Roommates & Brothers - Native American Date Gangbang (True Story)

Lapster

Male
From
AL, US
Sep 7, 2018
Alabama, USA
This was in 1985 when I was in college. I had two roommates in a small rented house. My brother's ""S & D" were also there often hanging out. My brothers and I are like best buddies, hanging together even today. I think it might have something to do with being military brats. One of my roommates "R" was a military brat also while my other roommate "P" was a fraternity brother.

One night my brother S brought over a beautiful Native American woman "M" who was 28, 5"8", about 130 lbs., B cup breasts with nice dark skin and hair. She was older than all of us by at least 3 years. My roommate P was in Iowa going to his grandfather's funeral with his mom. The four of us were big guys over 6' 1", with similar thin muscular builds except R who had a barrel chested thick lineman body.

We were having a great time in the Livingroom smoking a joint and talking. M was telling us about her Native American heritage and seemed to be enjoying herself. She was sitting on the couch between me and my brother S with my other youngest brother (I was the oldest) on the floor. My roommate R was seated beside the couch in a circular rattan chair with one of those big round throw pillows used for a seating cushion.

My brother S began getting frisky with M, kissing on her and teasingly putting his hands slightly under her belt, with the rest of us continuing to talk but noticing. M pulled S's hand out of her pants and then whispered in his ear. He widened his eyes seemingly surprised by her comments. S immediately told R to get up from the rattan chair, which he did, although he seemed puzzled. S grabbed the round cushion from the chair, pushing the coffee table out of the way. He then laid the round cushion on the floor in the center of us. M stood up and laid down on her back on the cushion. The 3 of us not in on the conversation just thought she wanted to get into a more comfortable position to continue our conversation. R sat down on the floor now that he didn't have a functioning chair.

Next my brother S announced that M really was enjoying how much the four of us guys got along and that she could tell we were all genuinely close. M said it wouldn't be nice to let S make-out with her in front of us other guys who weren't with dates. He then said she told him she had always wanted to have sex with a group of guys who were friends and she wanted to do it tonight with us if we were willing. This was a rhetorical question as there wasn't one non-horndog limp dick in our group and none of us was shy in close quarters naked. S said all of us had to swear to secrecy never mentioning it to anyone or at least not naming her. We all agreed. She told us it was now our job to undress her.

As group we dove in taking on differing responsibilities, one guy removing her boots, another unbuttoning her shirt and lifting her up to take it off, me unbuttoning her pants and pulling them down with my brother S doing the final honors of removing her bra and panties. M was truly enjoying the frantic attention from all of us. She had a huge smile across her face.

Now completely naked, we all got a chance to take in the full view of her firm trim body with her gorgeous dark glowing skin. Her areola's were slightly darker than her skin with her large firm nipples still darker. She had silky pubic hair surrounding deep brown outer pussy lips with lighter colored inner lips leading to a bright pink opening to her pussy that stood out in contrast.

The four of us immediately stood up hurryingly removing our clothes and shoes until we were all down to our underwear. S, as her date, went first removing his whitey tighties (this was the 80's) and proceeded to lay down beside her kissing and rubbing her body as the rest of us watched. She was arching and squirming excitedly which I assumed was from having four men at the ready to have sex with her. S leaned over M in pushup position with his thick 8" erect white cock pointing at her beautiful dark pussy. She reached down to grab his cock to guide it into her and gasped with pleasure as he pushed it further into her wet opening. After a brief 5-7 minutes he came on her stomach (another 80's gangbang etiquette rule of no cream pies unfortunately). We all had sex with her taking turns, uncreatively in missionary position. I went next, then my youngest brother D followed with both of us also 8", followed by my roommate who has a 7" cock. She laid on her back covered with four loads of cum all up and down on her belly and inside her navel.

We took a break, all sitting around naked on the couch and floor. M left herself covered in cum, even refusing a towel when offered to wipe off. She seemed to enjoy the idea of being naked surrounded by a group of men with their semen running down her stomach and now dripping onto her thighs. She was an incredibly sexy sight.

We continued smoking and drinking, when we noticed a car pulling up outside. It was my roommate P and his mother, who was driving her car, returning from the funeral. We immediately turned off the lights and jumped up to get M covered while my roommate and I quickly threw on some clothes to meet P and his mother outside at her car.

His mother thought it was sweet that we greeted them outside. If she only knew. P thought we met him at the car to avoid having his mom come into the house because pot smoke was hanging in the air. P's mom said her goodbyes and left as we helped carry his bags in while explaining to him that there was a beautiful naked woman in the house enjoying a gangbang with us and my 2 brothers at this very moment and he could now be the fifth cock she was going to take inside her this evening.

It was a cold and clear night, with a bright full moon, that lit up the Livingroom through a large picture window, which silhouetted everyone in the darkened room in a nice soft light. The 3 us walked into the house where opened into the Livingroom. M had been quickly given a coat to cover up with as hurried outside, which belonged to our just arrived roommate P. We introduced P to our guest M who shook his hand while she was seated on the couch, where they then exchanged awkward small talk for maybe a minute. He commented on how nice his coat looked on her, whereupon she stood up and said, "Oh is this your coat?" letting it drop to the floor exposing her fully naked body. She looked like a professional Penthouse model photograph with her amazing bare smooth body lit up by the moonlight. It was EROTIC as she slowly twirled to show off her body to this now fifth guy. We both nudged P to get undressed as she laid back down on the cushion spreading her dark legs open to expose her waiting pussy to him now ready for her fifth cock of the night.

P proceeded to get undressed and put his six plus inch cock into her. He fucked her missionary, just like the rest of us, lasting about 5-6 minutes then pulled out squirting out a nice stream of cum all over her already cum covered stomach. She had cum 3-4 times during the evening and was really into the whole aspect of being slutty, taking a group of men one at a time while the others watched, with her the center of attention. We all rested and then later started round two fucking with each of us getting at least 1 more at bat, although a couple of us managed 3 times (yes I was one of those two). These sessions were longer and much more creative, with conversations amongst all of us on what positions to try next. We branched out into lots of different configurations such as; two guys simultaneously holding her legs open while she relaxed on her back, having her stand leaning over the arm of the couch while each of us penetrated her for a minute then switched, lifting her up with 2 guys standing on each side holding her legs open for a 3rd standing guy, her seated while we each took turns licking her pussy and on various pieces of furniture (no anal or DP again more tame 80's style). It was hours of relaxed and creative fun sex with each of us taking turns. This went on for roughly 8 hours with breaks for her.

She stayed the night or you could say morning as we rolled into bed about 5am, She slept with me on my waterbed (another 80's thing). She begged off any more sex the next afternoon because she was so sore, but promised she wanted to come back for round two, which sadly never happened. She sweetly thanked each one of us personally before leaving, with soft kisses and gentle embraces as we stood in line like a catering crew at the end of a party. She told us how great the night had been living out her fantasy. A fantasy she thought would always remain just a fantasy because of the type of guys and situation she needed to do it. She commented on what a great group of friends we were and that she would never forget us or our erotic night together. We lost touch with her not too long after that night. I often think of her very fondly ever now and then. It was a once in a lifetime spontaneous encounter that came together perfectly. She was an amazing woman with both great physicality and an enthusiastic giving attitude.

M wherever you are today, I hope you are well and thank you for an unforgettable night.

There were rumors around our social circle, especially amongst the girls, about us all fucking some unknown woman at the same time. The girls curiously tried to guess, but none of us ever betrayed our promise or even admitted to doing "any such thing" with "wouldn't you like to know what happened" smiles on our faces. This led to another couple of gangbangs from this group of girls. It is funny how it works. :D

Last edited: