Trolls Forever...Such A Sexy Addition To The Site

Mrs. Hotwife!

I always say that your rules are your rules. If this works for you and your hubby, anyone else's opinion shouldn't matter. One size does not fit all in this lifestyle.

For me and my hotwife, this would not be okay. She is free to fuck whoever she wants and whenever she wants. The one rule that is non-negotiable for us is that she always saves plenty of sex for me. I don't enjoy denial and would have a serious issue with being left out. We initially had other rules, but they have gone out the window. At this point, only making sure she has some loving for me when she is done playing is the only rule left. I do enjoy a well fucked pussy that is hot, wet, and swollen when it is my turn!

But keep doing what works for you and your hubby!

Iahotwifeshusband

We don't really have rules as such, however, I think you make an interesting point here Mrs Hotwife. So often it seems to be the husband who wants to make the rules about how the wife can share HER body. I'm all for good communication and both partners being in agreement before getting into this lifestyle. BUT if both have agreed that this is something they really want to pursue then the wife should be the one deciding how and when she wants to share herself.

I suppose I find it interesting that nobody really wants to discuss these things here. We don't always have to just be posting pics, etc. I'm truly interested in the thoughts of others on this. It seems that the "cartoonish" fantasy type of rules are freely advocated and encouraged but I think this is an interesting topic for people who are actually involved in this lifestyle.

Mrs Hotwife
I enjoy discussing this and loved your description. My wife and I share some of those rules.

She and I started in college with my friend. When I started suspecting she was cheating on me was when I realized I was a cuck. I just wasn't aware there was a term for it back then.

I was suspecting she was fucking my friend Lou. It was very confusing to me at the time. I knew I should have been jealous, but instead, I was very turned on by the thought of Lou fucking my girl.

I had seen Lou naked plenty of times in the showers. He had a beautiful, lean, ripped body. Granted, he and I were built similar, but I also noticed that his cock in a limp state was about as big as my cock fully erect, lol.

I was playing dumb to all of the signs that she was cheating on me. In fact, I found myself doing things to give her every opportunity to fuck Lou as much as she wanted.

Their affair finally got exposed. As she sat in our apartment with teary eyes, confessing to me, I decided it was my turn to confess, as well. I confessed about the arousal I got from her fucking Lou. It shocked the hell out of her, but it shocked her even more when I told her she was welcome to continue having as much sex with Lou as she wanted, as long as she didn't leave me. Then, I told her that I would love to watch them have sex and we could turn this whole thing into a threesome if she wanted.

Needless to say, lol, all of this left her shocked and confused for a few days. When Lou found out about my response, he was shocked as well. I was about to confess that I was bi, too, but she was shocked enough. I secretly wanted to suck Lou's dick, but decided to confess that at a later time.

Long story short, we did turn it into a threesome. The first time she had sex with Lou in front of me, was awkward, but quite fun, nevertheless. So, we did it again, then again and again.

As I suspected, Lou had a huge cock. Fully hard, he was about 10" and quite thick. The sight of his dick penetrating my girl's pussy, was almost enough to give me an orgasm. I completely understood why she enjoyed fucking him so much. Not only did he have a big dick, he knew how to use it. When they fucked, he would fuck my girl with a level of energy and violence that blew me away. He would make her squeal, squirm, squirt and make noises I had never heard her make. Even she said he was making her body do things she didn't think it could do, lol.

As our arrangement evolved, I found myself wanting to watch them fuck, more than anything. She would suck my dick and if we did a dp, I got the butt hole because Lou was too big. Also, Lou was spending more and more time with us. We had a king bed squeezed into our apartment and the three of us fit just fine in it. So, Lou was starting to spend more and more nights with us as well.

I also loved the nakedness. The three of us were having so much sex (mostly them) we just stayed naked in our apartment most of the time. She had a gorgeous, petite little body. Lou had a gorgeous body, as well. I loved watching his round, little butt and I loved the sight of his cock.

We had never discussed roles or rules. We were just letting our threesome arrangement progress naturally. I knew how much she loved fucking Lou and how much I loved watching them fuck. So, my participation started evolving into me being more of a spectator while they fucked.

I loved watching as close up as I could. If she was on top, riding Lou's cock, I would lay my head on Lou's stomach. They both loved it when I was watching up close.

