Sandy from UK

Hello' I'm Sandy from the UK' Single now but was married for just one year before i got rid of him lol' I am one that likes to try as much new cock as i can get my hands on & have had quite a number now!! Any guys up for sexy chat can drop me a message if you like, Also (Very in to Blackcocks) Sandy.View attachment 364263
Wow I'm in the East Midlands Drop me a line or two and lets hook up

Hello' Thanks for ya message' Can not wait for things to get back to normal! as am bored stupid stuck at home' I've had no end of guys saying they well fuck me to shit as soon as they can lol' Also had quite a number of offers for gangbangs too' Think i'm going to be busy lol
Yes indeed you are and looking the way you do the offers will just keep coming But when your good and ready message me i shall be here to pleasure you and release all the juices you have stored up inside you and so much more

Hello' I'm Sandy from the UK' Single now but was married for just one year before i got rid of him lol' I am one that likes to try as much new cock as i can get my hands on & have had quite a number now!! Any guys up for sexy chat can drop me a message if you like, Also (Very in to Blackcocks) Sandy.View attachment 364263
Enjoy it !!! Us gals should have fun yay😍

Reactions: sandy94
I'd love to chat. Your very sexy

Hello' Thanks for ya message' Can not wait for things to get back to normal! as am bored stupid stuck at home' I've had no end of guys saying they well fuck me to shit as soon as they can lol' Also had quite a number of offers for gangbangs too' Think i'm going to be busy lol
No what you mean sandy I know this sounds a cheek but could you show a little more of yourself ta

Hi Sandy, hru im Matt from Bristol, so how have u found lockdown, i think u look amazing its nice to meet you

Stunning, would love to chat!