Deleted

Should we continue telling these stories and her coming of age story or not really?

• Yes, I love these true stories with pics, please continue

Votes: 23 88.5%
  • Yes, my spouse and I get turned on by these true stories and pics

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • No, I think they are all bullshit anyway

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, there is too much reading, just post the pics with a caption

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I enjoy jacking off to these stories and her pics, keep posting

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well, certainly this was a long time in the making, the teasing, picking her up, the shower pics, the champagne, the sexy arm candy at the club, walking her back to his room and everything else leading up to this moment. When she begs you to "Cum inside me" with your bare cock, you can see that was the end. The spasms, the deep penetration and load after load of his sperm being lovingly deposited in her married little pussy as he got his much needed relief emptying his balls! That was a ton of cum and it was deep. She was laid
View attachment 515843
out on her stomach, legs spread and that beautiful ass right there for the taking. Do you wonder what it's like to sit there and listen to your slut wife beg for another man's cum? Those moans of pleasure? Turn it up.
Just watching this Vid again. She can pick the right guys. I counted 15 spurts of semen he pumped deep inside that lovely pussy. Whoever got to clean her up would have consumed an amazing amount of cum.

Well, certainly this was a long time in the making, the teasing, picking her up, the shower pics, the champagne, the sexy arm candy at the club, walking her back to his room and everything else leading up to this moment. When she begs you to "Cum inside me" with your bare cock, you can see that was the end. The spasms, the deep penetration and load after load of his sperm being lovingly deposited in her married little pussy as he got his much needed relief emptying his balls! That was a ton of cum and it was deep. She was laid
View attachment 515843
out on her stomach, legs spread and that beautiful ass right there for the taking. Do you wonder what it's like to sit there and listen to your slut wife beg for another man's cum? Those moans of pleasure? Turn it up.
"Cum inside me".....three incredibly prophetic words.....you must have been a horny rage of emotions hearing your incredibly sexy wife gasp that request...

Reactions: btweets
So, there she is, full of cum deep inside her pussy. Now what? Well, she didn't bring me along just to take pics and videos. If she brings me along it's because she wants a DP and she wants her creampies cleaned up....and it's not looking like DP time just now! I love it though....she really enjoys creampie cleanup and often cums again right away on my tongue while I do it. Who am I to deny her that? It's just cum.

So here she is right after. Unfortunately most of these pics were taken without the flash so it makes the quality barely usable. That said, these are better than nothing, right?

Of course if it was you next, you would turn her down rather than clean her pussy before your turn right? I have my doubts!

View attachment 516156

Too bad this isn't clearer, but here it comes, I guess I'd better hurry. Thankfully it's pretty deep inside her so must of it stays for a little while, time enough to position beneath her and lick it up as it runs from her pussy.

View attachment 516162

And now, the tongue magnet! Who wants some?

View attachment 516170

Yeah, sure you'd turn this down! I wonder what this guy must have been thinking. Pretty soon he pics up the other camera and is so helpful recording her husband eating the creampie the guy just left in my wife's pussy. He was a good sport! This pic is from the other camera with the flash on while recording.

View attachment 516164

All of that cum running out!

View attachment 516178

Tongue full of cum! Difficult to see, but it's there!

View attachment 516172

And of course, how it looked to lick her slutty little holes full of cum!
Her dripping cunt looks amazing. Nothing better than seeing a lovely wife filled by a big cock and receiving all that cum, but is it better than seeing her cleaned. As a Bull I must admit I also switch and love the look and taste of a freshly fucked pussy after another man has been there.

Reactions: Hwcouple702
That
Saturday morning Mrs Hotwife told me her date had cancelled for the evening and she wanted to find another. She told me she was going to play a fun game with me and watch how easily she could pic up a date. Well, this all sounded like fun to me.....but when you're married to a wife with slutty tendencies, don't be surprised when she acts like a slut! Expert hotwife in action here with pics of the day.

She put this outfit on, short shorts, sexy top to show off her muscles and of course, her black ring and hotwife anklet. She wanted me to take pics throughout the day to document the adventure. So here is the first.

View attachment 514468

And this gratuitous pose just to remind me of how it looks when she bends over infront of a guy...as if I don't already know!

