SEX DRIVE TEST (whole story)

mirella.hango

Female
Gold member
Feb 9, 2021

In the parking lot (the beginning)​

Non-fiction, real story

Late Monday I went to do some shopping at the mall. As I was walking to my car with my shopping cart I was approached by a very handsome and well dressed gentleman who had his hybrid SUV parked next to my car in the dark spot of underground parking, convenient, right? He asked if he could help me put the groceries in the trunk, I told him no need but I admired his car and wanted to buy the same one and ask him if he could give me some details. He invited me into his car and started telling me about the performance and features. I put my hand over his pants and unzipped his fly, pulled his dick out and straightened my mouth to suck it. He remained mute and I could feel his cock hardening in my mouth. When he was hard enough I told him to move his chair back, I took off my high heels, lifted my dress and having no panties on I slid straight into his cock. We fucked for about 15 minutes during which time he pulled my breasts out over the neckline of my dress, I had no bra, then effectively tortured my nipples with his mouth, tongue and teeth until I had two orgasms and when I felt he was almost done, I stood up and took his cock back in my mouth. He came hard and I swallowed all the milk he gave me so generously. I didn't let him cum in me so I wouldn't damage the car seat but it was delicious!

- Wow, I'm impressed, he said when he regained his voice.

- I'll leave you my phone number and next time you come shopping let me know to have more time so you can fill my pussy with your cum.

- Thank you for everything, you're great. Your cart's outside, you want me to help you put the groceries in the trunk?

- I told you there's no need, my husband took care of it.

- What?

- Yeah, you were too preoccupied with me to notice that my husband was in the car and while we were fucking he put everything in the trunk.

He was speechless, I put my number in his phone, I kissed him and got in my car, my husband gave him a thumbs up and we drove off.

***​

Initially that was all, a short story entitled "In the parking lot", written ad-hoc. Then things got more serious and evolved into a real love story. I don't know how many men, but especially how many women, have had such an affair. I wish that at least once in your life you could experience what I experienced. It's true that passion fades quickly, but it's well worth it. I am aware that at best my relationship with George will not last more than a few months, it is impossible for me not to have another man cut me off and my eyes will drip. And once again I'll be racking up the same overwhelming feelings, the same cataclysmic orgasms and burning with the same passion as in every relationship I've ever had. That's what I am, unfaithful, fickle, perverted, and an unscrupulous bitch, in a word, a depraved one. But I know how to enjoy life, to live it to the fullest and most of all to share my experiences with those who like to read erotic literature. The whole story follows in a few episodes, and please excuse my English, there may be several grammar or expression errors, also automatic translation errors like her instead of him or she instead of he.

Last edited:

mirella.hango

Female
Gold member
Feb 9, 2021

SEX DRIVE TEST (part one)​

I remembered why I didn't have underwear on when the guy fucked me in the parking lot and my husband was waiting for me in the car. My husband told me not to wear panties because he wanted to play with my pussy in the car, which is why I was also super horny, and when I saw Ms. Handsome I was very keen. I don't even know his name or how old he is, I think around 40. I didn't let him cum inside me so I wouldn't mess up the car seat, but his dick and cum were delicious! At home I also took care of my husband, or rather he took care of me, in time he got used to my escapades but still turned him on terribly and he doesn't forgive me, punishing me as a cheating wife deserves.

It's absolutely amazing how some things can be linked giving rise to absolutely surprising and unexpected situations. Initially I didn't want to write about this affair, I thought I'd see how things evolved, but after my husband's affair with the beltway slut, I decided to write it. Why do I say it's all absolutely amazing?

Late Thursday morning I got a call from the guy, inviting me for a test drive in his hybrid SUV. I accepted and left early in the morning in a hurry, without telling my husband. I decided to be a good girl and put on panties, a short skirt, a T-shirt and no bra, I wanted to feel loose, and on my feet sports shoes with no platform or heel. I put in a backpack another pair of panties, one T-shirt, and a set of very sexy and provocative thong with lace bra, just in case. On the way I texted my husband that I left with the guy from the parking lot and didn't know when I'd be back. Kind of weird, huh? He told me his name was George, I think I've met hundreds of George, as you could see by the ring, he's married, his wife has no salt and pepper and he likes to get his rocks off, as do I. We are going to Tg Mures, at 360 km from Bucharest, where he has some business to settle. I find out that he works for a company that competes with my husband's, later when I talked to hubby he confirmed that he knew him, but in the parking lot being dark he didn't recognize him, instead he saw me riding him. And on top of that, George is with a former colleague of my husband's who now works at the same competitor's company and who also passed through our bed, well, hubby's, as I didn't know her like his other colleagues. I told him something about myself but I deliberately omitted to tell something about mu hubby. I made it very clear that he could put his hand wherever he wanted, I was his, but he didn't even touch me after he kissed me when we met. I often caught him looking at my legs or boobs bouncing at every bump in the road. We got along well, we laughed, joked, I still gave him sexually tinged advances and he told me we had time for everything.

- How much time can you have in an evening and a night to do it all? I asked him.

- But what did the days fit in the bag?

- No, but I told you that my pussy is lustful.

- Then we'll go to the mountains for the weekend.

- Great, I know exactly what we need.

I went on Booking and made a reservation for two nights at Hotel Mikaela Boutique in Brasov, near 180 km from Bucharest. Big bed with canopy, jacuzzi in the room, pole dancing bar and mirrors on walls.

- Two nights? What the hell do I say to my wife?

- That negotiations have been extended.

- You're so cool! I was telling her I'd be back on Saturday instead of Friday, but not Sunday.

