Respect

yearzero

Couple
Apr 8, 2021
South Africa
I have been reading a lot of posts on this site and I must be honest I LOVE 99% of them

I do however find that Some (please note) SOME guys claiming to be BULLS are super disrespectful towards Couples and CUCKS

People forget that this lifestyle is mostly a choice between couples and that is what gets them off!!! Being a cuck stag whatever!!

It does not mean cause we have chosen this way of life that our wives and of Girlfriends have become CHEAP and EASY and that they are willing to fuck the first guy that makes the offer of SEX
I know when it comes to my wife having a partner she is really picky and is really fast to stop a “bull” in his tracks the second it becomes disrespectful

I don’t know maybe it is just me But HEY
Just remember RESPECT counts a lot for a lot

Just my two cents

I have been reading a lot of posts on this site and I must be honest I LOVE 99% of them

I do however find that Some (please note) SOME guys claiming to be BULLS are super disrespectful towards Couples and CUCKS

People forget that this lifestyle is mostly a choice between couples and that is what gets them off!!! Being a cuck stag whatever!!

It does not mean cause we have chosen this way of life that our wives and of Girlfriends have become CHEAP and EASY and that they are willing to fuck the first guy that makes the offer of SEX
I know when it comes to my wife having a partner she is really picky and is really fast to stop a “bull” in his tracks the second it becomes disrespectful

Just my two cents

Just my two cents
What happened ?

Just my two cents
VERY well said !!!

Just my two cents
I couldn't agree more. I think a lot of the macho bulls are pretenders

This is quite a good an interesting point. Even those of us that are into humiliation (I am one of them) want it limited to the sexual encounter. The excitement for me is to have a bigger and better man fucking my wife. While also telling me how small and pathetic my dick is (which is true). But there needs to be respect that the bull is being brought into our relationship for a purpose. You will never get far enough with us to get your dick in my wife if you don’t have respect for us.

Just my two cents
100% correct !!! Ms. Insatiable is quite sensible to this. It’s not because we are in the stag/vixen lifestyle that she is a cheap whore. Sometimes I, as her husband, really have to step in and draw a line in the sand : here and no further.

We know that there are quite a lot that don’t agree but condoms are a MUST for us. Every gangbang you have at least one that thinks he can go bare. Not respectful at all.

great that you bring up this subject ! RESPECT !

Disrespect does exist in our chosen lifestyles but should never be tolerated. Anyone disrespects me or my husband will find out really quick that they have no place in our lives. I normally found any disrespect coming from those inexperienced, never get laid guys who proclaim they are a gift to women. They have no understanding of what and why we do things.

My wife and I have lived a wonderful hotwife marriage for over 20 years. I am a 100% Stag who has loved every minute of her playing with other men.
She has always made the decisions on who she sleeps with, her body, her rules.

Rule number one:
She has never and will never use the word or associate with any man who refers to themselves as a Bull. I must add that she hates the use of ANY labels. She’s bi but she will only say “I am who I am”

Rule number two:
When she sleeps with a man she’s allowing the man the pleasure of her body not the other way around. Any disrespect, on her or me, and it’s over.

Disrespect does exist in our chosen lifestyles but should never be tolerated. Anyone disrespects me or my husband will find out really quick that they have no place in our lives. I normally found any disrespect coming from those inexperienced, never get laid guys who proclaim they are a gift to women. They have no understanding of what and why we do things.
This is something @Anonymousrachel and I have noticed as well. Some guys come in with an insane amount of arrogance, not realizing they they are basically a toy she will use and then come back to her husband and her life. Then the disrespect starts and they don’t get that they will never have a chance acting that way.

Let's be honest here,

there are cucks on the daily that reach out and tell bulls how they want them to fuck their wives, how small they are, how hot their wife is.
The sexual energy starts right off the bat, are there couples that try to get to know the bull? sure, but not many.
Especially the hotter the guy, the more sexual the conversations become.

This teaches guys and people in general, what the majority of people act like/want in a conversation and what not.
If we read any threads, 90% of them are, "will you fuck my wife" blah blah blah, and a bunch of people would say 10/10 "would make her wet"
People can't even respect the ratings they give to each wife, an unkept, lose, hairy pussy, gets the same rating as a clean, tight, shaven one.
One takes more effort, and the other doesn't and yet most people would rate 9/10 or 10/10.
Why should people be respectful when majority of the people are ok with sexual energy.

To solve this issue, couples could say in their profile, that they would like a normal conversation with the bull before talking sexually,
that would solve a lot of the conversations that you are getting, this would only work for people that read profiles.
You could also add comments to your pictures saying what your looking for, Since people are visual creatures.

