 120 lbs, white, black hair, hazel eye, 36c. We have been planning to move near Myrtle Beach for a few years now and finally decided to get serious and start looking for houses. Two weeks back we looked at a few houses on the internet and reached out to their realtors. We then got a few calls and one of them decided to send us a few listings based on our criteria. We went through all the listings and finalized about 7-8 of them which he agreed to show on last Saturday.

We ended up driving and met him at Starbucks around 10am in the morning. We again went through the listings and went through the plan he has based on the best routes. John our realtor is about the same age as we were but I can see he has done pretty good (was driving BMW M4). He was mixed race and told us later that he is still single. About 6’2, well built and had an assertive personality.

We had two cars (we drove as well) and Debbie and I sat in our car. We saw a few houses and he was very polite and patient. He also knew that the final decision would lie with Debbie and ensured he was paying attention to her needs and was also trying to please her (opening the door for her, arranging coffee, etc.). After 3-4 showings John got friendly and also cracked a few jokes which were borderline appropriate. For example, he once said “this will be a good bedroom as no view of neighbors from the window, you can keep the light and window open if you want while you both are enjoying each other’s company”. In one instance while we were walking back to our cars, Debbie stopped next to his car to check a msg, he said to both of us “I won’t mind if your wife sits with me for the drive to next viewing but don’t tell me i haven’t warned you if she doesn’t come back to you”. Knowing Debbie I thought she would hate those comments but I was surprised when she laughed out loud and even said to me teasingly “Shall I?”...anyway al good fun.

The day ended well with all of the seeings and we retired in the hotel in the night after we said goodbye to John and thanked him. He also said he will keep sending her more property details as they come up. I won’t lie but I did visualize John and Debbie together and it got me hard but I guess that’s not abnormal when your wife is hot and you see a good looking guy around her. Anyways, we came back and got busy with our schedules.

Last Monday we got an email from John that he has a couple of more properties he wants to show us on Thursday. They are new in the market and will go soon. He said we will love them. However, by no means I can take the day off on that day and as I was about to reply no to him, some random thought came to me mind.

What if I ask Debbie to go alone and see him? Will she ever say yes or will stop me saying it is a ridiculous idea? If she ever decides to go, will she ride in his car? (She hates driving). What will she wear? Etc, I got so hard thinking about all this and want to see if I should test the idea

Love to get some thoughts as I am still in the conundrum.

It cud help a lot with the purchase. He knows what good & not, what priced right, etc.

Now, if it also happens to turn either of you on, well, thats a home run!

Do it Debbie!

Send Debbie alone and make sure she’s sexy. Could help with the purchase and besides, she’s going to decide what you’ll be living in anyway. And if she gets some cock, well then fantasy fulfilled.
Thats a great idea! Have her wear a short skirt & tiny panties or none at all.
And go alone.
Its called Bartering, Debbie. The exchange of goods or services for goods or services.
A well given blowjob could save thousands!

We sometimes test drive cars and my wife wears a short skirt and bright panties that are easily seen when her skirt hikes up. We shop for a guy she likes and then she tells me to sit in the back and carries on a conversation with him in the front. Sometimes she asks if he can help her out to give him one last look. It always ends with her giving him her number.

Attachments

• Car - Copy.jpg
    Car - Copy.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 652
Ok, I am going to tell Debbie that I can’t go but we shouldn’t miss opportunity to see the house. I will tell her that it seems to tick all out boxes and it may be gone before the weekend. If she make it work, she can go and see the house (and other ones) and if she likes them I can try to come on Friday.

I will post her response here, very curious what she says.

Here is the conversation I just had with Debbie

I: Debbie what do you think about the house which John sent?

Debbie: loved it, it meets all our criteria and is in our preferred neighborhood too

I: Do you think it will stay in the market? We can visit in on Saturday. You know I can’t miss my meetings on Thursday

Debbie: I highly doubt but we can always take the chance

I: hmm....let me think if we can do something. What if you go and see it?

Debbie: How will I go? I don’t want to drive all the way and also you need to see it as well if we make an offer

I: if you really like it, I can come on Friday

Debbie: I don’t want to drive all the way

I: What if we look for public transportation or I drop you tomorrow night and come back? Are you ok John takes you around to see the houses? If not, you can always rent a car

Debbie: Hmm..lemme think

I: ok babe, let me know what ever you prefer. I can chat with John and ask for the favor if you wish

We sometimes test drive cars and my wife wears a short skirt and bright panties that are easily seen when her skirt hikes up. We shop for a guy she likes and then she tells me to sit in the back and carries on a conversation with him in the front. Sometimes she asks if he can help her out to give him one last look. It always ends with her giving him her number.
Several of my ex’s and I would go “car shopping” on many occasions. They would wear a short skirt or sundress but almost always without wearing panties. We would start out most of the time in the showroom, and they would make sure to take their time getting into the drivers seat with the salesman next to the door. It was always planned out ahead of time to make certain he gets clear views of their pussies, while at the same time acting as if it’s not necessarily intentional. Other times we made perfectly obvious and had fun teasing, especially during test drives when skirts were up, and legs were open. Have always had so much fun doing that!