I shrugged that I didn't care, it was already settled. I wrote to my husband that I was coming home on Sunday and not to expect anything as I'd be tired.

At Sighisoara, where is one of Dracula's castle, there were two prostitutes on the side of the road and I told him jokingly.

- A short blowjob?

- No thanks, he said smiling.

I think it was on his tongue to tell me he had someone to give it to.

We arrived around noon, checked into the Privo Hotel where he had a reservation, I've been there with my husband and other guys, luxurious, nice. He asked me if we were going to the restaurant to eat, I said yes but I needed something first. I lifted up my skirt, took off my panties and sat on the bed with my bottom up.

- I know this is what you want and I need you urgently.

I didn't have orgasm, it was a quickie but I felt him tense, all the way he refrained from putting his hands on me. I wanted to tell him to pull over and help him get free but I let things take care of themselves. Now I did it for him.
We went to the lunch and told him:

- From now on I'll let you take over, we'll do it your way, I mean literally you can do anything you want with me, I'm not going to say no to anything.

He was speechless again. He was also shy, I felt it, but so attractive that I wanted to jump on him at any moment.

I was all the time on Facebook and sharing every location I was in. I loved this real time stuff and reporting on the group everything live... sometimes almost hot!

After eating at the restaurant, we retired to our room until 5pm when his meeting was on, we had time to fool around. We lay in bed dressed and cuddled. The passionate kissing made us furious, maybe we weren't enough. I put my hand down his pants and he pulled it away.

- You said you'd leave me to it, it's my turn now to take care of you.

- I'm all yours! Make the most of me, use me as you wish!

He gently lifted my top, cupped my breasts in turn with one hand, played with my nipples a little, then broke away from our kiss and with his lips touched my right nipple, the one closest to him. His hand didn't delay in going under my skirt and sliding into my damp panties. He obviously hit his own juice that he had earlier deposited inside me but also my arousal. He soaked his fingers thoroughly and gave them to me to suck. I always do it with pleasure, and the image of a kinky, horny slut made it all the more infuriating. He shoved two fingers into my vagina and with his thumb he massaged my clit while he wet my nipple right in his mouth. Then he moved to the left one and his fingers scraped everything female inside me, especially my G-spot, I was his, I was figuratively but mostly literally at his hand. I closed my eyes, spread my legs further apart and let him do what he wanted to me. It didn't take long and I started to tremble, orgasm was impossible to avoid, I didn't even want that. He covered my mouth with his mouth, I moaned thickly and released myself full of the pleasure my new lover, handsome George, was giving me.

Last edited:

mirella.hango

Female
Gold member
Feb 9, 2021

SEX DRIVE TEST (part two)​

I was trying to recover, he reached down and removed my panties, then shoved his mouth straight into my pussy, not wanting to give me a break, sure to consume me before my time. But I'm not worried, I have an extended expiration date. His tongue was in a mad verve, he explored all my sensitive spots then concentrated on my clit. It felt like seconds stretched into hours, I was delirious, my body was still shaking and I was on the verge of ecstasy. I told him to give me my panties and stuffed them in my mouth so dirty from him and me, I really didn't want to be kicked out of the hotel. I was screaming with pleasure almost on mute and he wasn't going to stop. The second orgasm came followed immediately by the third. Who the hell is this George to do what he wants with me? Ah, I gave him permission but he's too interested, too involved in satisfying a whore who three days earlier had jumped on him in the parking lot.

It didn't matter, I was lying on the bed trying to catch my breath after pulling my saliva soaked panties out of my mouth. He got up and stayed in his Adam suit. Besides the fact that he knows how to deliver passion he also looks damn good. He pulled my sweater over my head, the skirt off, and off came my sneakers. I was naked, I was at his beck and call, I was more than eager and extremely horny. He climbed into bed, looking at me like prey, oh god, what is he going to do to me? He gently sat down against my body, my breathing stopped and he started kissing me like he wanted to take all my air. He lifted himself up slightly leaning on his hands and it took no effort at all to find the entrance to my vagina with the head of his penis. He entered me and after a few easy movements he thought I wasn't worth all that pain, he started penetrating me like crazy. I was overwhelmed by a carousel of emotions, everything that George meant, gorgeous looks, pleasant conversation, good sense and good taste, passion, giving, attention to detail and to the needs of his partner, selfless and generous in giving orgasms, plus enviable endowment. Am I being fucked by a god, by Adonis himself? Damn, the orgasm shatters my reverie and I want to scream, his hand covers my mouth and at the same time I feel him straining, releasing his seed into me. I appreciate that he let me smoke a cigarette on the almost non-existent balcony of the room. A pleasurable shudder stabs my body as I feel his warm cum drip down my legs. I felt him on me, in me and now dripping like melted ice cream down my legs. Another equally intense fuck followed only I was on top, riding him like an Amazon. Because his ejaculation was long overdue, I had three more orgasms. Seven orgasms in almost three hours! My hubby will go crazy when I tell him about it, he almost broke his record of eight. I'm not counting multiple partners.

After dinner at the Devil's Tavern, we went back to the hotel. I knew it was going to be a magnificent evening and a white night with fireworks. I was ready and eager, I went in the shower first, then George. As he bathed I got ready as befits a mistress and courtesan, put on my sexy lingerie, put on my discreet make-up and put on the perfume he bought me earlier when he was at the business meeting. In my haste I forgot to get a spray, lucky I had my makeup kit in my backpack. But what else did I have in my backpack? A vibrating egg and it was charged. I connected it to my phone via bluetooth and stuck it in my vagina, turning it on medium intensity. I sat up in bed and waited for him, shaking with excitement. Hell, let's just say I don't get around my emotions that easily, but I'm not putting my foot down either, it was the vibrator. When he came out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around his waist, he saw me in bed like a nymph, shivering slightly, eyes rolling back in my head. He didn't know what was going on, I told him to lie back on the bed, unrolled the towel, turned up the vibes to maximum and took his manhood in my mouth. I didn't have to work him for long, he filled my mouth and I swallowed as I was rocked by a terrible orgasm.