View attachment 514469

So off we went, errands to Costco

View attachment 514471

Then errands at Lowe's

View attachment 514472

After our errands I dropped her off at a nearby restaurant/bar to get lunch while I went to an appointment for an hour. She was supposed to meet a friend but her friend cancelled and I offered to eat with her after my appointment. She wasn't having it, she said she would be fine. After my appointment, I entered and saw her in the bar area sitting in a booth way too close to some guy who was sitting right beside her. I knew she was working her magic. As I walked up she said "Hi honey, this is Bob, Bob this is my husband *****" "Bob is in town for business and we met after he asked me about my anklet". "I told him everything". She told Bob not to worry because it was fine. Her next statement to me "Bob asked me out on a date tonight and I'm going. Would you like to join us? It'll be a late night at a club downtown and he has a great room at the *****" Well, how do I say no to that?? We settled on the details and off we went home to get ready.

She had shown him a few "art" pics of herself, including the shorts pic from earlier that morning. She said he was blown away and they were flirting and he was very handsy with her after that. They kissed a bit in the booth. As we were getting ready she was getting in the shower and told me to take some video and send a couple of shots to her so she could send them to him and get him motivated and turned on. Ok, so I did. Here is what I put together and what she sent. Needless to say, it did the trick and by this time she had already decided she was going to let him fuck her. I get to watch and take pics all night, and.....well...I'll save that for later..

View attachment 514473

We brought a bottle of champagne and met him in his suite downtown. There was no doubt that they were hitting it off as we drank the champagne! They sat on the bed embracing, I was at the desk chair.

View attachment 514474

After a couple of glasses, things got more heated. She was giving us a perfect view of those white panties covering what he was going to be getting later in the evening! His cock had to be about to explode by this time! Now this is SO LEWD! She's not even trying to be the least bit modest!

View attachment 514475
Is so fucking hot love to see lots more of her she looks yummy and I bet one good hot fuck in the sack. You are a lucky man to have such a tasty woman for a wife

Omg that was amazing
View attachment 515843
out on her stomach, legs spread and that beautiful ass right there for the taking. Do you wonder what it'to sit there and listen to your slut wife beg for another man's cum? Those moans of pleasure? Turn it up.
Omg that was amazing and fucking hot. Just loved that dick buried deep in her cunt and her mosning for him to cum in her wow. You should have then when she got home. Fucked the same way dude please her the same way

So, there she is, full of cum deep inside her pussy. Now what? Well, she didn't bring me along just to take pics and videos. If she brings me along it's because she wants a DP and she wants her creampies cleaned up....and it's not looking like DP time just now! I love it though....she really enjoys creampie cleanup and often cums again right away on my tongue while I do it. Who am I to deny her that? It's just cum.

So here she is right after. Unfortunately most of these pics were taken without the flash so it makes the quality barely usable. That said, these are better than nothing, right?

Of course if it was you next, you would turn her down rather than clean her pussy before your turn right? I have my doubts!

View attachment 516156

Too bad this isn't clearer, but here it comes, I guess I'd better hurry. Thankfully it's pretty deep inside her so must of it stays for a little while, time enough to position beneath her and lick it up as it runs from her pussy.

View attachment 516162

View attachment 516170

Yeah, sure you'd turn this down! I wonder what this guy must have been thinking. Pretty soon he pics up the other camera and is so helpful recording her husband eating the creampie the guy just left in my wife's pussy. He was a good sport! This pic is from the other camera with the flash on while recording.

View attachment 516164

View attachment 516178

View attachment 516172

So fucking love those pics sure does look so yummy

View attachment 515843
View attachment 515843

View attachment 515843She is the cure for ED an the cause of premature ejaculation. lol

Reactions: Sigp220

View attachment 516156

View attachment 516162

View attachment 516170

View attachment 516164

View attachment 516178

View attachment 516172

I wish i had my tongue buried in her ass.

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
A few more, then on to another experience

Slutty j "just fucked hair" hotwife climbing on my face so I can eat her cummy pussy.....the guy who gave it to her is recording.....

View attachment 516383

And still, most guys won't normally fuck her in the ass! It's a mystery to me....

View attachment 516384

Letting it drip just above for a minute before grinding on my face!

View attachment 516385

.View attachment 516387

In this position she knows the flow of cum from her pussy is unrestricted.

View attachment 516386

View attachment 516392
Sexy perfect body baby

Reactions: Sigp220

View attachment 516156

View attachment 516162

View attachment 516170

View attachment 516164

View attachment 516178

View attachment 516172

Wishing I find a hot slurry wife like her to fypuck everyday

A few more, then on to another experience

Slutty j "just fucked hair" hotwife climbing on my face so I can eat her cummy pussy.....the guy who gave it to her is recording.....

