Deleted

Should we continue telling these stories and her coming of age story or not really?

• Yes, I love these true stories with pics, please continue

Votes: 23 88.5%
  • Yes, my spouse and I get turned on by these true stories and pics

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • No, I think they are all bullshit anyway

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, there is too much reading, just post the pics with a caption

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I enjoy jacking off to these stories and her pics, keep posting

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After our champagne we left for the club. It was very exclusive and it was clear that money was no object to him. We even met some vanilla people who became intrigued when they discovered our situation. Naturally Mrs Hotwife was on the prowl for a girl to add to the mix....and she's a pro at seducing them.

View attachment 514476

She draws attention wherever she goes, others are enjoying the fun...and getting pics to tell about back home no doubt!!

View attachment 514477

Finally we went back to the room, them walking romantically, hand in hand....

View attachment 514478

It was clear my wife and this guy were moments away from her pussy being all his...

View attachment 514479

Now it was time for him to take her right infront of her husband! He wasn't going to be shy about it....he knew he would be undressing that hottie and tasting that wonderful pussy in a matter of moments...

View attachment 514480

As he excused himself for a few moments she was all smiles knowing what was about to happen.....and that I would be there to watch it all as he enjoyed her beautiful body

View attachment 514481

She wanted this view for him when he came back to the bed...his face would be buried right there...right where she wanted it...in just a few moments....

View attachment 514482

More to come if there is interest.......
Please, keep going!

Reactions: owlcuck
After our champagne we left for the club. It was very exclusive and it was clear that money was no object to him. We even met some vanilla people who became intrigued when they discovered our situation. Naturally Mrs Hotwife was on the prowl for a girl to add to the mix....and she's a pro at seducing them.

View attachment 514476

She draws attention wherever she goes, others are enjoying the fun...and getting pics to tell about back home no doubt!!

View attachment 514477

Finally we went back to the room, them walking romantically, hand in hand....

View attachment 514478

It was clear my wife and this guy were moments away from her pussy being all his...

View attachment 514479

Now it was time for him to take her right infront of her husband! He wasn't going to be shy about it....he knew he would be undressing that hottie and tasting that wonderful pussy in a matter of moments...

View attachment 514480

As he excused himself for a few moments she was all smiles knowing what was about to happen.....and that I would be there to watch it all as he enjoyed her beautiful body

View attachment 514481

She wanted this view for him when he came back to the bed...his face would be buried right there...right where she wanted it...in just a few moments....

View attachment 514482

More to come if there is interest.......
Wicked! Not suprisingly 😉

Well, at the risk of being a bit melodramatic, you finally come to the realization that this is no longer just some fantasy of yours that your faithful, beautiful little wife said she'd never entertain....that this is really happening and with ..... YOUR WIFE! I know the feeling.....

View attachment 514631

She's still not saying no, she raised her ass so he could pull her panties down! Your heart is sinking and you wonder if she's going to stop this.....her panties are off and he's getting his first view of her lovely pussy. I just sit there and take pics....how is this possible?

View attachment 514595

And finally, what she's wanted all day and he can't believe he's actually getting! And her husband is sitting right there like nothing is happening. Oh, this is going to turn out great for them...just sit there quietly and let them enjoy the moment....after all...she's still be enjoying it if you weren't there....and she'd be doing it without even telling you if she needed to....she doesn't mind cheating! I know, I know, of course YOUR wife would NEVER be doing this behind your back....as far as you know....lol.....

View attachment 514596

And there she is, legs spread wide, that beautiful smooth pussy she just shaved being enjoyed by a guy who picked her up a few hours ago. Do you wonder what comes next?

View attachment 514598

Maybe she had a change of heart? A sudden bout of conscience? Maybe she gets up, gets dressed, thanks him and tells me to take her home?? What about your wife? What would she do?? Do you wonder? Would you show her this experience and ask her what she would do? What she wants to see next?? Of course if she's a slut, you already know how this goes....I do...I was there....

HW

Please don’t tease. What’s next?

Reactions: owlcuck
Saturday morning Mrs Hotwife told me her date had cancelled for the evening and she wanted to find another. She told me she was going to play a fun game with me and watch how easily she could pic up a date. Well, this all sounded like fun to me.....but when you're married to a wife with slutty tendencies, don't be surprised when she acts like a slut! Expert hotwife in action here with pics of the day.

She put this outfit on, short shorts, sexy top to show off her muscles and of course, her black ring and hotwife anklet. She wanted me to take pics throughout the day to document the adventure. So here is the first.

View attachment 514468

And this gratuitous pose just to remind me of how it looks when she bends over infront of a guy...as if I don't already know!

View attachment 514469

So off we went, errands to Costco

View attachment 514471

Then errands at Lowe's

View attachment 514472

After our errands I dropped her off at a nearby restaurant/bar to get lunch while I went to an appointment for an hour. She was supposed to meet a friend but her friend cancelled and I offered to eat with her after my appointment. She wasn't having it, she said she would be fine. After my appointment, I entered and saw her in the bar area sitting in a booth way too close to some guy who was sitting right beside her. I knew she was working her magic. As I walked up she said "Hi honey, this is Bob, Bob this is my husband *****" "Bob is in town for business and we met after he asked me about my anklet". "I told him everything". She told Bob not to worry because it was fine. Her next statement to me "Bob asked me out on a date tonight and I'm going. Would you like to join us? It'll be a late night at a club downtown and he has a great room at the *****" Well, how do I say no to that?? We settled on the details and off we went home to get ready.