I pulled the little nub out of my vagina and I showed him the source of my pleasure. He felt betrayed, cheated, but I like to cheat. I put it in his mouth to taste me and kissed him, giving it back in my mouth too. We kissed a lot, I told him he was the sweetest candy I had ever sucked and I didn't lie to him.

Then I mostly repeated the scenario from the afternoon, skipping the part with his fingers in his pussy, but added the classic 69 and all four positions, where he made me act like an animal. He slapped me across the buttocks, pulled my hair but didn't want to get any rougher, although I would have liked that. And yes, he broke my husband's record, 11 orgasms in over four hours. We both fell asleep around 3.00 I think, we were both cumming and rapt with the pleasures of milking each other in each other's arms, as we also fell asleep anyway.

Last edited:

mirella.hango

Female
Gold member
Feb 9, 2021

SEX DRIVE TEST (part three)​

In the morning I woke up early, had no sleep, made myself a coffee in my room and went to the hotel terrace to smoke a cigarette while I wrote on the group the pinching details of yesterday. When I got back he was asleep, I woke him gently and kissed him, not George, the little guy, I did my chores with him while George woke up too. He was mute for I don't know how many times, I don't think anyone ever woke him up like that. He pulled me on top of him and undressed me, then found nothing better to do than deposit his cum in my pussy again, besides a well deserved and very welcome orgasm. The problem was that I were out of clothes, just a pair of panties and a T-shirt. Initially I said no panties but I had to. So I put on my panties and a day pad so I wouldn't stain the car seat. I was smart to pack my backpack a while ago with everything I needed in it for such adventures, except condoms because I don't use them. I didn't want to wash because I want to feel him inside me all the time, one way or another.

We went to visit the Zoo. We walked around holding hands, arms, behind shoulders or waist and kissing like we were in love, or maybe we are... Before we left for Brasov he asked me if I wanted to eat, I told him I was only hungry for him. We stayed for lunch in Brasov, in the morning we had a pretty hearty breakfast. He told me we were going to go to the mall to buy what I needed and he wanted to get me an evening dress and some heels, because tonight would be a special night.

On the way he remembered and asked me why my husband gave him the thumbs up sign in the parking lot? He didn't recognize him either. I told him we had an open relationship, we were allowed to do whatever we wanted, with whomever we wanted. The sign was like congratulating him for scoring.

- Are you swingers? he asks.

- Yeah and a lot more?

- What do you mean?

- Hotwife and cuckold now, vixen and stag in the past.

- If you're going to use those terms, you've lost me.

- What about threesome, gangbang, have you heard of that?

- If you're swingers I suppose you do threesomes but are you into gangbangs?

- Why not?

- How many partners have you had?

- Never ask a woman how old she is and how many partners she's had.

- I get it, I was just curious because you're very experienced.

- Many, a lot. Satisfied?

- Yes.

And it stalled, I finished him. He was driving and looking at me smiling, I think he was giving me the evil eye that night.
I was in AFI Brasov. I don't like wasting time shopping, I say I moved fast. Two summer dresses from BSB, an evening dress from Nissa, an elegant little bag and a pair of gorgeous heels from Anna Cori. I didn't count the panties. Almost 600 euro and George's face has gone a bit green. I promised him I'd make it up to him, I'd pay him later in instalments and with interest, I have my credit card in my pussy.

Towards evening we arrived at Mikaela Boutique Hotel. I would have liked room 1, it had a mirror and above the bed, but we got room 4, Intense Blue which is gorgeous, but no pole bar. I feel like I'm in a fancy brothel and I love it, I assume George will be my client so I have to take care of him.

He wanted to go to Bloom Restaurant but it was closed. Out of annoyance, before we left for dinner, he fucked me twice, once anal. It was the first time I ever let him do it. He loved it and said he wanted more tonight. If he behaves I'll reward him. We showered together and tonight we're going to try the jacuzzi. After a blowjob with completion in my mouth, I swallowed eagerly like a good girl. We washed each other off and went out for dinner at Bagatelle. After a animal sex play I was hungry as a wolf. My George is kind of draining my strength, tonight I hope I don't fall asleep in the jacuzzi.

Last edited:

mirella.hango

Female
Gold member
Feb 9, 2021

SEX DRIVE TEST (part four)​

George retired to a place to talk to his wife. I took advantage of the moment and called my hubby to ask if he was interested in a threesome in the future. He told me he didn't want to with him, he'd feel in the way. I reminded him that he's always inferior when Mircea comes over, our neighbor, or all his friends who are messing around with me. He said it's different, George can brag to others who don't know what we do in private. He suggested I convince him to have a threesome with my other mistress, hubby's former colleague. So a foursome was out of the question, my hubby had ridden George's mistress Andreea long enough anyway. Instead he wanted to call the little slut on the beltway and give her two donations, one of money and one of cum. I told him I didn't want her to come in my absence, to wait until I got back because I wanted to watch them and then play with her. He has someone to unload on, the two young housemaids, the two sisters are always available for him. But unfortunately they are away at beach with their father, Alex, i.e. my Master. Obviously to make money with them, also as sex slaves like me, but my contracts left them in the air. I told my hubby to talk to my sister-in-law, my brother's wife, maybe she is available or my niece. OK, he'll do that, why the hell didn't he think of that before? George is on the phone again, this time he's talking to Andreea. I'm really curious how tasty this slutty pussy is!

He told me about Andreea and my hubby, but he still doesn't know he's my husband, how cool can that be! They didn't make threesome but we decided to do it and right now he's talking to her on the phone to tell her the proposal. Most likely next week we'll get together and I'll abuse her pussy, obviously after we get serious about George.

We get to the room and George has shed his jacket and shirt, immediately getting ready for the jacuzzi. I was sitting on the bed, leaning back slightly in my hands and looking at his gigolo ass through his pants. I liked his broad-shouldered back and waited for him to turn around to admire his well-developed chest, flat stomach and a few quads. I think he worked out, kept himself very fit and didn't eat just anything, he was aware he was a real male and looked gorgeous. Eventually he realised that first the tub had to be filled and then the bubbles turned on. He turned to me and smiling asked if I was ready. Ready for what? If up until then I had been master of myself, at that moment I started to tremble. I realized that I was going to be his woman, the whore of an extremely handsome man, I felt special, important, pampered and flattered by the attention he was giving me. I was soaking wet.

He lifted me off the bed and deftly pulled my dress off. I stood naked before him in only my tiny black lace panties and heels. He took me in his arms and we kissed like the most loving people. I pulled down his pants, knelt in front of him and took his beauty in my mouth. God how I love it when I'm so helpless kneeling in front of a man, but also so strong when I have him in my mouth and can control his pleasure. I harden him, taste his arousal, look into his eyes and move my lips the length of his cock. He put me on the bed and took off my shoes then panties, sniffed them and savored my aroused woman scent, took me in his arms and put me in the jacuzzi. He turned on the bubbles and sat next to me, handing me a glass of champagne. The warm water made me stop shivering, but I had more butterflies in my stomach than ever, I was like an teenage girl in love.

We kissed, soaped and kissed again, our lips were unbonded, I let him do what he wanted. He stood in front of me and took his manhood into my mouth, not deep, he let me do my thing, gently, tenderly with a special attention to his testicles, then my tongue was digging into his cock head. he was heated, he was hot, he didn't last long and ejaculated. To my surprise he pulled it out of my mouth and squirted all over my face and into my hair. I let him, it was his choice and I didn't want to spoil his pleasure. I told him that now he had to wash my hair, alone I couldn't get the cum out of my hair. He washed me, kissed me and sat my pussy down in front of a bubble nozzle. My clit was spoiled by the stream, I closed my eyes and lay back in his arms. He cupped my breasts and squeezed them gently, torturing my nipples between his fingers. With one hand I spread my labia to allow the jet to enter me. I didn't last long, I started to tremble, my orgasm was strong but my mind was on him, I wanted him inside me and he knew it.

Last edited:

mirella.hango

Female
Gold member
Feb 9, 2021

SEX DRIVE TEST (part five)​

He sat me with my chest on the edge of the tub, my back arched and my butt towards him. He entered me and I felt him hard, I was his woman, he was my man making love with me. Among the few men who made love with me instead of fucking me, though I didn't mind. He moved slowly and rhythmically, I agonized, I wished he could penetrate me more vigorously but I liked it that way, he knew very well what he was doing, he intrigued me, he challenged me with his romantic passion, he twisted my body full of animalistic desires just to make me understand that we are human, a man and a woman who make love with each other, not just mate. It took a long time, the bubbles were touching my excited nipples, I couldn't fight it, I didn't even want to, two orgasms hit me viciously one after the other, after some time the third was approaching when I felt him stopping deep inside me. He filled me, he finished me off, the third orgasm came without us moving, only I shuddered feeling his cock pulsating inside me spewing jet after jet of cum into my vagina.

We sat hugging each other without saying anything, I was happy, happier than before or with other men. Maybe I had this feeling still being under the thrall of processed orgasms.

He told me to go to bed. We wiped ourselves down with fluffy towels and I told him to wait for me in bed. I went to the bathroom and after my enema I sat down next to him with my head on his chest. He was stroking my still wet hair, playing with one of my nipples. We didn't speak, I don't know why, we just understood each other by our looks. We'd said a lot of things over dinner, now it was just facts. I looked him in the eye and he smiled at me. I brought my lips to his and we resumed the kissing from earlier. I couldn't help myself from sucking his tongue, we exchanged a lot of saliva, it was overwhelming how good I felt in his arms. He lifted me up and put me on top of him. He came inside me and pulled me to his chest.

Over four hours of crazy, good, kinky, romantic sex all rolled into one and combined in a harmonious, tender way. I didn't feel the need to take a break for a smoke, the champagne remained uncorked and unfinished, I just needed him, I was eager for a man like him. The missionary position followed, in all four, reverse cowgirl, spooning, something akin to a Facebook group member's suggestion, massaging my clit while penetrating me in his style. Cunilingus after each number, he cleaned my pussy perfectly to then use it again, it was all his. He kissed me each time sharing the flavor of our fluids. I was diligently working on each erection, making sure the penetration was perfect. Orgasms came every 10-15 minutes, in three hours I had at least 15 orgasms. I know I'm multi-orgasmic but that much pleasure I didn't get until I was being fucked by 8-10 guys. He came in me three times besides the two jacuzzi completions. We didn't do anal but I was ready whenever he wanted. We fell asleep cuddled, exhausted, happy and definitely in love with each other. How will our relationship evolve, how much will Andreea be involved, or how much will he involve me in their relationship?

This morning my husband texted me that he spent the night with my sister-in-law and her daughter. I don't envy him, I've had my moments and I think he had a right to have a good time too. Honestly I'm happy for him, but mostly I'm happy for me....

