respect for sluts

Nov 14, 2016
I have the deepest respect for women that love fucking different men. Especially married women that loves having hubby see her passionately fucking other men and wanting them to cum inside her. Salute to you lovely ladies that aren't afraid to let yourself enjoy the pleasure of fucking multiple men.

We will chime in with a second to that motion. Mrs Ntcuck wonders out loud who decided that a slut and a whore are such a bad thing. It is wonderful that females can express their sexual desires as much as the men.
I agree. Men have always done it but that makes them studs. I love sluts

Great. I think those panties stuffed in your pussy were a dead giveaway. Just wish you lived near me. My area seems totally devoid of sluts. Or at least I can't find them.

My wife says she is my personal slut and loves to please me by fucking me & other men at the same time. She says when she fucks multiple men all she gets out of it is multiple orgasms and lustful anticipation of the next event! ;)

"...........all she gets out of it is............."

Sorry but that statement seems to minimize her enjoyment as if there was more to be had but missing.

Reactions: ntcuck