Sent wife to get fucked

Wife out to get fucked for the first time since we got married tonight and take a lovers cum. Wish me luck. She has been priming me to eat his cum out of her for a couple months now.
Good luck. Enjoy your supper. Do let us know how she enjoyed her lover and how the clean up is for both of you.. Nice pic of her freshly fucked pussy would be awesome.

Reactions: owlcuck
Wouldn't it be better for both of you if you were there rather than waiting for her to come back home?
I'm only curious to ask, (I'm not criticising)- just interested in the psychology of knowing your wife is being fucked but not being there to see it. 💋

Reactions: ray28
Wife out to get fucked for the first time since we got married tonight and take a lovers cum. Wish me luck. She has been priming me to eat his cum out of her for a couple months now.
Really lucky you are to get this opportunity from your sexy wife. Make the each moment colorful.
I'm little bit.....

Wouldn't it be better for both of you if you were there rather than waiting for her to come back home?
I'm only curious to ask, (I'm not criticising)- just interested in the psychology of knowing your wife is being fucked but not being there to see it. 💋
It's a great experience to sit at home or in a hotel parking lot knowing that another man is fucking her a you can't stop him even if you wanted to.
Then there's the details she shares with you.