Seeking bull in Germany for BBW wife

funcpl22

Couple
Sep 11, 2022
Hi,
We are an Indian couple in mid 30s from Germany and trying to get into the lifestyle.

Looking for MFM threesome and possibly a regular bull and hotwife arrangement if things work out.

Wife is BBW and very open minded, submissive. We do not entertain anyone wanting unsafe sex.

Husband is not typical sub cuck but more of a Dom stag who gives his wife freedom to play whenever she pleases.

IMG_20220914_010213_642__03.jpgScreenshot_20230116-172144.jpgScreenshot_20230116-172220.jpg

Hi,
We are an Indian couple in mid 30s from Germany and trying to get into the lifestyle.

Looking for MFM threesome and possibly a regular bull and hotwife arrangement if things work out.

Wife is BBW and very open minded, submissive. We do not entertain anyone wanting unsafe sex.

Husband is not typical sub cuck but more of a Dom stag who gives his wife freedom to play whenever she pleases.

View attachment 1131982View attachment 1131983View attachment 1131984
Send me your ... account

Hi,

Sounds grat! I'm from Düsseldorf if it's near you let's have a chat and see if we match or not

Last edited:
Hi,

Wow she is looking very very Hot and juicy. Her boobs and pussy full with cream and juice mmmmm .I love eat her lick her and give her full night pleasure.

Hi,

SUPER HOT! My wife is a BBW, too :)

Hello, I am from mumbai currently in Germany, I have some experience with similar stuff earlier...looking to meet you guys...I am highly educated and work in IT and understand how to treat women...looking for long term association.