Searching

Simonnsays

Couple
Jun 14, 2022
Very much new to this and looking for tips on how to meet like minded people who would fuck my wife infront of me - thinking of her being fucked within an inch of her life and being the slut she is really appeals to me but at a loss on where or how to begin.

Based in the uk If that makes a difference

Very much new to this and looking for tips on how to meet like minded people who would fuck my wife infront of me - thinking of her being fucked within an inch of her life and being the slut she is really appeals to me but at a loss on where or how to begin.

Discuss with your wife exactly what she would like to happen and the type of person she would like to do it with and then be very choosy. There are a lot of idiot men out there who have no appreciation of what a cuckold relationship is, let alone how one works. They will just see it as an opportunity to get their leg over with another man's wife. Whatever role you take as hubby, it is vital that the other guy understands that there are three of you involved and that all three of you have wants/needs/desires/boundaries that have to be considered and balanced. The other guy needs to appreciate that it is a huge privilege to be allowed to be involved in another couple's relationship in this way, even if you want him to take the lead.
Finding the right kind of guy is fundamental to the success of the whole enterprise and will determine whether it is something you want to do again or perhaps again and again.
Sites like this have the advantage that you can discuss things with like-minded people and by looking at their activity and interactions with other people, you can get a better understanding of them than you might get through a dating or hook-up site like Fabswingers. Fabswingers is a good site in that it allows you to read verifications from other members, but there are still a high proportion of idiots and timewasters in there. Always suggest a purely social meet first - that will often flush out a good proportion of the timewasters and fantasists. Someone who understands the dynamics of these sorts of relationships will always be happy to have a purely social meet first.
Feel free to DM me with any questions and I will do my best to answer.

Reactions: radnorjen01

Hi there I’m uk

Discuss with your wife exactly what she would like to happen and the type of person she would like to do it with and then be very choosy. There are a lot of idiot men out there who have no appreciation of what a cuckold relationship is, let alone how one works. They will just see it as an opportunity to get their leg over with another man's wife. Whatever role you take as hubby, it is vital that the other guy understands that there are three of you involved and that all three of you have wants/needs/desires/boundaries that have to be considered and balanced. The other guy needs to appreciate that it is a huge privilege to be allowed to be involved in another couple's relationship in this way, even if you want him to take the lead.
Finding the right kind of guy is fundamental to the success of the whole enterprise and will determine whether it is something you want to do again or perhaps again and again.
Sites like this have the advantage that you can discuss things with like-minded people and by looking at their activity and interactions with other people, you can get a better understanding of them than you might get through a dating or hook-up site like Fabswingers. Fabswingers is a good site in that it allows you to read verifications from other members, but there are still a high proportion of idiots and timewasters in there. Always suggest a purely social meet first - that will often flush out a good proportion of the timewasters and fantasists. Someone who understands the dynamics of these sorts of relationships will always be happy to have a purely social meet first.
Feel free to DM me with any questions and I will do my best to answer.
Well said.

Where in uk are you about ? - has your wife admitted to fucking or cheating or is she just generally slutty lol