Screwing friend's wife

Have been screwing friends wife for a number of years, it was the two of them that instigated it one evening.
sometimes he's in the house, at work, watches or joins if she decides.
so depending on circumstances yes..... why not? (y)
Good. As long as things are consensual and every one has the maturity I agree why not

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
In our younger less discrete days Mary would fuck the husband's/bfs of women we knew, whether the wife knew or not.

One memorable moments was the one wife stopping in to see Mary one Sunday and during coffee she said she thought her husband might be cheating because she swore she could smell and taste another woman's pussy on his mouth and cock. Little did she know it was Mary she was tasting.

After that we told the guy he had to wash up before leaving.

In our younger less discrete days Mary would fuck the husband's/bfs of women we knew, whether the wife knew or not.

One memorable moments was the one wife stopping in to see Mary one Sunday and during coffee she said she thought her husband might be cheating because she swore she could smell and taste another woman's pussy on his mouth and cock. Little did she know it was Mary she was tasting.

After that we told the guy he had to wash up before leaving.
Joyful moment

Reactions: sjhopefulguy
I've fucked a number of my friends husbands all without my friends knowing - some of them several times. I guess that makes me a bad friend lol esp as i get a huge kick out of it.
But it was just sex and they are hardly likely to talk about it. If they are prepared to cheat with me, they'd be prepared to cheat with someone else and at least I'm not looking for anything more and certainly don't want to take them away from their wives so you could argue I was just providing them with a safe, discreet outlet for their frustrations xx

During our marriage my wife Kate has had sex with quite a few husbands of couples we know, all without their wives' knowledge. Like Lynn, Kate gets a big kick out of being a fuck toy for married friends of ours. Maybe we have just been lucky, but we have never had any problems with it. Our relationship with the married guys who get to fuck Kate is deeper, more intimate, and more meaningful than with other friends of ours.

The good news is that it is just sex. Kate only wants one thing from other men and that is a good time in bed. Kate provides a safe, convenient, discreet outlet for guys we know who just want some pussy. We have never had a married friend who, given the opportunity, has not had sex with Kate.

During our marriage my wife Kate has had sex with quite a few husbands of couples we know, all without their wives' knowledge. Like Lynn, Kate gets a big kick out of being a fuck toy for married friends of ours. Maybe we have just been lucky, but we have never had any problems with it. Our relationship with the married guys who get to fuck Kate is deeper, more intimate, and more meaningful than with other friends of ours.

The good news is that it is just sex. Kate only wants one thing from other men and that is a good time in bed. Kate provides a safe, convenient, discreet outlet for guys we know who just want some pussy. We have never had a married friend who, given the opportunity, has not had sex with Kate.
Spot on - and the way I see at least some of those husbands would have gone and found some pussy elsewhere with the risk of being caught and causing a lot of hassle. You could say we provide a valuable service lol xx

I've fucked a number of my friends husbands all without my friends knowing - some of them several times. I guess that makes me a bad friend lol esp as i get a huge kick out of it.
But it was just sex and they are hardly likely to talk about it. If they are prepared to cheat with me, they'd be prepared to cheat with someone else and at least I'm not looking for anything more and certainly don't want to take them away from their wives so you could argue I was just providing them with a safe, discreet outlet for their frustrations xx
IMHO this is what makes it all work.

I have made love to most of my good friends husband's over the years, almost all of my girlfriends instigated the interaction, though I have to admit I encouraged a few of them to cheat on their wives with me. My guy has also fucked most of my girlfriends as they all know he's well hung and love his big cock as much as I do.

Reactions: Jaypea and owlcuck
Spousal cheat OR not - Welcome comments on 1) sexual pleasure due to cheating 2) stress between spouse due to hidden affair.
1) above is short term whereas 2) long term. My opinion - I would find it difficult to go for short term pleasure if there is going to be long term stress.

Last edited:

I've been out of touch for awhile I would like to hear back from you here's some more stories I'd like to give you some more stories too

• Love
Reactions: Cathy