I smoked two cigarettes on the balcony while writing on the group what happened last night. I got back to the room and George was in the shower. I walked in on him. Long kisses, cuddles and I got down on my knees. After a few strong sucks from my mouth on his cock he told me he had to ********.

- OK, go ahead.

- Like this, in your mouth?

- Yes, I'm terribly thirsty for you.

- Are you serious?

- Do I look like I'm kidding?

Last edited:

mirella.hango

Female
Gold member
Feb 9, 2021

SEX DRIVE TEST (part six)​

He let go, on my face, on my hair, in my mouth and I swallowed a few times. Golden shower is one of my favourite fantasies, I'm not squeamish and I can't say I have taboos, I think it's healthier to be free of any prejudice than to be frustrated. Again I left him speechless. I told him to take me from behind but not in the pussy. He soaped my ass thoroughly and went in. I felt him all inside me, he was trapped, barely able to move. He liked that I was tight, it was like then he was anally deflowerd me, a sensation that made him finish in five minutes. We washed up and got dressed to go somewhere for breakfast. We came back to the room and jumped straight into bed, not before throwing our clothes off. I busied myself in earnest with his cock until he offered me the milk I'd been deprived of since I stopped drinking coffee with my neighbor. Two more fucks followed, easy, relaxing, not desperate for each other, we felt we were in for the long haul and we didn't need to burn off the passion too quickly. After lunch we go to a massage parlour, then back to the room for more love. Love is in the air and I feel wonderful around this man, and my husband knows this best. He is always logged into my FB account and reads what I write on the group. He also takes care of the corrections in the posts. Thank you hubby for the freedom you have given me, I know you (don't) trust me and that I will cheat you every chance I get. I love you a lot! P.S. Don't masturbate too much, I'll make it up to you when I get home, I promise!

We went to Flavour Coffee for breakfast, feeling George still inside me. What that man can do to me! I think of his vapid wife, how can she remain indifferent to him? How the hell did she get so lucky with him?

Before we left to eat lunch, I asked George to borrow his razor, knowing I was going to the massage and hadn't shaved my pussy in three days. He offered to do it for me, with shaving foam and his characteristic patience. Obviously he couldn't help himself, even after we had made so much love he gave me an absolutely sublime cunilingus, he told me he was very attracted to my freshly shaved and horny pussy. I didn't argue with him. After eating at Bad Time Watch we went to the Nefertiti Therapy salon. I hope it's not... bad time watch, only in a perverted sense if that's possible.

At the salon a young and very beautiful young lady took good care of my body, gave her best interest and I felt amazing. Towards the end of the session I asked her if she wanted to take care of my clitoris for a bit. She told me that normally she's not allowed to do that, it's not an erotic massage parlor, but that she understands me and can only help me with her hands. I told him I was grateful and if she would have accepted oral I would have been happy to return the favor. Maybe another time, she smiled at me. Within five minutes I was shaking from every joint, the woman knew exactly what I needed. We had our kiss and left her a fat tip.

On the way to the hotel I felt like a newborn, I was going to give George everything he couldn't imagine. He told me he had spoken to Andreea and sent her a picture of me, obviously naked. She told him that she knew me by sight and that I was her former lover wife, she knew that I slept with all his colleagues and bosses, and that I was a big whore. Hypocrisy infuriates me to no end. But what the hell is she? Isn't she a bitch who slept with all of my hubby colleagues and since she moved to a competing firm with all of George's colleagues and bosses? How does she have the nerve to call me a whorw? What is her problem anyway? I appreciate though that George was honest with me and told me everything he talked to her about. He saw me nervous and didn't ask about my hubby. After all, they were rivals, not friends, both intimately and professionally. I got to the hotel and I didn't feel like anything. I told George I was upset and maybe we wouldn't do anything until tonight. I was satisfied with his cunnilingus and masturbating masseuse anyway.

Last edited:

mirella.hango

Female
Gold member
Feb 9, 2021

SEX DRIVE TEST (part seven)​

I'm in bed writing on my FB group. George is watching TV. Effectively I'm disappointed, there will be no more threesomes and I don't know if my relationship with George will evolve. Maybe only if he chooses between me and her, which clearly she would be at a disadvantage despite being 15 years younger than me. I feel like crying... And I did cry a little. I could see him not knowing what to do, how to make me feel better. In the end I couldn't just let him look at me, I couldn't be so cruel to him when he really had no fault. We decided to talk over dinner. Now I had other thoughts with him. We were naked in bed anyway, determined not to leave my lover staring, I took him to suck. I didn't care what his plans were, I needed to feel his cock in my mouth, deep, hard, hot. I didn't necessarily want to leave him speechless again but I did. I don't think he's ever had a noisy, extremely wet deepthroat, with excited moans, lots of saliva on his testicles and ejaculation straight down to my throat. Maybe you've seen porn flicks like this, so you can imagine what it was like. Brutal extreme face fucking! I don't think Andreea is capable of that. After all, I think she's right, I'm a bigger whore than she is. I'm sure I'm way above other women. Then I climbed on top of him, actually used his cock to give myself pleasure, lots of pleasure. After deepthroat he couldn't cum so fast, so I gave myself three pretty intense orgasms just from my moves. I told him to do nothing, let me do my own thing. After the three orgasms, he still didn't finish. I got in all four and told him to fuck me brutally, slap me across the buttocks and pull me hard by the hair.

- Are you sure that's what you want?

- Yes, I'm very sure, I'm so nervous I need to vent.

- I'm nervous too, so get ready.

