Setting a date !!!

Alann123

Male
May 3, 2022
Hi, I've been chatting with my wife for sometime now about watching her having sex with a guy with a large cock basically, as I'm pretty small. She said she will give it a go, and I've said in discussion that if she feels she doesn't want to it's fine, but she still says she will go to a swingers club with me and try it. When we have sex I always chat to her during sex about her fucking a big cock, which makes her orgasm pretty quickly. However setting a date to go to the club is a but tricky as she puts it off when discussed, I've asked her if she's changed her mind, but she says she hasn't, is it possible that she's just nervous or could it be something else?? Any advice please.

Hi, I've been chatting with my wife for sometime now about watching her having sex with a guy with a large cock basically, as I'm pretty small. She said she will give it a go, and I've said in discussion that if she feels she doesn't want to it's fine, but she still says she will go to a swingers club with me and try it. When we have sex I always chat to her during sex about her fucking a big cock, which makes her orgasm pretty quickly. However setting a date to go to the club is a but tricky as she puts it off when discussed, I've asked her if she's changed her mind, but she says she hasn't, is it possible that she's just nervous or could it be something else?? Any advice please.
I have never been to a swingers club. Maybe other have and can chime in here. But, I thought that there was some etiquette when attending. For example, “No means no!” So, if the club you are considering has such ground rules, you could always suggest you go check it out, meet some new people, and see what it is like without the pressure of her ever taking her clothes off.
Also, I have never been as close as you are in convincing my wife to try someone else. So, take this advice with “a grain of salt.”
Good luck.

Just be honest with her and tell her it’s for the both of you and that you want to have the experience- then show her this.

Reactions: slut