View attachment 516383

And still, most guys won't normally fuck her in the ass! It's a mystery to me....

View attachment 516384

Letting it drip just above for a minute before grinding on my face!

View attachment 516385

.View attachment 516387

In this position she knows the flow of cum from her pussy is unrestricted.

View attachment 516386

View attachment 516392
So - How did she taste with all that cum inside her.

Hmmm, I don't know, what do you want to be next?? 🥵😛 Should I let him fuck me? After all, hubby has the camera out so I might as well, right?? Did I let him fuck me? I think he was ready! Are you ready?? What would you do if you were between my legs with your cock out??

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 515591
First I would lick your beautiful pussy until it was dripping wet and then I would fuck you.😎

• Love
First I would lick your beautiful pussy until it was dripping wet and then I would fuck you.😎
Oh fuck baby love that sexy hot body of your and so love to be licking and sucking on your delicious pus for a few then slidenter my hard on into your wet yummy yptasty pussy till you moan now fuck me loudness and I would so do it balls derp pounding your yummy hot body

UPDATE: WE ADDED A POLL We added it because it takes a ton of time and effort to put these together but it doesn't seem that many members read them or enjoy them that much. We aren't really sure if it's just the nature of the beast here, we're maybe over exposed or members aren't interested in this kind of story and would rather just see pics with a caption. We enjoy posting our stories and we always enjoy a positive response. We just don't want to be boring people with these things if they aren't appropriate.

Hwcouple702

Saturday morning Mrs Hotwife told me her date had cancelled for the evening and she wanted to find another. She told me she was going to play a fun game with me and watch how easily she could pic up a date. Well, this all sounded like fun to me.....but when you're married to a wife with slutty tendencies, don't be surprised when she acts like a slut! Expert hotwife in action here with pics of the day.

She put this outfit on, short shorts, sexy top to show off her muscles and of course, her black ring and hotwife anklet. She wanted me to take pics throughout the day to document the adventure. So here is the first.

View attachment 514468

And this gratuitous pose just to remind me of how it looks when she bends over infront of a guy...as if I don't already know!

View attachment 514469

So off we went, errands to Costco

View attachment 514471

Then errands at Lowe's

View attachment 514472

After our errands I dropped her off at a nearby restaurant/bar to get lunch while I went to an appointment for an hour. She was supposed to meet a friend but her friend cancelled and I offered to eat with her after my appointment. She wasn't having it, she said she would be fine. After my appointment, I entered and saw her in the bar area sitting in a booth way too close to some guy who was sitting right beside her. I knew she was working her magic. As I walked up she said "Hi honey, this is Bob, Bob this is my husband *****" "Bob is in town for business and we met after he asked me about my anklet". "I told him everything". She told Bob not to worry because it was fine. Her next statement to me "Bob asked me out on a date tonight and I'm going. Would you like to join us? It'll be a late night at a club downtown and he has a great room at the *****" Well, how do I say no to that?? We settled on the details and off we went home to get ready.

She had shown him a few "art" pics of herself, including the shorts pic from earlier that morning. She said he was blown away and they were flirting and he was very handsy with her after that. They kissed a bit in the booth. As we were getting ready she was getting in the shower and told me to take some video and send a couple of shots to her so she could send them to him and get him motivated and turned on. Ok, so I did. Here is what I put together and what she sent. Needless to say, it did the trick and by this time she had already decided she was going to let him fuck her. I get to watch and take pics all night, and.....well...I'll save that for later..

View attachment 514473

We brought a bottle of champagne and met him in his suite downtown. There was no doubt that they were hitting it off as we drank the champagne! They sat on the bed embracing, I was at the desk chair.

View attachment 514474

After a couple of glasses, things got more heated. She was giving us a perfect view of those white panties covering what he was going to be getting later in the evening! His cock had to be about to explode by this time! Now this is SO LEWD! She's not even trying to be the least bit modest!

View attachment 514475
after reading this, i wonder, was this her first adventure?

View attachment 515843
I absolutely love to hear when a woman says those magic words... “Cum inside me!” or “Cum inside my pussy!”

• Love
Awesome story and vids ....
Love the thrills of sharing her and the after the show play is sooo satisfying for both of us !!

Attachments

• Ice n Germaine -5.jpg
    Ice n Germaine -5.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 93
  • Ice n Germaine -13.jpg
    Ice n Germaine -13.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 87
  • Ice n Germaine -23.jpg
    Ice n Germaine -23.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 86
  • Ice n Germaine -25.jpg
    Ice n Germaine -25.jpg