He fucked me so hard I couldn't breathe, my ass was red and stinging, the back of my neck hurt from pulling my head back by my hair. I don't know how soundproof the hotel was but I didn't care, it was a place made especially for loud fucking. After two orgasms, he rolled me over onto my back and climbed on top of me. He slapped my face, spit in my mouth, pinched my nipples hard and at the end he frantically masturbated my swollen clit with excitement. He finally understood what I needed, finally realized what kind of woman I was and that I liked the man to be more brutal, eventually almost raping me. Three more fantastic, shattering orgasms, after which he ejaculated like a buffalo in my vagina. He left me on the bed, devastated, finished, satisfied and full of cum. After all nerves are good for something, after you actually get off you feel like a different man. After showering together we went out for dinner at the Altitude Restaurant in Poiana Brasov, winter ski resort and very pleasant for walks in the summer.

At the restaurant we talked about us, about what relationship we could have in the future. We agreed not to involve anyone we knew, especially my hubby or Andreea. If he wants, we can meet other couples or go to swingers clubs together. I didn't forbid him to sleep with Andreea, that would be absurd. The only thing I asked him to do was to stop talking to her on the phone while he was with me. With his wife, yes, just like I talk to my hubby.

We went back to the room and while I take a enema in the bathroom, he was preparing the jacuzzi and champagne. It was the last night, I don't know if I wanted it to be something special, just a banal fuck or a brutal one like earlier. We got in the tub and clinked glasses.

Last edited:

mirella.hango

Female
Gold member
Feb 9, 2021

SEX DRIVE TEST (part eight)​

- What are we drinking for? he asked.

- To you, you're a very special man and I'm sorry I didn't know you sooner.

- I'll drink to you, you're the most passionate, erotic and hottest woman I've ever met.

- I'm a crazy bitch, George, crazy about you, nothing more, a slut according to Andreea.

- It's not true, you're a free woman without anachronistic principles, you live in the moment and that's what I like best. Andreea has her own.

- I don't have any moral principles either. Look, for example I'm sleeping with my husband's rival and I'm about to fall in love with him. What am I supposed to do?

- You're the wife of one of my competitors and even if we're not friends we're not enemies, I respect him a lot. First of all because he accepts you as you are and lets you fly free. Otherwise I wouldn't have the chance to know you. And I don't think there's anything wrong with falling in love, I feel the same way.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and warmed him up.

- What about our marriages?

- We keep them, we can't throw away what we have now, especially you. I know you can love me as much as your hubby, and you deserve him more than me.

- That's right, I'd never give him up, but what about your wife?

- Don't bother, she's so indifferent she's harmless, I ignore her completely.

- I want to tell you what I want now. I don't want you to say another word until tomorrow morning. If you speak, it's all over between us. I simply want you to shut up. I want you to make love with me, fuck me and rape me, all at the same time. I don't want you to feel sorry for me but at the same time I want you to be tender. Just nod your head, do you think you can do that for me?

He nodded approvingly then we kissed more than passionately, the most lascivious and erotic kisses in movies are gargling with salt. He penetrated me, suddenly he was inside me, I was horny, he felt me and took the opportunity. Water was flashing around us and our bodies were slamming into each other. He fuck me doggy, my breasts squashed against the edge of the tub, he slapped my wet buttocks and I jumped like I was on fire, my flesh was on fire, I was burning with pain but also with pleasure, with mad desire for a perfect man. The orgasms began to flow in waves, my lover was unstoppable, I think I motivated him too much. He took me in his arms again, sat with his ass on the edge of the tub and penetrated me in enmity. Why should he take it out on me? What did I do to him? It didn't matter, he wanted to punish me for what I was going to do to him from now on. He bit my nipples and his palms slapped my already reddened buttocks hard. He kissed me like a madman, only to settle down and be tender. I was trembling all over hit by another orgasm when I felt him fill me with cum. He kissed and licked my neck, biting my earlobe and my lips thirsty for his mouth. He loved me, made love to me to then rape me, more brutal and animalistic than before. Only the lyrics of The Motans and Inna sounded in my mind: ”Love me hard, give it all your power, give it again, and again, and again, and again, and again, I take all my pain.”

Last edited:
Reactions: ChiefMac

mirella.hango

Female
Gold member
Feb 9, 2021

SEX DRIVE TEST (part nine)​

He picked me up and put me wet in bed. He climbed on top of me, also still wet. He put my legs over his shoulders and began to enter me like a rabid man. I couldn't believe I'd awakened the monster in him. My legs were shaking and I couldn't help myself, I screamed loudly as another orgasm stabbed my body. The second ejaculation filled my vagina to the brim with cum. He turned me onto my stomach and penetrated me anally. I was totally unprepared. A searing pain stabbed my whole body until he was fully inside me. He stopped and let me get used to the sensation. Then he began to move, gently, carefully, tenderly. How can be tender rape? How big and good does his soul have to be to be tender when you rape a woman? Technically or legally it wasn't rape, I told him to behave that way with me, I was just amazed that he intuited exactly what I wanted. He slid his fingers gently into my hair, clenched his fist and suddenly pulled my head back as he thrust deep into my ass. I was dizzy, I started to shake and tried to scream but I was withou voice, my orgasm hit me lightning fast, seemingly stronger than ever. I was torn with pleasure, all the pain had turned into pure pleasure, I knew it, I had experienced this sensation many times and I didn't think for a moment that George could make me experience it again. It was five in the morning when I passed out after he cum in my ass. This man had only cum three times in me since we got in the hot tub and he was unstoppable. Did him take viagra without I noticing? It doesn't matter, the fact remains that he did meet all of my unspoken demands and desires, which I didn't make fully known to him, I didn't yet spell out the details of how to make me swoon, and yet he did. And he did it very well indeed!

