Red Rooster

armyguyot1

Male
Mar 7, 2018
Northwest
We were in Las Vegas a year ago and the wife was hot to trot. We went to the sex museum and she decided to go to the Red Rooster and make the big move. We got most of the way down Tropicana and she chickened out. She wanted to go back in the daylight and look at it but by that time it was time to go home. She has come full circle and is ready to go for it again but with the current covid thing I am not sure if it's open. Probably not. I am not sure I would want to chance it anyway. Any current knowledge of it? Two things about Las Vegas. One is the distance from home and the anonymity of it. The other is the What happens if Vegas stays if Vegas as she really feels we can leave it behind if she doesn't really like it. Anyone been there? Should anyone go there?

Reactions: Humanbyte
Been 4 or 5 years, but it was a nice place with some very cool people. No pressure environment, plenty of room to play if you choose to do so. I’d go back if I ever get back to LV. Have fun!

Reactions: Myhotwife
She wanted to go and then chicken out and now is curious again and wanting to go back. Not sure if it's a good idea to try now or not. I do want testosterone to cause us to do something we shouldn't. At the same time we are ready to try it. I could see us watching and picking someone up to take back to our hotel. She might surprise me and go for the gusto once she gets going. She has the what happens in Vegas attitude so becoming an all out slut isn't as big a deal there.

In the mid 90's my Ex and I went to the Red Rooster, we had a ball, sorry for the pun. We met a couple and played in one of the rooms for hours. After that we got together with that couple a few times a years, we lived in NorCal and they lived outside of Reno.

Meeting a couple to play with would be great. You had just the distance to keep it the right tempo. You could easily be to far or to close. We are a country couple where anonymity is key. Both too well know locally so that's why the Red Rooster is a nice distance to feel comfortable.

That is a big deal to my wife. She is a farm girl and anonymity is very important. She changes in Las Vegas. The slut comes out in her but it has to stay there and not follow her home. I just sit back and enjoy the ride. She has finally worked enough nerve to try the Red Rooster again. She has recently ask some questions and wanted my assurance that is was ok.

If you're close enough to Vegas to go there and play when she wants, that is great. There are other sex clubs that would offer the same anonymity all over the USA. We live in The South, and the first one we ever went to was in Orlando, FL. We pretty much just watched, but went to the group room and played by ourselves. The thing that turned my wife on the most, was watching a single woman who had attended by herself, get gang banged by about 10 men. She fucked every one of them in the ground and was asking for more! Susan got very interested in the lifestyle after that, and has fucked dozens of men since then. Good luck to y'all.......this is a lot of fun!

Wife wants to try it but too many people.we would like to have nice mature male come to our hotel.and see if she could do it as I watch