The first time I ate her cream pie, she really loved that. She grabbed my head and pulled me into her pussy and started smearing Lou's cum all over my face. I was very glad to see that this turned her on a lot. So, we started doing that more and more.

She knew I was consuming Lou's cum and she seemed to get excitement from it. One day while I was watching her suck Lou's dick, up close, she pointed his dick at me and dared me to suck him. Lou didn't seem to mind, he just chuckled. So, I leaned in and started sucking his dick. I could see the grin on her face, then she said "good boy."

We started incorporating this into our threesomes, as well. This made confessing about being bi very easy, lol.

Lou eventually moved in with us and we became a true poly threesome. Our three-way sex life continued, but I loved letting Lou own her pussy and I loved knowing it was his cum inside her, everyday, instead of mine. And, I was getting to suck Lou's dick regularly, as well. Lou's dick had become the focal point of our threesome relationship, so I felt like it was my duty to honor his dick by sucking it.

I had no problem going weeks without penetrating her pussy, while Lou was doing it everyday, even multiple times a day. I knew how much better his cock felt in her pussy, compared to mine, and I wanted that to be what her pussy was used to.

Although we still had never discussed roles or rules, she did ask me one day if I was ok with the fact that she was having more sex with Lou than with me. The truth was, she was having all of her vaginal sex with Lou. She probably didn't want to word it that way though, lol.

I told her I was totally ok masturbating, doing clean-up and getting occasional blow jobs and booty hole. I tried to explain the arousal I was getting from our arrangement, She didn't really understand it, but she did tell me how much she liked it.

She and I got married during the summer before our senior year. Lou was my best man. He was still living with us and several friends at our wedding knew that even though she was marrying me, she had the vast majority of her sex with Lou, lol. I loved knowing people knew, lol.

Lou snuck to our hotel room after the reception and even joined us on our honeymoon. I actually didn't have sex with my wife until a week or two after the wedding.

Lou lived with us for another year until we graduated. It was a bitter sweet end. He got assigned a job on the east coast and I was heading to west Texas for Air Force flight school.

Our relationship with Lou set the course for our marriage. I promised her she would always be allowed to have sex with whoever she wanted, whenever she wanted and as much as she wanted. She and I do have sex, but it's usually when she is between bf's.

She knows I like denial and that I prefer her having her sex with other men. Our preference is a poly arrangement where she has a live-in bf and he becomes her primary sex partner. Luckily, it was very easy to find that in the Air Force, lol.

Great story, thank you for sharing
I think YOUR rules are YOUR rules and if that works for you two that's all that matters !!!!!
My husband doesn't get my pussy much anymore unless he's cleaning me which he does often.
I'll suck him or jack him off once a month or so. He's happy jerking off as he's eating my bulls cum from me.
Works for us.......

I think YOUR rules are YOUR rules and if that works for you two that's all that matters !!!!!
My husband doesn't get my pussy much anymore unless he's cleaning me which he does often.
I'll suck him or jack him off once a month or so. He's happy jerking off as he's eating my bulls cum from me.
Works for us.......
'Works for us' - that's all that matters x

So I've seen many references regarding husbands who aren't allowed to have sex with their wives anymore since the wives are fucking other guys who are much better in bed. I want to give you MY thoughts on this. Mr HW is manly and mostly type A, but we do have a fairly significant cuckold relationship in many ways. I DO try to humiliate him in some ways but not in a "cartoonish" fashion that you read about so often. If you've read our stories over the years you can see how I go about this. Mostly I like to have cheated with guys and then have him find out about it after everybody else knows and infront of the guys. An example would be the summer we stayed at the same hotel as the "smoke jumper" firefighters. He was on a fishing expedition in the streams of the mountains and I spent the time, day and night, fucking several of them. He never knew until the last morning when we were at breakfast before checkout and they were all down at the same time. I told him what I had done, took one of my favorites by the hand and told my husband that I needed this guy to fuck me one more time before we left. We turned around and went upstairs hand in hand while the other guys around laughed, made cat calls and left Mr HW having to charm his way out of it. He actually did pretty well in hindsight.

OK, so, my rules for Mr HW and he knows this. These are rarely deviated from but certain situations (threesomes, multiple partner encounters, etc) things can change.