She had shown him a few "art" pics of herself, including the shorts pic from earlier that morning. She said he was blown away and they were flirting and he was very handsy with her after that. They kissed a bit in the booth. As we were getting ready she was getting in the shower and told me to take some video and send a couple of shots to her so she could send them to him and get him motivated and turned on. Ok, so I did. Here is what I put together and what she sent. Needless to say, it did the trick and by this time she had already decided she was going to let him fuck her. I get to watch and take pics all night, and.....well...I'll save that for later..

View attachment 514473

We brought a bottle of champagne and met him in his suite downtown. There was no doubt that they were hitting it off as we drank the champagne! They sat on the bed embracing, I was at the desk chair.

View attachment 514474

After a couple of glasses, things got more heated. She was giving us a perfect view of those white panties covering what he was going to be getting later in the evening! His cock had to be about to explode by this time! Now this is SO LEWD! She's not even trying to be the least bit modest!

View attachment 514475
as the cuck Im sure you were nervous and turn on at the same time knowing he was going to be fucking her real soon.

Reactions: Freeman93
Hmmm, I don't know, what do you want to be next?? 🥵😛 Should I let him fuck me? After all, hubby has the camera out so I might as well, right?? Did I let him fuck me? I think he was ready! Are you ready?? What would you do if you were between my legs with your cock out??

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 515591
mmm it wouldn't be out for long :devilish: it would be balls deep in you ;)

• Love
Reactions: Hwcouple702
incredible....it's like this is happening right now, and we're each sat in that chair, 'watching'......amazing body.

For this section I describe what I believe is going through the minds of each of us involved when my slut wife is being unfaithful with this guy she picked up at lunch.

There are positions that men always seem to crave and enjoy when fucking Mrs Hotwife and probably your wives as well. Of course many positions are matters of preference for any number of reasons but I think guys have a base craving for certain behaviors, especially with another man's wife. I always find that little bit of heart in the throat moment when I watch my wife go through the deliberate steps that are certain to result in sex with another man. The first is that moment when he's tugging on her panties and she actually raises her hips to allow him to pull them over her ass and taking them off of her. That is a thrilling moment and a moment where a husband realizes that she's not saying no and she's not going to stop. She's going to engage in the act of being unfaithful with another (or in our case YET another) man.
View attachment 515712

Next, I think all men like to watch a woman take the deliberate step of actually lying back and SPREADING HER LEGS. They like that moment of looking into her eyes and seeing the anticipation. When your wife spreads her legs for another man and you are there watching, you KNOW there is once again, no going back. Not only that, but you KNOW she isn't even thinking about you or her wedding vows anymore. She is there to give another man the pleasure of her body and she MEANS IT! To make it more sobering, often you can see her wedding ring, the one you placed on her finger when she swore on your wedding day to faithful for the rest of her life. It's a matter of no consideration for her now. Your heart sinks a bit, I don't care how experienced you are.

There's a man with a hard, bare cock and he's thrilled to be just a second away from fucking your wife, right infront of you! I saw this Saturday night. She's looking over at you with lust in her eyes, she wants to see just what your face is doing as she takes another man's cock. Mrs Hotwife does this regularly when I'm there and when I'm not, she looks at the camera, knowing I will see her face looking at me when I view the videos.

View attachment 515714

At some point, guys want to sit back and let bounce your little wife up and down on their cocks for awhile. They love to look in her eyes, play with her beautiful tits, kiss her and enjoy the effort she puts into making him feel the entire pleasure of being buried deep inside of her. They like her to do the work for a little while, and with Mrs Hotwife, they are trying hard not to cum just yet.

There she is, just riding while he lays back and enjoys looking in her eyes. Of I can't help but notice her wedding ring there.

View attachment 515717

And it's now getting to where you know what's coming. He's lost in ecstasy as she expertly works on coaxing that huge load of sperm out of his balls and into her pussy. He doesn't want to cum just yet, he's enjoying this too much, and besides, there's one more position every guy wants to fuck Mrs Hotwife in! But first, I notice those beautiful tits resting on his chest, locked in a passionate kiss and of course, his grubby hands all over my wife's perfect ass, pulling it down harder so he can be completely buried inside of her. That ass was promised to me on our wedding day, but here's another guy just using it as he pleases for awhile. I know he doesn't deserve her! How can she do this time and time again so effortlessly?

View attachment 515729

View attachment 515718

And then I notice her telltale signs of orgasm, her breathing, her moans and her shuddering body! As she collapses on top of him, I soon notice her cum coating his stiff cock. Some other guy just made my wife cum! He's not finished yet either! Saturday night goes like this sometimes. Look at her cream coating his cock!! Don't look down on me! Some of your wives are doing this too. Many of you just don't know about it.

View attachment 515719

Well, it's great that she had her orgasm, but he still wants to fill her pussy with cum and he's too close now to stop and rest. He rolls her over into that third position that every guy wants to fuck my wife in. You can see why. He won't last long....they never do!

View attachment 515721
Nothing but hot an getting hotter so hot that i need a cold shower to cool down an i wasn't even there. lol

Well, certainly this was a long time in the making, the teasing, picking her up, the shower pics, the champagne, the sexy arm candy at the club, walking her back to his room and everything else leading up to this moment. When she begs you to "Cum inside me" with your bare cock, you can see that was the end. The spasms, the deep penetration and load after load of his sperm being lovingly deposited in her married little pussy as he got his much needed relief emptying his balls! That was a ton of cum and it was deep. She was laid
View attachment 515843
out on her stomach, legs spread and that beautiful ass right there for the taking. Do you wonder what it's like to sit there and listen to your slut wife beg for another man's cum? Those moans of pleasure? Turn it up.
Love the way he arched his back as his balls spurted that hot cum deep inside her hungry cunt. So good to hear her begging for him to cum inside and great to hear her moans of pleasure. There is nothing like the noises a woman makes when she is being fucked like this.