Securely caged

4herpleasure

Jun 2, 2021
Travel a lot for work, often for several weeks each trip. Then home a few days and off again.
I have had a CB6000 for some time, but just could not get the fit right, Wife is ambivilent and not a HotWife yet.
I have lost about 40 pounds over the past year (thanks Noom) and on a whim decided to try the fit again.
Now the ring fits firmly and securely around my scrotum and feels comfortable. The tube is not a perfect fit, but does work. I am not super long, but above average thick so getting an off the shelf unit was a challenge. The tube is long enough that erections are only mildly painful.
I have been home for a few days and already notice a change in both our attitudes.
Much more attentive to my wife. Spent several hours doing housework and chores, something I don't normally do when I am home for such short visits.
Wife has noticed I am paying attention to her and really appreciates the help. She is not working outside the home, but is doing online school for 4 hours every day.
Our son is back in classes (2nd grade) which also gives her some time to focus on her.
I believe the chastity is going to help her understand that I don't want to have other woman. As all us true cucks know, what we really want is to see and enjoy her pleasure.
Hopefully, this is a step in the right direction.

She is going to unlock me tomorrow while son is in school so we can make love. This is exciting and so far I am enjoying the secure feeling of the CB and of course the anticipation.
Now if I could find the right man - a gentleman who wants to pleasure her and understand my cuck mentality as I am not into any form of humilation,

Travel a lot for work, often for several weeks each trip. Then home a few days and off again.
I have had a CB6000 for some time, but just could not get the fit right, Wife is ambivilent and not a HotWife yet.
I have lost about 40 pounds over the past year (thanks Noom) and on a whim decided to try the fit again.
Now the ring fits firmly and securely around my scrotum and feels comfortable. The tube is not a perfect fit, but does work. I am not super long, but above average thick so getting an off the shelf unit was a challenge. The tube is long enough that erections are only mildly painful.
I have been home for a few days and already notice a change in both our attitudes.
Much more attentive to my wife. Spent several hours doing housework and chores, something I don't normally do when I am home for such short visits.
Wife has noticed I am paying attention to her and really appreciates the help. She is not working outside the home, but is doing online school for 4 hours every day.
Our son is back in classes (2nd grade) which also gives her some time to focus on her.
I believe the chastity is going to help her understand that I don't want to have other woman. As all us true cucks know, what we really want is to see and enjoy her pleasure.
Hopefully, this is a step in the right direction.

She is going to unlock me tomorrow while son is in school so we can make love. This is exciting and so far I am enjoying the secure feeling of the CB and of course the anticipation.
Now if I could find the right man - a gentleman who wants to pleasure her and understand my cuck mentality as I am not into any form of humilation,
i would love to play with u 2

I have the CB-X Mini Me Pink and the CB Mini Clear for my husband. They are solid cages that keep him securely locked up and unable to get an erection. I also have the CB-6000S that fits my boyfriend snuggly. They both travel for work and the only issue is the metal lock does show up on the body scanner at TSA. I tell them not to re1quest s a pat-down search in lieu of the body scanner so they have to explain the cage to the TSA officer. They both have been taken into a private room and been strip-searched on a few occasions. I would love to be a fly on the wall as they pull their pants down in front of another man in uniform and their pink cage is on display and they try to explain how they do not have the key to unlock the device. My husband suggested I use a plastic lock, but I told them both that would take half the fun out of it for me.

My husband is always shy about anyone seeing his tiny little penis in his CB-X Mini-Me in bright pink. I always ask new bulls how they prefer my husband when they arrive. I tell them he can be fully clothed and stay dressed, he can be naked with his little ********-******** on display, he can be naked and caged, he can be in lingerie, or he can be in another room. A lot of men love to take another man's wife while the cuck husband is either naked or locked securely in his cage.

My husband is always shy at the first meeting. After a few times, he gets pretty comfortable, but at first, he tries to hide his tiny penis or his pink cage. Of course, the more he hides it, the more attention he draws. This was him last fall when we met a guy at a hotel in Sonoma, California. He had his hand in front of his pink cage and went into the bathroom to hide. The bull loved his cage but had me remove it so he could tease my husband about how small his cock is.

IMG_0275.JPG