1. My "Married pussy" or as he calls it when he begs for it his "wife's pussy" is NOT HIS! He NEVER gets that. He doesn't have a wife for sex. He has a wife for love and loyalty outside of sex. My pussy belongs to other men and I stay faithful to them, even a guy I haven't met yet but have a date with soon. By this I mean a "wife's pussy" I define as the pussy a faithful wife would have for a husband who would NEVER consider letting her have sex outside of the marriage. That kind of pussy would be tight after an extended period without sex and would never be loosened by significantly larger cocks. So, if I haven't had sex with a guy right before, Mr HW doesn't get to fuck me. I like to keep my pussy as tight and unused as possible for the next guy who is going to be inside of it. I don't want them to have an experience with a wife who has a sloppy or loose pussy. I try to keep it as tight as possible. I barely use vibrators inside of me for the same reason. I want other men to enjoy my pussy, my husband gets whatever is left over.

2. My husband gets some cheating, slutty, loose, swollen, cum filled, soaking wet pussy that other guys send home to him. After I've fucked other guys then I will let Mr HW fuck me under certain circumstances. The most prevalent of those is that if I've fucked one of my guys who has a HUGE cock. There is one BBC who actually makes me bleed a little and I do bring that home to Mr HW. No way I'm going to let him miss that situation. There is absolutely NO better way to prove to your husband that you are and unfaithful slut than to bring home a destroyed pussy filled with cum residue and a bit of blood. Now Mr HW is a thick 8 inches, so it takes a pretty big cock to destroy me like that. I find guys like that though and I let them have what my husband thinks should be "his" pussy before I go home and give him the sloppy leftovers. I ALWAYS make him eat my pussy before fucking me though. Sometimes when I've been filled with cum I don't want his cum inside of me interfering with other men's cum so I won't let him fuck me, I just make him eat my pussy and then I roll over and say goodnight. Other times I will let him fuck me because although it is sometimes a turn on for him, he often really doesn't like my pussy being so loose when he fucks me. He honestly quite often puts his cock inside me and basically uses his hand to jack off with his cock inside my pussy because that's the only way he gets any sensation on his cock. I love that but he complains. He HATES the taste and smell of condoms but I ALWAYS make him eat my pussy if a guy has fucked me while using a condom. Just because I know he hates it and it lets him know that another man has had his cock inside me recently and then sent me home to him.

My thoughts on letting him fuck me are these. How else will he know and remember what it is other guys are getting from his wife if he never gets to fuck me and simply becomes accustomed to jacking off all of the time. I LOVE for him to look at my body while he's fucking me and the whole time I'm telling him about the other guys who have just been fucking me and all of the things they say about me, how much they love my body and enjoy it, how thankful they are to get it, how great it feels to fuck me and normally bare. I tease him relentlessly about some guy who just came inside me after telling me how much he loves my tight pussy. Mr HW never gets that tight pussy but he does get to cum inside me. While he's cumming I tease him about how many other guys get to have that feeling all of the time and how much they enjoy fucking his wife and sending her home to him. I tease him about that being the feeling so many other guys get from his wife. He calls me a slut, etc at the same time, and he's correct. I tell him so.

With all of that said, I DID give him his wife's pussy a couple of days ago. I haven't been fucked by another guy in over two weeks and I was really needing it bad. I decided that this would be a great time to remind him of what he was missing. He came in no time flat and was happy to have it. I teased him to not get used to it, other guys were coming up this weekend.

3. My asshole is his and it requires two things from him. Licking and fucking! Well, it's not entirely his, but he can play with it when he wants because I love anal sex and most guys won't give it to me. This way he gets sex and I get the anal I crave. I do let other guys fuck me in the ass if they want to, but that rarely happens for some reason. If I cum from anal I will often let him fuck me. Our sex day is Sunday morning and I almost always have a date on Saturday night so I'm still nice and used.