My last point is that couples almost never reach out to bulls, if couples took the initiative, and structured their first message,
to how sexual/respectful they wanted the conversation to go, I am sure you would have better results.

People can't read minds, they can't tell what type of person you are and want to be treated and talk to.

I've took the time out of my day, to check every profile that decided to complain, and checked your about me section,
I found only two couples, @javaspice and @verkitwme that mentioned anything about contacting them, and how they want to be approached.
I am sure these two couples can check their inbox and verify if I have messaged them even 1 time in the 3 years of me being on here.
and the fact is, respectful guys treat respectful couples with respect.

the rest of the people don't respect themselves enough to include and about me section, to have the right to complain.

Just my two cents
Thats why most of this so called bulls, If cows wore underpants they would never get to see pussy!

Reactions: yearzero
Let's be honest here,

there are cucks on the daily that reach out and tell bulls how they want them to fuck their wives, how small they are, how hot their wife is.
The sexual energy starts right off the bat, are there couples that try to get to know the bull? sure, but not many.

This teaches guys and people in general, what the majority of people act like/want in a conversation and what not.
If we read any threads, 90% of them are, "will you fuck my wife" blah blah blah, and a bunch of people would say 10/10 "would make her wet"
People can't even respect the ratings they give to each wife, an unkept, lose, hairy pussy, gets the same rating as a clean, tight, shaven one.
One takes more effort, and the other doesn't and yet most people would rate 9/10 or 10/10.
Why should people be respectful when majority of the people are ok with sexual energy.

To solve this issue, couples could say in their profile, that they would like a normal conversation with the bull before talking sexually,
that would solve a lot of the conversations that you are getting, this would only work for people that read profiles.
You could also add comments to your pictures saying what your looking for, Since people are visual creatures.

My last point is that couples almost never reach out to bulls, if couples took the initiative, and structured their first message,
to how sexual/respectful they wanted the conversation to go, I am sure you would have better results.

People can't read minds, they can't tell what type of person you are and want to be treated and talk to.

I've took the time out of my day, to check every profile that decided to complain, and checked your about me section,
I found only two couples, @javaspice and @verkitwme that mentioned anything about contacting them, and how they want to be approached.
I am sure these two couples can check their inbox and verify if I have messaged them even 1 time in the 3 years of me being on here.

the rest of the people don't respect themselves enough to include and about me section, to have the right to complain.
I dont think many of this so called couples are real couples i think they pare pretenders. Also i think same goes for many of the so called cucks.... i think many of them have an imaginary wife or a girlfriend..... It is really easy to be what ever you want to be on the web from your house....

I dont think many of this so called couples are real couples i think they pare pretenders. Also i think same goes for many of the so called cucks.... i think many of them have an imaginary wife or a girlfriend..... It is really easy to be what ever you want to be on the web from your house....
Yeah I agree, I know a couple, that's real, and they get stood up on dates like 1/2-1/3 of the time, and she's super fit and hot for someone that's in her 40's.

Super funny if you ask me

Let's be honest here,

Being real here. The majority of posters on sites such as this are people living in a fantasy world. Couples that are not a couple but some poser. Cucks that live in their heard and haven't had a relationship in their life. The only truth from them is they are not getting any but that's because there is none to get for them. Those that call themselves bulls that if they ever did get a date would either not show or cum in their pants as soon as they met their date. Not saying all but it is really hard to navigate sometimes. Eventually you figure them out but sometimes that takes some time to waste. I get the deluge of phony contacts and just have to take a beak from the sites I visit. Maybe their is a season for them but during this pandemic with more sitting at home, the volume goes up. My husband has pretty much just given up on visiting any sites. We are members of a verified paid site that we feel more comfortable in except being that we are no longer in the US, not much going on for us. We are lifetime members as some of the very first members so it cost us nothing to be on it.

Any contacts for me are approved by me and my husband so respect and pleasantness must reach both. Sometimes I choose someone, sometimes my husband chooses someone. No one is chosen if we don't both approve. We both know quite a bit about any potential contact and that won't change. I had never had anyone approach me except for some flirting and at times that led to something else.

We are different than what these phony posters think someone wants to hear. Sure, I humiliate my husband but I see him knowing about or watching what i do humiliation by itself. I don't treat him like some child. He is not. He is an alpha male that allows me the freedom to get what I want knowing he can not give it to me. OK, I have had some fun and made him sit naked while he watched. He does his own comparison so I don't need to add any sound to it. Just in fun. He never actually gets upset. You see, when he watches me, he is thankful that I include him in my sexual activities even if it is just to watch.