Regular central NJ guy seeking female/hotwife/couple for LTR

Sep 3, 2020
NJ
Respectful, regular guy looking for a woman and/or hotwife and/or couple for friends with benefits type of relationship. 100% straight and not looking for a one night stand, prefer ongoing friendship in and out of the bedroom. All races and ages welcome. I'm in the central NJ area.

Reactions: werekinky2
Respectful, regular guy looking for a woman and/or hotwife and/or couple for friends with benefits type of relationship. 100% straight and not looking for a one night stand, prefer ongoing friendship in and out of the bedroom. All races and ages welcome. I'm in the central NJ area.

OK. Background please; Age, area, availability
education, profession?
Must meet in public 1st.

I'm 5'9", 175 athletic pounds, 5.5", smoke/drug/disease/covid free. I'm a health care professional and hold a doctorate degree. I'm in the Milltown/North Brunswick area near Rutgers. I'm usually available day time between 11 and 2, Tues and Thurs. I'm a newbie to this so not quite sure what to expect.

I'm 5'9", 175 athletic pounds, 5.5", smoke/drug/disease/covid free. I'm a health care professional and hold a doctorate degree. I'm in the Milltown/North Brunswick area near Rutgers. I'm usually available day time between 11 and 2, Tues and Thurs. I'm a newbie to this so not quite sure what to expect.

Age?

U wrote ur 77, as in seventy seven years old?
Ok, u may be exceptional, but 77 just isn't gonna work for her. She's a very young 51.
Thanks anyway..