Seeking male, over 30, for flirt/chat/photo swap - no strings attached

AB2017

Couple
Verified
May 29, 2018
We’re looking for a guy who is up for a little
flirt, sex chat, photo swap (of said male) - something to the show the Husband :) I’m new at this so I’m looking to start off small, then maybe work my way up to face to face. We’ll see how this goes. If you’re interested, and don’t mind chatting with a first timer, send me a message. Xx

Attachments

Morty

Male
Oct 11, 2016
Central New Jersey
flirt, sex chat, photo swap (of said male) - something to the show the Husband :) I’m new at this so I’m looking to start off small, then maybe work my way up to face to face. We’ll see how this goes. If you’re interested, and don’t mind chatting with a first timer, send me a message. Xx
That is a very sexy picture

Reactions: AB2017

tom3369

Female
Jun 26, 2013
Nj/PA
Hi add me on kik swetcooki

SimonSees2

Jun 4, 2018
Just started here myself. I'd love to chat with you, and exchange pics. Let's have some fun, maybe cam together! I have to get some pics on here, but you will love them, I promise. I get REALLY stiff!

Reactions: Welikeit

Manamongs

Apr 1, 2018
Interested I am 6'1 190lbs 9inches clean cut blackmale experienced ,and stories to share

Loftypete

Male
Verified
Jun 21, 2018
Uk
Love your outfit very sweet you should try something naughty. I'm on kik loftypete come on we can play there and see what's going on xx you look very sexy .

newbiewilling

Jun 29, 2018
im new and love that beautiful, classy pic! please reply so we can chat and i can learn more about howvthis works. it is so exciting that you are exploring this i would love to be a part of that please.

Talisman

Male
Jul 15, 2018
UK
Flirt, sex chat, photo swap, right up my street (that’s not a photo in case you’re.... no well anyway, ha, soooo...) kik id: fullhyte