Recent threesome recap

tonyhud

Nov 23, 2019
So just to introduce myself - bi-married guy, enjoy sharing the wife (when possible - we're safe and only play with a couple of regulars), especially with bi guys. This is a brief recap of a recent night that I shared via email with a prospective new guy:

So... last threesome - it was hot. Guy has a new place, cool kind of attic/hideout room. It had been a while - so everyone was horny. We like to get right into it, but he tends to talk too much sometime. Anyway eventually we're all around the bed and she just loves taking out his cock and slowly working it over - and I was right on her shoulder watching closely and playing with his balls - totally hot. He loves to fuck so basically they just went at for a while - I watch, sometimes lick them where I can fit, shove my cock in her mouth, etc. Crazy thing about this night - he finally cums in her, then I fuck her from behind as he is fucking her face and dirty talking, and I cum in her, then he drops another load in her! Somewhere in there I went down on her creamy pussy and she came. So now she had 3 loads in her slut wife pussy, and we get home and we go at it again, she rides me to another orgasm, then she cums again while playing with herself while I blow a load on her face... so yeah, crazy couple of 50 somethings...

Couple of pics of her with the guy -

very nice!! sounds like fun was had by all. We just came back from seeing our fwb...it had been a while since we had seen him and he did not dissapoint pulling her right up and onto his lap, they played for quite a while in several positions when her also taking me from time to time. He then mounted her missionary ( her fav. position and he came in her. Licked her good then it was my turn to take her to completion.....needless to say she now has a huge smile on her face.

Reactions: Larry9028
very nice!! sounds like fun was had by all. We just came back from seeing our fwb...it had been a while since we had seen him and he did not dissapoint pulling her right up and onto his lap, they played for quite a while in several positions when her also taking me from time to time. He then mounted her missionary ( her fav. position and he came in her. Licked her good then it was my turn to take her to completion.....needless to say she now has a huge smile on her face.

Attachments

• 75540215_10162548032540076_8934899235569008640_o.jpg
    75540215_10162548032540076_8934899235569008640_o.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 75