Ricky - New Here

Ricky

Male
Jan 19, 2017
A few months ago I came home earlier than expected and found my wife fucking a guy she works with. Bad enough she’s doing it in our house but the bitch was making a video of it. Soon the cheating slut fucking wife of mine will be my ex, happy days are here again. I thought about just divorcing here but the slut cunt needs to pay so I’m telling as many friends and family (hers and mine) as I can about what a cheating cunt she is. I also sent everyone a copy of the video of her sucking and fucking this guy. I don’t know how long it’s been going on but she finally got caught now she can sell/give away her pussy to any one she wants! And now I’m free to have some fun!!

Click this link to see my cheating wife

Last edited:
Nice video. To bad she cheated, an open discussion may have willingly involved you.
I made copies and sent that video to all her family members besides our friends. She is hiding from everyone right now. Her fun came to a screeching halt.

If she asked or told me she wanted to do it I might have said yes. It could have been a turn on watching her but by not telling me it became a trust issue. What other secrets is she withholding from me. She killed the trust ... she killed the marriage!

Agreed trust is everything. I violate my wife's trust constantly, I feel very bad about doing it, but feel I am justified. I am probably totally wrong in that judgement, but I am a slut prick.

Agreed trust is everything. I violate my wife's trust constantly, I feel very bad about doing it, but feel I am justified. I am probably totally wrong in that judgement, but I am a slut prick.
Are you saying you can't be honest with her or that she won't understand?

Earlier last year I had a several hour discussion with her. I opened like never before I told her things I only write to unknown people using the anonymity of the Internet, like here. I put everything on the table , EVERYTHING, even how I loved to suck cock. I told her how important sex was to me, and that if I was prepared for divorce to achieve a fulfilled sex life.

I asked her if she understood, she said yes, I asked her again, she insisted she got it. I pressed on (knowing her executive function issues). I asked to tell me what she got, she refused, after words she finally gave in and told me. "You want a divorce". Holy Crap Batman, After hours of me pouring out my heart and soul that's what she gets.

Last edited: