Set wife up yes or no - or too risky ???

Snoopsissy

Jan 24, 2021
Looking for advice please - wife had an affair before I met her with guy called jack , from what I gather it was pretty serious - he had a fiancé but wanted to elope with my wife - she said no - don’t know what the sex was like but he must have been fucking her - she’s never said and keeps things close - soooo last week she’s casually said - you’ll never guess who works at recent firm she’s joined - yes jack - I didn’t react . That’s the background - we have got a sex machine and I was planning to name the big end or let her name it - so i was going to send a blank message or a call from her phone to his as she still has his no , see if he replies and see 1 if she mentions that to me - possibly a communication could ensue between them and 2 see if she names the dildo end jack or 3 see how she reacts to it if I say yes baby take Jack’s cock up you good when it’s pounding her - or 4 try someone else given there past history ?? Sorry all my posts seem to be so long and thanks for staying to the end

Or you could try talking to her
Tried that avenue a few times - my wife is very sex is only between man and wife and not used to talking about sex or fantasies etc , she was living with a guy when she cheated on him with that jack - now she has a guy who she is aware would like to share her but doesn’t want to , have tried to discuss it camly out of the bedroom and pointed out the above and she was married before and taking it from her boss at work too but only leads to a heated exchange of words , I had a 3 some MMF and tried swinging once with my ex , the MMF especially seems to bother her because was a married couple I did it with - I was single - seems ok for her to chest and fuck her boss but apparently for me as a single guy and was years ago before I met her - so I don’t get any of it really -

It seems she's reluctant to your efforts to push her in this direction. If she gets mad at you for talking about this, just imagine what she will be like if she finds/figures out your attempts to set her up.
She is in a situation work wise that has potential. Perhaps if you let nature take it's course, she will be fucking him with no effort on your part.

It seems she's reluctant to your efforts to push her in this direction. If she gets mad at you for talking about this, just imagine what she will be like if she finds/figures out your attempts to set her up.
She is in a situation work wise that has potential. Perhaps if you let nature take it's course, she will be fucking him with no effort on your part.
Yes I think I will just leave it as it is and see what happens - love her way too much to spoil things - thanks to everyone for there input and wise words

I agree - talk to her. Tricking her may or may not be successful but either way, if she finds out, she could end up resenting you and that's not a good way to go. After all you want to keep her as a wife who is happy to play away not have her leave you for another man because she doesn't feel she can trust you.

When I was less experienced, I was part of an event where a guy set up his unaware wife. The details aren't all that important - when I entered the room, hard and ready to fuck, the wife was in a state of shock and disbelief. Her husband had conveyed a bunch of rules to me, including:

1. Condom only, straight fucking
2. No kissing, no oral

Once the wife got over the initial shock, and things progressed, she broke all her husbands rules, removed my condom, totally got into being bareback fucked, and demanded that I cum inside her. She went completely wild, kissing, sucking, fucking while her husband squirmed uncomfortably in the bed side chair - he finally freaked out when she took my cock ass to mouth, calling a halt to things. They got in an argument and left. I'd say it wasn't what he expected at all. Her take on it might've ranged from "giving hubby what he wanted" to actually getting into fucking a strange man - I'll never know.

A few months later the husband contacted me again, told me "this time she's ready" - I passed because of the negative parts of the first experience.

I agree - talk to her. Tricking her may or may not be successful but either way, if she finds out, she could end up resenting you and that's not a good way to go. After all you want to keep her as a wife who is happy to play away not have her leave you for another man because she doesn't feel she can trust you.
Yes lynn I totally agree - would never want that

Update on the situation - vibing last night and text message came in around 1030 pm on wife’s phone - she sort of ignored it but I felt her tense when it pinged ( I had two fingers up her pussy stroking her pussy walls ( she loves that and makes her soaking welt constantly ) - eventually she answered but it wasn’t from guy jack - was from her ex boss who I suspect has fucked her previously - he is a bit of a player and a chancer - I got a quick glance at screen as she relayed the message - was asking her how she was with about 4 kisses after it - and other day I came in and she was texting and then hurriedly ended the text ? - maybe things are looking up in a different direction and as u guys say let nature take its course - of course as a wannabe cuck I never reacted or showed I had saw what was on the screen - only negative is he has a big mouth which would be a no no I think for her - damn it lol

I agree you can’t trick her. Why not instead try to get friendly with either Jack or the ex boss. That way you can invite them to your home and your wife has more chances at meeting with them and getting comfortable. Before you know it you may come home to the sounds of your wife enjoying herself. It’s all about being comfortable with each other.

Reactions: naturalcucky
I agree you can’t trick her. Why not instead try to get friendly with either Jack or the ex boss. That way you can invite them to your home and your wife has more chances at meeting with them and getting comfortable. Before you know it you may come home to the sounds of your wife enjoying herself. It’s all about being comfortable with each other.
Yes that would be a great idea - the jack guy left his last place of work due to a stolen valour incident and due to that he disappeared for a bit but has resurfaced at new company my wife now works for and the ex boss couldn’t keep his mouth closed if he got the chance to fuck her so neither would work I’m afraid - maybe her and that jack will bump into each other at work and something may reignite ? 😀

Just my view. One person likes while other person does not like. Usual life battle. No definite answer for this battle assuring good ending when two involved minds confused, unable to talk it out or discuss openly. Battle on your guess on sex with Jack in the past and current thought whether it will resume. Sex in past, if happened, what is that going to do to your relationship now? Probably you both love each other and so end of your marriage may not be preferable. Say somehow you conclude they are going to resume sex, in that case one of you have to go along with the other so happiness and peace are there in your life?
For so many reasons of my own, I will most likely go along with her and her happiness. Again everything my view.

Just my view. One person likes while other person does not like. Usual life battle. No definite answer for this battle assuring good ending when two involved minds confused, unable to talk it out or discuss openly. Battle on your guess on sex with Jack in the past and current thought whether it will resume. Sex in past, if happened, what is that going to do to your relationship now? Probably you both love each other and so end of your marriage may not be preferable. Say somehow you conclude they are going to resume sex, in that case one of you have to go along with the other so happiness and peace are there in your life?
For so many reasons of my own, I will most likely go along with her and her happiness. Again everything my view.
Thank you for your wise words - yes we both love each other and wouldn’t want our marriage to end - and agree sex with jack now might have dire consequences ( he was engaged and wife was then single - but he wanted her to run away with him ) ., have tried many times to start / have the conversation about sharing her - she has googled cuckold So is aware what it is but didn’t research any of it any further ( otherwise she may have came upon a facet of it that interested / aroused her - but dismissed it all as being weird and disgusting - what keeps me going is I know she had been a slut in the past and if I could convince her it’s only her pleasure I want it might move things on ,

Looking for advice please - wife had an affair before I met her with guy called jack , from what I gather it was pretty serious - he had a fiancé but wanted to elope with my wife - she said no - don’t know what the sex was like but he must have been fucking her - she’s never said and keeps things close - soooo last week she’s casually said - you’ll never guess who works at recent firm she’s joined - yes jack - I didn’t react . That’s the background - we have got a sex machine and I was planning to name the big end or let her name it - so i was going to send a blank message or a call from her phone to his as she still has his no , see if he replies and see 1 if she mentions that to me - possibly a communication could ensue between them and 2 see if she names the dildo end jack or 3 see how she reacts to it if I say yes baby take Jack’s cock up you good when it’s pounding her - or 4 try someone else given there past history ?? Sorry all my posts seem to be so long and thanks for staying to the end
Yes, do it. You know you want to. Send the message. I am in contact with a guy my wife works with. He wants to fuck her and I have told him do anything you want with her at anytime, anywhere. The only obstacle is getting my wife interested. That's his job.

Yes, do it. You know you want to. Send the message. I am in contact with a guy my wife works with. He wants to fuck her and I have told him do anything you want with her at anytime, anywhere. The only obstacle is getting my wife interested. That's his job.
Ah I see , do you think your wife will be interested in seeing him , is he going to ask her out on a date ? And will he report back to you on his progress ( exciting times maybe for you ahead 👍) I was hoping she would have bumped into jack before now ,I’m sure she would say if that had happened , hard to stay neutral and seem blasé if she does say anything to see what happens , I’m sure you will be feeling the same Jon , I had set her up to go to a party her ex boss was having at his house but she didn’t go saying we both know what he’s like and why he wants me there , again it’s hard but want it be to her decision to fuck or not