We woke up later, had a nice shower and headed to Bucharest. On the way we didn't talk much, just small talk. More like I wrote on the FB group the latest events. I already missed him, I wanted to taste him, to feel him inside me. Without thinking too much, I asked him if he wanted to pull over and unload in my mouth, just like the last bitch. He told me it was OK, he had a great time with me and soon we'd be going on other trips together. I think he held back terribly from telling me he loved me, the same thing I did. I don't know how he's going to deal with his wife, what lie he's going to tell her. My hubby is pissed, he's waiting for me like Santa Claus but I don't have what present to bring him but a well fucked and satisfied wife. I also jumped his friends this weekend, probably next weekend I won't get out of their... hands too easily. My neighbor Mircea is also waiting for me to come back for our erotic coffee every morning. Plus I was feeling a burning desire for a threesome with my husband's slutty teenage beltway whore. We'd be home in a little while.

- When we left, did you say something about a test drive? I asked George when we got on the highway.

- Ah, sorry, that's right, I completely forgot, I'm going crazy! Do you want to drive?

- No. Think carefully about whether you want me to be your slut mistress indefinitely and what you need to do to avoid creating and getting into trouble with other people.

- OK, I get it. After what we discussed last night, I know what I have to do. Together we're going to have a beautiful love story.

- Perfect! I want you to make a fair and honest assessment after you consider that this whole affair has been your sex-drive test with me.

THE END?​

Last edited:

mirella.hango

Female
Gold member
Feb 9, 2021

AFTER SEX DRIVE TEST (part one)​

A few days ago I spoke to George and the first thing he told me was that he really misses me. Me too, I replied and told him about my husband's proposal to go to a hotel and fuck me. He was more than delighted but he has a rented apartment where he goes with Andreea. Very good, I really want to see where they fuck and when he fucks her again he remembers me. We agreed that he'd pick me up at home in the evening, until then I had time to get ready.

I went to the hairdresser to get my hair done and Mimi the hairdresser told me I needed to get dyed, I had a lot of white hairs. Damn, I'm getting older but I feel more alive than ever. I didn't have time to dyed but I threatened her that the next time I came to her she wouldn't get away without a few licks in her sweet pussy. She's 37 and looks like a princess. She replied that she'd better come to our house and do my hair and give my hubby a little warm up, as she's already done so many times when she did my hair at home. She likes the way my husband fucks her compared to her husband, who of course doesn't know or even notice when she goes home with a pussy full of cum. He is a truck driver who is mostly gone, and the poor woman tames her hormones wherever and with whomever she can, my hubby being her favorite.

I prepared a few surprises for George and put them in my backpack. We arrived at the apartment, nothing special or fancy, I just needed a bed and a shower. We undressed and both went into the bathroom. He wanted to repeat the golden shower experience and I was happy to oblige. On my knees with my mouth open and my eyes closed, I got his warm yellow myrrh on my face, in my mouth, all over my body and of course in my hair. I went to Mimi for nothing! I didn't hesitate and took his wonderful cock in my mouth and started sucking him hard. He proved to me that he really missed me by cumming quite fast and in large amount. I swallowed happily as I could taste my beautiful lover again, practically eating him, drinking him and feeding myself with everything his body and soul could offer me. He also gave me an orgasm with his fingers in my vagina, pressing my G-spot and with his thumb stimulating my clit. I trembled like a jelly in his arms and luckily he held me tight because my legs were insecure. He's really good at this.

We got out of the bathroom and sat down wet on the bed. I told him to give me my backpack and I pulled out a short four-headed silicone whip that stings like hell but leaves no marks, a rattan nib with the same performance, an eye mask, a silicone gag ball, nipple clamps tied with a chain between them and a leather handcuff system that can be configured in several variations for immobilizing hands and feet. These are just part of my collection of tools for BDSM pain and torture sessions. Yes, I wanted to be his slave, to bind me and punish me before he could use me as he pleased and as much as he wanted.

- Why punish you?

- Because I am a cheating wife and mistress, I cheated on my husband, I cheated on my lover with my husband's friends, I am a slutty whore and I deserve to be punished.

- I don't dispute that fact but you want me to tie you up and beat you with these?

- Yes, with no mercy!

- You're a crazy woman!

- Now you know? I know I'm crazy, that's the point, you have to tie me up, it's not good to mess with a crazy woman.

- I don't know if I can do that, I've never hit a woman.

- Neither can my husband. If you don't do it I'll find others who want to torture a whore.

- But where do you get these ideas?

I told him briefly what I went through 12 years ago in Germany, when I worked as an undercover escort, and he was stunned. After some traumatic experiences I became a bit addicted to pain ... I reach forced orgasm, I am a masochist. That's why I love BDSM, that's what my contracts with various sadistic clients who can afford to pay fabulous sums for it are based on. George knew very well that he couldn't ignore the fact that I am submissive and I like to be at the disposal of a rough master, who can humiliate me and do whatever he wants with me, which is why he got into his role very well, for now.

He bound my hands and feet with leather handcuffs, so that I was butt up, legs spread and hands near my ankles, basically just resting on my head. He put the mask over my eyes and the gag ball in my mouth. He began to whip me gently across the buttocks, then harder and harder. My arousal was obvious, streams of fluids were leaking from my vagina, I moaned with each stroke and my whole body shook with pain. After 20 strokes he turned me onto my back. My legs were up and wide apart, my ankles tied to my wrists. I couldn't see anything and I couldn't say anything. I was breathing heavily and all sweaty, the whip sticking to my skin and biting viciously into my breasts. It caught my nipple clamps and a piercing pain stopped my breathing. The forced orgasm was not long in coming. An uncontrollable shudder took hold of me. Then he began to strike me with ratan rod directly across my clit and labia. I howled with the gag ball in my mouth muffling my screams. After another 20 strokes he ripped off my clamps pulling hard on the chain. I screamed as loud as I could, the pain was so intense it gave me an apocalyptic orgasm. He untied me and let me lie still, agonizing. Like any master who loves his slave, after punishing me, he took me in his arms and stroked my hair, kissing me lightly on the forehead.