4. My mouth is NEVER his! That mouth belongs to other guys out there and NOT my husband. Other guys get the oral sex from me, the passionate kissing and everything else related to it. OTHER guys get to cum in my mouth and after that I let Mr HW kiss me deep and tongue me. I love to kiss him during threesomes while I'm sucking another man's or men's cocks and kiss him in between. I will suck his cock on rare occasion but I NEVER let him cum in my mouth. He will beg me to let him cum in my mouth and talk dirty about not taking that cock out of my mouth, etc I often quit before he cums just to frustrate him. Sometimes I might finish by jacking him off as he's ready to cum. If he ever tries to pull my head down to keep his cock in my mouth then I bring him right to the edge of orgasm, making him think that this time he gets to cum in my mouth, and then I time it just right to ruing his orgasm. I won't even jack him off to complete it as he's right on the edge and one more stroke of my mouth from cumming. Sometimes it dribbles out wherever and often it stops just at the right time to prevent him from getting off. I def don't finish him then. I tell him he knows better than to think I'm going to let him cum in my mouth which is reserved for other men.

5. He NEVER gets to fuck me first in a multiple partner situation. His job is cleanup, giving oral the the other guys, and taking pics and vids. He gets to fuck me after the other guys are done. In a double penetration situation he NEVER gets my pussy, only my ass.

6. He can do whatever he wants with the other partners, including the guys or the other girls/wives. That may be a bit different from most of you but I enjoy other women getting to have fun with him. He is pretty well endowed and great in bed so it's fun knowing he has pleasured some other guy's wife more than her husband can.

So, those are the "rules". Notice there is NOTHING in those rules that gives him anything involving sex with me. He gets it from me at times, but I MAKE THE TERMS.

Tell me what you think. Too mean?? To easy by letting him have it sometimes?

Mrs Hotwife
Oh you are something else an ohh so hott your hubby must walk around with a hard on all day with you around.

Lynn said in this thread that we don't have any rules but for once I have to disagree with her. We have one rule - She can fuck who she wants, whenever she wants. Its her body and she can share it anyway she likes and certainly doesn't have to ask my permission first.
im very proud that even now she's in her 60s other men still find her attractive and want to fuck her and long may it last.

We haven't actually sat down and laid down rules, This is just how things turn out. So I guess she or they has a set of "unsaid" rules for me. Her pussy seems to be more her bf's than mine. It seems i never get sex just out of the blue on my own with her. I only seem to get sex on days he's already had her. So HE obviously seems to come first. In the beginning of there relationship ??? I was allowed to sometimes have sex before her BF got her. But i was only allowed sex with a condom, HE did not want any trace of me in her before his turn came. Then in time things changed it seems, I was allowed without the condoms but now he had her first. He wanted her tight and not seconds. So i guess He changed the rules to suit him. They get together 2-4 times a week so she's really satisfied and I don't get much from her. And thats the current story of how things are around here....

So I've seen many references regarding husbands who aren't allowed to have sex with their wives anymore since the wives are fucking other guys who are much better in bed. I want to give you MY thoughts on this.

Mrs Hotwife
I love this!! My wife and I already have some of those rules or sometimes play with elements of those rules…but we will certainly be adding some of yours to our play.

Reactions: Hwcouple702
Rules sometimes manifest themselves, Lots of new rules come through the main man or men, which isn't the cuck. They are too high up on the food chain to deal with certain things the cuck had been entitled too in the past. The Bull wants fresh pure tight, not sloppy seconds.

Lynn said in this thread that we don't have any rules but for once I have to disagree with her. We have one rule - She can fuck who she wants, whenever she wants. Its her body and she can share it anyway she likes and certainly doesn't have to ask my permission first.
im very proud that even now she's in her 60s other men still find her attractive and want to fuck her and long may it last.
My wife and I have the same arrangement. She can screw who she wants and where she wants. My permission or approval is not needed or expected. One thing thats great about our arrangement is I never know when she will be getting laid so I am on pins and needles all the time.

My wife and I have the same arrangement. She can screw who she wants and where she wants. My permission or approval is not needed or expected. One thing thats great about our arrangement is I never know when she will be getting laid so I am on pins and needles all the time.
That's the best thing about having a wife who screws around - you never know when she's getting fucked or when she's going to come home with her well used cunt full of cum.
To be honest most of the time she's fucking other guys I am either present or aware. But I do find it very exciting when she goes out and gets laid behind my back - she's been doing that since before we were married and I hope she never stops. There's nothing hotter than getting creampie when you weren't expecting it and knowing your wife has been an easy lay (again) for some guy you've never met.

