Seems natural that a woman gets super turned on with extra partner

Loridan

Couple
May 10, 2022
We enjoy mfm with a guy pretty regular. It's really really sparked up our sex life. Wife gets so turned on when he's with us. A LOT of sex when he visits. She's horny like crazy for a week after.
Years ago I was "seeing" a married older gal. I was 26 she was 40. She'd stop my my place every Thursday after work, we'd have sex for couple of hours then she'd go home. She openly admitted her seeing me put her and hubbys sex into overdrive. She told me after she'd get home her had hubby fucked several times. Hubby had no idea what she was doing with me.
Long ago I was "seeing" a gal, I was her booty call. She go out with her boyfriend, sometimes they'd have sex sometimes not but she'd call (from his place on his phone) and stop by my place after. I could easily tell if they did the deed or not by how horny she was.
Another married, I was 23 she was 24, pregnant. Lived 3 doors down in same apartment. Her hubby left at 7:15 every morning for work. I was off Tue & Wed....every Tue & Wed she be at my place 15 min after hubby drove off. She was friggin HORNY. I knew he fucked her in the morning and I was getting seconds but it was some good stuff. I think she was like 3 months when we started, I fucked her till she was huge. She said her hubby didn'tknow about me.
Another....I worked at Kmart, I was 20, she was 24. Hubby worked nights. She'd call and come over around 7, she openly said she was really horny after they had sex and he left for work.

We enjoy mfm with a guy pretty regular. It's really really sparked up our sex life. Wife gets so turned on when he's with us. A LOT of sex when he visits. She's horny like crazy for a week after.
Years ago I was "seeing" a married older gal. I was 26 she was 40. She'd stop my my place every Thursday after work, we'd have sex for couple of hours then she'd go home. She openly admitted her seeing me put her and hubbys sex into overdrive. She told me after she'd get home her had hubby fucked several times. Hubby had no idea what she was doing with me.
Long ago I was "seeing" a gal, I was her booty call. She go out with her boyfriend, sometimes they'd have sex sometimes not but she'd call (from his place on his phone) and stop by my place after. I could easily tell if they did the deed or not by how horny she was.
Another married, I was 23 she was 24, pregnant. Lived 3 doors down in same apartment. Her hubby left at 7:15 every morning for work. I was off Tue & Wed....every Tue & Wed she be at my place 15 min after hubby drove off. She was friggin HORNY. I knew he fucked her in the morning and I was getting seconds but it was some good stuff. I think she was like 3 months when we started, I fucked her till she was huge. She said her hubby didn'tknow about me.
Another....I worked at Kmart, I was 20, she was 24. Hubby worked nights. She'd call and come over around 7, she openly said she was really horny after they had sex and he left for work.
Hey

as a woman who secret cheted on first hubbys.. you nailed it. Also..i luvved having my cunt filled with different loads in one day. hubbys always thought i was just..naturally wet:):)

Attachments

• 11Og.jpg
    11Og.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 50
I so remember those days! It’s amazing how many girls I had fucked during my youth and how I was not to careful getting one pregnant! But I managed to survive! Thanks for the hot story!

as a woman who secret cheted on first hubbys.. you nailed it. Also..i luvved having my cunt filled with different loads in one day. hubbys always thought i was just..naturally wet:):)
it also helps girls like us to stay "free of suspicion" when we go home and fuck the hubby too. And ..i dont mind, more cocks..the next cock is why im a player in the first place:)

Reactions: Badhatharry