Seeing things differently

bakermam

Male
Mar 19, 2023
New member here. My experience so far has been a positive one. Have met some interesting people and have engaged in some great conversations. I think there is something here for everyone.
First, let me establish that I am not locked into a particular type of woman I get turned on by. Since I have been chatting with others here, when I am out and about, and walk past an attractive woman I wonder what kind of kinks they may have? Do they maybe swing? Cuck the husband. I'm thinking I need to be a bit more flirtatious in my interactions. I think more opportunity to live out sexual desires with like minded people exists than what we think. If you have casually flirted with someone and you ended up having the most awesome, toe curling, sexual experience that totally blindsided you, please share a bit about that experience. A neighbor, Co worker, stranger in the supermarket. Let hear about it!

New member here. My experience so far has been a positive one. Have met some interesting people and have engaged in some great conversations. I think there is something here for everyone.
First, let me establish that I am not locked into a particular type of woman I get turned on by. Since I have been chatting with others here, when I am out and about, and walk past an attractive woman I wonder what kind of kinks they may have? Do they maybe swing? Cuck the husband. I'm thinking I need to be a bit more flirtatious in my interactions. I think more opportunity to live out sexual desires with like minded people exists than what we think. If you have casually flirted with someone and you ended up having the most awesome, toe curling, sexual experience that totally blindsided you, please share a bit about that experience. A neighbor, Co worker, stranger in the supermarket. Let hear about it!
Hello That has happened with my wife .She went out with her girlfriends one night just to get our and unwind .with no sexual intensions. A couple of guys hit on her but she just told them
she wasnt interested . She was just relaxing until a guy cane along tgat shecsaud was an extreme gentleman they starting chatting a few hours later they were in a motel. She didnt cone home till.the next morning . She tokd me it was one of the most intense sexual.encounters..They now see each other every few months for an evening if very intense FUCKING ..