I suppose I find it interesting that nobody really wants to discuss these things here. We don't always have to just be posting pics, etc. I'm truly interested in the thoughts of others on this. It seems that the "cartoonish" fantasy type of rules are freely advocated and encouraged but I think this is an interesting topic for people who are actually involved in this lifestyle.

Mrs Hotwife
I could live with all those rules they seem fair for cuck play

So I've seen many references regarding husbands who aren't allowed to have sex with their wives anymore since the wives are fucking other guys who are much better in bed. I want to give you MY thoughts on this. Mr HW is manly and mostly type A, but we do have a fairly significant cuckold relationship in many ways. I DO try to humiliate him in some ways but not in a "cartoonish" fashion that you read about so often. If you've read our stories over the years you can see how I go about this. Mostly I like to have cheated with guys and then have him find out about it after everybody else knows and infront of the guys. An example would be the summer we stayed at the same hotel as the "smoke jumper" firefighters. He was on a fishing expedition in the streams of the mountains and I spent the time, day and night, fucking several of them. He never knew until the last morning when we were at breakfast before checkout and they were all down at the same time. I told him what I had done, took one of my favorites by the hand and told my husband that I needed this guy to fuck me one more time before we left. We turned around and went upstairs hand in hand while the other guys around laughed, made cat calls and left Mr HW having to charm his way out of it. He actually did pretty well in hindsight.

OK, so, my rules for Mr HW and he knows this. These are rarely deviated from but certain situations (threesomes, multiple partner encounters, etc) things can change.

1. My "Married pussy" or as he calls it when he begs for it his "wife's pussy" is NOT HIS! He NEVER gets that. He doesn't have a wife for sex. He has a wife for love and loyalty outside of sex. My pussy belongs to other men and I stay faithful to them, even a guy I haven't met yet but have a date with soon. By this I mean a "wife's pussy" I define as the pussy a faithful wife would have for a husband who would NEVER consider letting her have sex outside of the marriage. That kind of pussy would be tight after an extended period without sex and would never be loosened by significantly larger cocks. So, if I haven't had sex with a guy right before, Mr HW doesn't get to fuck me. I like to keep my pussy as tight and unused as possible for the next guy who is going to be inside of it. I don't want them to have an experience with a wife who has a sloppy or loose pussy. I try to keep it as tight as possible. I barely use vibrators inside of me for the same reason. I want other men to enjoy my pussy, my husband gets whatever is left over.

2. My husband gets some cheating, slutty, loose, swollen, cum filled, soaking wet pussy that other guys send home to him. After I've fucked other guys then I will let Mr HW fuck me under certain circumstances. The most prevalent of those is that if I've fucked one of my guys who has a HUGE cock. There is one BBC who actually makes me bleed a little and I do bring that home to Mr HW. No way I'm going to let him miss that situation. There is absolutely NO better way to prove to your husband that you are and unfaithful slut than to bring home a destroyed pussy filled with cum residue and a bit of blood. Now Mr HW is a thick 8 inches, so it takes a pretty big cock to destroy me like that. I find guys like that though and I let them have what my husband thinks should be "his" pussy before I go home and give him the sloppy leftovers. I ALWAYS make him eat my pussy before fucking me though. Sometimes when I've been filled with cum I don't want his cum inside of me interfering with other men's cum so I won't let him fuck me, I just make him eat my pussy and then I roll over and say goodnight. Other times I will let him fuck me because although it is sometimes a turn on for him, he often really doesn't like my pussy being so loose when he fucks me. He honestly quite often puts his cock inside me and basically uses his hand to jack off with his cock inside my pussy because that's the only way he gets any sensation on his cock. I love that but he complains. He HATES the taste and smell of condoms but I ALWAYS make him eat my pussy if a guy has fucked me while using a condom. Just because I know he hates it and it lets him know that another man has had his cock inside me recently and then sent me home to him.

