Reclaiming Her

hubwithhotwife

May 15, 2018
My wife and I have been involved in this lifestyle for a few years. I really enjoy watching her with another guy. She enjoys the sexual freedom that she has and she loves the sex. Lately after her lover leaves she wants me to fuck her while her pussy is still full of her lover's cum! It's really hot for me to slide my cock into her and when I withdraw it I get turned on seeing it coated with her lover's cum. We have the best sex ever after she's been royally fucked by some other dude! I'm wondering how many other people enjoy this and what some of your experiences have been.

I also enjoy that but I also love licking that cum filled pussy first. And then after she cum's then I slide my cock into that fresh fucked pussy.
My girl talked me into doing this once. It was crazy HOT! After I came in her (maybe 6 strokes?), she took my cock into her mouth to "clean it up". As she did, she told me she was tasting his cum, my cum and her cum!

Cannot wait to do it again!

My wife and I have been involved in this lifestyle for a few years. I really enjoy watching her with another guy. She enjoys the sexual freedom that she has and she loves the sex. Lately after her lover leaves she wants me to fuck her while her pussy is still full of her lover's cum! It's really hot for me to slide my cock into her and when I withdraw it I get turned on seeing it coated with her lover's cum. We have the best sex ever after she's been royally fucked by some other dude! I'm wondering how many other people enjoy this and what some of your experiences have been.
It’s one of the best feelings you can have!!