Scottish Couple

Edinburghhotwifecuk

May 26, 2020
Hi, I'm Eveline, a happily married classy lady who has a secret lust for BBC's. All meets MUST be discreet as we like to keep this side to our life private & secret.
About Me - I'm a 5'6" curvy size 12 brown hair with amazing legs and fondness for high heels. I've 34C's, amazing blowjob lips and love the taste of cum. I love to be made love too and fucked hard with lots of dirty talk I like anal, rough play. We dont do poo, ******** or food play. I only play bareback with my mouth or someone I’ve been seeing a while, never on the 1st, 2nd or 3 meet/date. I hate hair so make sure your clean shaven and smooth below. I hate kissing beards, licking hairy balls and sucking bushy cocks. Wearing a suit also gets you points!! I love long and sensual oral sex and always clean my lovers cock with my mouth after he’s exploded in my pussy, on my face or down my throat. I love kissing however hate tongue thrusters. Kissing should be passionate not wet and gagging.
About Cucky - My husband Peter is the one true love of my life however hes not lasting long and I need bigger, thicker and harder which is why he shares me openly and always needs humiliating hehe. Awwww bless. My little hung Cucky loves me really lol.
About You - You MUST be black. Be VWE/VVWE/VVVWE (trust me, I can take it). I’m talking at least 8” with good girth. As said before, a clean shaven face, shaven or at least well trimmed below and be tall. A good dresser (love a shirt or better still a suit) and smell amazing. You need to be able to meet for longer than a cum & go quickie. I’m after hours of hot and sexy love making in all positions and cuckold fun. I’m also after a long term arrangement where I become your regular Hotwife. This leads to bareback fun between the 2, 3, 4 or more of us. I love nothing more than having you cum and pulsate deep inside me. It’s also fun making Cucky clean me as I lay in your arms.
If you tick my boxes why not send us a message and remember to attach a photo and include something more than a one liner.

Hi, I'm Eveline, a happily married classy lady who has a secret lust for BBC's. All meets MUST be discreet as we like to keep this side to our life private & secret.
About Me - I'm a 5'6" curvy size 12 brown hair with amazing legs and fondness for high heels. I've 34C's, amazing blowjob lips and love the taste of cum. I love to be made love too and fucked hard with lots of dirty talk I like anal, rough play. We dont do poo, ******** or food play. I only play bareback with my mouth or someone I’ve been seeing a while, never on the 1st, 2nd or 3 meet/date. I hate hair so make sure your clean shaven and smooth below. I hate kissing beards, licking hairy balls and sucking bushy cocks. Wearing a suit also gets you points!! I love long and sensual oral sex and always clean my lovers cock with my mouth after he’s exploded in my pussy, on my face or down my throat. I love kissing however hate tongue thrusters. Kissing should be passionate not wet and gagging.
About Cucky - My husband Peter is the one true love of my life however hes not lasting long and I need bigger, thicker and harder which is why he shares me openly and always needs humiliating hehe. Awwww bless. My little hung Cucky loves me really lol.
About You - You MUST be black. Be VWE/VVWE/VVVWE (trust me, I can take it). I’m talking at least 8” with good girth. As said before, a clean shaven face, shaven or at least well trimmed below and be tall. A good dresser (love a shirt or better still a suit) and smell amazing. You need to be able to meet for longer than a cum & go quickie. I’m after hours of hot and sexy love making in all positions and cuckold fun. I’m also after a long term arrangement where I become your regular Hotwife. This leads to bareback fun between the 2, 3, 4 or more of us. I love nothing more than having you cum and pulsate deep inside me. It’s also fun making Cucky clean me as I lay in your arms.
If you tick my boxes why not send us a message and remember to attach a photo and include something more than a one liner.
80BE47B6-CE9D-47DE-A967-942B22AD5925.jpegF88D6873-7601-4AD7-8C0D-232C4F109DAE.jpeg

Attachments

• 94F56671-70FD-4615-959A-8C0FA323F547.jpeg
    94F56671-70FD-4615-959A-8C0FA323F547.jpeg
    730.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 40E2BB24-5910-4D82-9BA3-869629CE6AEB.jpeg
    40E2BB24-5910-4D82-9BA3-869629CE6AEB.jpeg
    333.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 631C077C-1F16-44A7-AD06-18EE81657EFD.jpeg
    631C077C-1F16-44A7-AD06-18EE81657EFD.jpeg
    411.4 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: Edinburghhotwifecuk