My thoughts on letting him fuck me are these. How else will he know and remember what it is other guys are getting from his wife if he never gets to fuck me and simply becomes accustomed to jacking off all of the time. I LOVE for him to look at my body while he's fucking me and the whole time I'm telling him about the other guys who have just been fucking me and all of the things they say about me, how much they love my body and enjoy it, how thankful they are to get it, how great it feels to fuck me and normally bare. I tease him relentlessly about some guy who just came inside me after telling me how much he loves my tight pussy. Mr HW never gets that tight pussy but he does get to cum inside me. While he's cumming I tease him about how many other guys get to have that feeling all of the time and how much they enjoy fucking his wife and sending her home to him. I tease him about that being the feeling so many other guys get from his wife. He calls me a slut, etc at the same time, and he's correct. I tell him so.

With all of that said, I DID give him his wife's pussy a couple of days ago. I haven't been fucked by another guy in over two weeks and I was really needing it bad. I decided that this would be a great time to remind him of what he was missing. He came in no time flat and was happy to have it. I teased him to not get used to it, other guys were coming up this weekend.

3. My asshole is his and it requires two things from him. Licking and fucking! Well, it's not entirely his, but he can play with it when he wants because I love anal sex and most guys won't give it to me. This way he gets sex and I get the anal I crave. I do let other guys fuck me in the ass if they want to, but that rarely happens for some reason. If I cum from anal I will often let him fuck me. Our sex day is Sunday morning and I almost always have a date on Saturday night so I'm still nice and used.

4. My mouth is NEVER his! That mouth belongs to other guys out there and NOT my husband. Other guys get the oral sex from me, the passionate kissing and everything else related to it. OTHER guys get to cum in my mouth and after that I let Mr HW kiss me deep and tongue me. I love to kiss him during threesomes while I'm sucking another man's or men's cocks and kiss him in between. I will suck his cock on rare occasion but I NEVER let him cum in my mouth. He will beg me to let him cum in my mouth and talk dirty about not taking that cock out of my mouth, etc I often quit before he cums just to frustrate him. Sometimes I might finish by jacking him off as he's ready to cum. If he ever tries to pull my head down to keep his cock in my mouth then I bring him right to the edge of orgasm, making him think that this time he gets to cum in my mouth, and then I time it just right to ruing his orgasm. I won't even jack him off to complete it as he's right on the edge and one more stroke of my mouth from cumming. Sometimes it dribbles out wherever and often it stops just at the right time to prevent him from getting off. I def don't finish him then. I tell him he knows better than to think I'm going to let him cum in my mouth which is reserved for other men.

5. He NEVER gets to fuck me first in a multiple partner situation. His job is cleanup, giving oral the the other guys, and taking pics and vids. He gets to fuck me after the other guys are done. In a double penetration situation he NEVER gets my pussy, only my ass.

6. He can do whatever he wants with the other partners, including the guys or the other girls/wives. That may be a bit different from most of you but I enjoy other women getting to have fun with him. He is pretty well endowed and great in bed so it's fun knowing he has pleasured some other guy's wife more than her husband can.

So, those are the "rules". Notice there is NOTHING in those rules that gives him anything involving sex with me. He gets it from me at times, but I MAKE THE TERMS.

Mrs Hotwife
What a lucky Husband you have. I hope he worships you in every way possible for being such a beautiful dream come true!!

Mrs Hotwife
I just reread your op and realized my wife and I have very similar rules. It's not too mean nor too easy if the two of you are happy and communicating.

This lifestyle has worked for my wife and I since the beginning, even though it started off with her cheating on me. That's usually not a good way to start, but for us, it helped bring out who we were.

My wife and I have a great husband/wife relationship. She, simply, prefers getting her sex from other men because I am relatively small and not very talented at sex. I prefer her having sex with other men, as well, because I get my most intense arousal knowing she is carrying another man's sperm inside of her and that her pussy is more accustomed to another man's cock, instead of mine.

We hug, kiss, touch, but I learned from our initial experience in college, that I get all the sexual satisfaction I need, watching her fuck her bf, doing cleanup, sucking her bf, etc., than actually having sex with her myself. So, my wife and I do have a sexual relationship, it's just not traditional.

Mrs Hotwife
I think you have a great set of rules! I also love how you described everything. Especially that you make him eat your pussy when a guy has fucked you with a condom. Smell and taste is such a powerful thing. There is no cum inside but if a pussy has that distinctive rubbery smell of condoms, you know it has been fucked.