Red Vixen Mid Day Rendezvous With J

Today we had planned to meet with our local friend J. Red Vixen works a half day on Wednesdays. He was able to come but about an hour before he got here, my damn boss notified me that he had a project he needed started asap and finished no later then tomorrow mid day. Well, that took me out of the game and left them to their own devices, lol. They were kind enough to start out on the sectional making out and letting their hands roam all over each other's bodies.

She quickly undid his pants and had his rock hard cock out and in her mouth. I was able to peer over and watch her for a little bit suck that cock of his like a champ. She gives amazing head and he let her know it. He looked over and smiled at me but I knew he was really enjoying him sucking his cock. He was guiding her head up and down with a little bit of forced guidance and she never missed a beat.

She stopped after a bit, stood up, removed all her clothes and then helped him out of his and grabbed his hand and led him into the bedroom which is the next room over. Before she left the room she looks at me and smiled and said, " Bye honey, I'm going to take him to our bed and enjoy him and his big, thick cock."

And that she did. The sounds they were making in the bedroom for the last hour and 20 minutes told me they were very much so enjoying each other. I knows shew came at least twice. You can tell when she cums, she is definitely not the quiet type.

We are planning on having him back next weekend for a lengthier stay and with no interruption so he and I can
Thats great that they were still able to play and have fun. Hopefully next time goes smooth and you can enjoy it as well.

Reactions: RedVixen_StagNC