Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

verkitwme

Couple
Gold member
Mar 6, 2017
USA
Our second date with Flavio.....
So we decided to meet him at an upscale hotel, hubby got us a room and we checked in around 4:30. I took a shower and hubby trimmed me up down below.
Wore one of my sexy dresses which shows just what I've got. Hubby and I went down to the bar and ordered a couple drinks. Flavio showed up about a half hour later and sat across from us at the bar (as we had planned, this is sooo much fun). Flavio bought me a drink, the bartender pointed over to him and said this drink is on that gentleman. I raised my glass in thank you and he smiled back.

A few minutes later he came over and stood beside me and we started chatting. Eventually hubby excused himself to go to the bathroom and when he did I offered hubby's seat to him which he took. So we had two more drinks my hubby standing beside me the whole time. Finally we decided to go to the room, Flavio took my hand and we walked to the elevator while hubby was paying the bar tab. I looked back at the bar and the people at the bar were watching us. I couldn't help but giggle as I wondered what they were thinking.

Flavio and I get in the elevator and immediately he starts kissing me and fondling my breasts, I was so wet I thought I was gonna faint.
This is the time in a sexual encounter I find so enjoyable, not having sex yet but you know in a few minutes your clothes will off and all hell is going to break loose.
We get in the room and kiss, his hands are all over me I'm not wearing any panties, he reaches around and starts fingering my ussy from behind, he smiles and says your so wet, then he takes his fingers and puts them in my mouth, telling me taste your pussy. Wow that was hot.

Just then hubby comes in, I tell him to take off my dress which he does, now I'm standing there naked and I told Flavio not fair, now it's your turn, so I unbuckle his pants and pulldown his zipper and he's not wearing any undies and out pops his glorious cock. I take his hand and lead him to a chair and get in my knees and look at my hubby and say watch me hun, watch your wife suck this beautiful mans cock. The first time we met Flavio he was somewhat quiet but this time he was getting into some verbal play (which we LOVE).

He leaned back looked at my hubby and said look at your wife sucking my big dick, definitely added some excitement to the evening. Lick my balls, that's it oh god your the best cocksucker I've ever had. He looked at me and said, you like that big dick don't you, I smiled and said, yep, that big dick is mine tonight. Meanwhile he's leaking a ton of precum which was sweet tasting, I stopped and went and gave my hubby a long wet kiss, looked him in the eyes and said now he's going to fuck me honey.

Here I am before we hit the bar....if anyone wants to hear how the balance of the night went let me know...

Attachments

• myhotdress.jpg
    myhotdress.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 79
Our second date with Flavio.....
So we decided to meet him at an upscale hotel, hubby got us a room and we checked in around 4:30. I took a shower and hubby trimmed me up down below.
Wore one of my sexy dresses which shows just what I've got. Hubby and I went down to the bar and ordered a couple drinks. Flavio showed up about a half hour later and sat across from us at the bar (as we had planned, this is sooo much fun). Flavio bought me a drink, the bartender pointed over to him and said this drink is on that gentleman. I raised my glass in thank you and he smiled back.

A few minutes later he came over and stood beside me and we started chatting. Eventually hubby excused himself to go to the bathroom and when he did I offered hubby's seat to him which he took. So we had two more drinks my hubby standing beside me the whole time. Finally we decided to go to the room, Flavio took my hand and we walked to the elevator while hubby was paying the bar tab. I looked back at the bar and the people at the bar were watching us. I couldn't help but giggle as I wondered what they were thinking.

Flavio and I get in the elevator and immediately he starts kissing me and fondling my breasts, I was so wet I thought I was gonna faint.
This is the time in a sexual encounter I find so enjoyable, not having sex yet but you know in a few minutes your clothes will off and all hell is going to break loose.
We get in the room and kiss, his hands are all over me I'm not wearing any panties, he reaches around and starts fingering my ussy from behind, he smiles and says your so wet, then he takes his fingers and puts them in my mouth, telling me taste your pussy. Wow that was hot.

Just then hubby comes in, I tell him to take off my dress which he does, now I'm standing there naked and I told Flavio not fair, now it's your turn, so I unbuckle his pants and pulldown his zipper and he's not wearing any undies and out pops his glorious cock. I take his hand and lead him to a chair and get in my knees and look at my hubby and say watch me hun, watch your wife suck this beautiful mans cock. The first time we met Flavio he was somewhat quiet but this time he was getting into some verbal play (which we LOVE).

He leaned back looked at my hubby and said look at your wife sucking my big dick, definitely added some excitement to the evening. Lick my balls, that's it oh god your the best cocksucker I've ever had. He looked at me and said, you like that big dick don't you, I smiled and said, yep, that big dick is mine tonight. Meanwhile he's leaking a ton of precum which was sweet tasting, I stopped and went and gave my hubby a long wet kiss, looked him in the eyes and said now he's going to fuck me honey.

Here I am before we hit the bar....if anyone wants to hear how the balance of the night went let me know...
I wanna know!!

Reactions: Mikegirth