Restaurant games

Pistil

Feb 25, 2019
I hade made friends with this guy on Tinder, he is a 26 year old graduate student in Austin. Should you ever come across my profile on that site you would see that I make it clear that I am married and my husband is part of the game.

We arranged to meet at a restaurant close to the hotel where we were staying. We arrived little before closing time, had a few glasses of wine before we began our meal.

LOL, actually by the time we were finished we had drank two full bottles and that might explain my behavior.

We talked, I flirted, I had sexted with the guy earlier so I was sure we clicked and sex was a given.

By dessert time they had me sitting with my thighs wide open, Paul, my husband had removed my panties, one knee on my husband’s thigh, the other on my new friend’s thigh, my skirt hiked up and just covered by the table cloth.

They had been rubbing my thighs, my belly, my bush, had not been between my lips but I was so aroused, so what and so wanting them to.

Well our very handsome waiter came to take the dessert order and found me flushed, a thin sheen of sweat on my face. My eyes were shiny and my throat was dry.

Both of these assholes had a huge grin on their face. The waiter came up to me and in that moment my husband spread my lips and this guy started fondling me.

He was waiting for my order, but I could not speak, after taking in the scenario he laughed and said “I will get the bill”

He walked up to the other two chicks waitressing, whispered something to them and they all had a look and a smile.

We left for the short walk to the hotel, my knees shaking, so happy to walk with a hunk on each arm and looking forward to the evening.196280

I hade made friends with this guy on Tinder, he is a 26 year old graduate student in Austin. Should you ever come across my profile on that site you would see that I make it clear that I am married and my husband is part of the game.

We arranged to meet at a restaurant close to the hotel where we were staying. We arrived little before closing time, had a few glasses of wine before we began our meal.

LOL, actually by the time we were finished we had drank two full bottles and that might explain my behavior.

We talked, I flirted, I had sexted with the guy earlier so I was sure we clicked and sex was a given.

By dessert time they had me sitting with my thighs wide open, Paul, my husband had removed my panties, one knee on my husband’s thigh, the other on my new friend’s thigh, my skirt hiked up and just covered by the table cloth.

They had been rubbing my thighs, my belly, my bush, had not been between my lips but I was so aroused, so what and so wanting them to.

Well our very handsome waiter came to take the dessert order and found me flushed, a thin sheen of sweat on my face. My eyes were shiny and my throat was dry.

Both of these assholes had a huge grin on their face. The waiter came up to me and in that moment my husband spread my lips and this guy started fondling me.

He was waiting for my order, but I could not speak, after taking in the scenario he laughed and said “I will get the bill”

He walked up to the other two chicks waitressing, whispered something to them and they all had a look and a smile.

We left for the short walk to the hotel, my knees shaking, so happy to walk with a hunk on each arm and looking forward to the evening.View attachment 196280
tasty