- Thank you! I said through my tears. I love you my Master!

- It gives me chills when you talk like that, I think you have a behavioural disorder.

- Why do you think that, Master?

- Stop calling me that! Look at you, you think you're a sex slave!

- That's what I've been for five years now. I used to be an escort, now I only work on BDSM contracts, that's what I am, a real slave.

- The hell you are! You've got mental problems!

- Most likely, but what do you want me to do, check myself into an asylum?

- When you came from Germany did you see a psychiatrist or a psychologist?

- Of course, there's no treatment because it's not even a disease, it's a sexual deviant behavior, I'm addicted to it.

- I don't know why I got caught up in your game, now I'm sorry I made you suffer.

- Pain can also mean pleasure, at least for me.

- But I didn't realize how much I was hurting you when I hit you hard.

- If you didn't enjoy it, you wouldn't do it. You have something sadistic in you.

It was dumb. We started loving each other and in two hours he gave me five orgasms, he only finished inside me three times. We fell asleep cuddled together and in the morning after a shower blowjob, we got dressed and left.

I wrote perhaps too many shocking details about a subject that for some is taboo. Until next week when we leave again together , I will be busy with a confidential contract, then I will recover. The experience with George was great, but I don't think we'll ever repeat it. I could say it was just a warm-up for the awesomeness that awaits me in the coming days. In the end Alex remains my Master who from time to time takes care of my special needs, personally or by giving me through contracts the release of all my accumulated sexual frustrations, in a very rough and serious way.

Last edited:

mirella.hango

Female
Gold member
Feb 9, 2021

AFTER SEX DRIVE TEST (part two)​

I left with George to Sibiu. I'm super, mega, ultra excited that I'll be with my boyfriend for two more nights and we'll spend wonderful moments together. And I could go on so long and well, with syrupy phrases, sweet talk, love feelings, love floats in the air, if only it wouldn't be untold, blah, blah, blah. NO! We're going to fuck like crazy, that's the truth. We're crazy one after the other and we want to break the bed of a hotel in Sibiu then in Alba Iulia. That's why I'm happy, no, I'm very excited!

Last night one of my hubby's friends turned out to be a romantic, tender man, he even loved me softly, he knew what I went through, he didn't want to hurt me anymore. He took care all the time to make me as comfortable as possible, to make me feel good, not to hurt me. I was already pissed off and told him to fuck me already, I couldn't wait any longer. He complied, so as not to upset me.

He fucked me twice vaginally, once classically, legs on shoulders, then me on top, when I basically fucked him, and finally anal with me in the all four position. We skipped oral, foreplay, kissing, fondling and other shit. I was too horny, all I could think about was George and I was extremely wet. Claudiu joked that he didn't bring his life jacket and what if he drowns? I had six terrible orgasms, two for each of his ejaculations and to my shame, all because I was only thinking about George.

Poor Claudiu was trying so hard to please me, to find my soft spot, but my thoughts were elsewhere. Finally, for four hours he made me climb the walls! I really appreciate Claudiu, he is the most chivalrous of hubby's friends. Marius, Catalin and Bogdan are crazy. If I get into their hands it's woe is me, they fill every hole in my body. Claudiu is gentle, attentive, from time to time I need him, although sometimes he exasperates me with his patience for details. I've told him for I don't know how many times that he came to fuck me not make love with me. Seriously, if I needed that I have my hubby, I'm a married woman and he has someone to love me, and he does it very well.

I didn't involve hubby anymore, he wrote some more, he joined the blog, the FB group. After Claudiu finished with me, I called him to fulfill his duties as a cuckold. He licked me thoroughly and cleaned up after his friend, then got serious about my clit, during which time I had another orgasm. Because he didn't mess around with the my housemaids, I let him masturbate and finish in my mouth, I was craving something good, and I wasn't going to see George until next day.

Whatever, sometimes it's hard to fuck. In the morning I skipped Mircea, the neighbor, again. I told him I'm sorry but I have to leave early and I don't have time to drink his milk. He should keep it cold so it doesn't spoil and I'll drink it when I get back. He told me to not believe that he is waiting for me, he is going to our neighbour Camelia and give it to her. That bitch is thirsty and insatiable like me.

At noon we arrived in Sibiu and on the way we stopped somewhere to suck his cock. I'll disregard the slutty slut feeling, sucking cock in the car on the side of the road. I feel like I need something sweet, I think my blood sugar's low. I'd rather be drinking Mircea's milk in the morning.

George asked me if I took my BDSM tools again, I told him I don't need them, I want him to possess me as much as he wants, I don't want any more beatings and pain, I've suffered enough, I'm not a slave anymore but I'm a submissive woman and I love to be dominated by a real man. I need him to love me as he knows best but fuck me with a lot of charm at the same time.

He drop me off at the hotel and go about his business. In the afternoon when he returns to the "shooting range", evening and night firing will follow, multiple targets, high caliber war ammo, new firing positions, point aimed, point hit, after midnight the mistress must be left passed out on the bed and mission accomplished.

George asked me if I wanted some meat rolls from Dedulesti. No, I don't want to smell like garlic this morning, but I want to suck his cock. We stopped in a parking lot and I gave him the most lascivious, wet blowjob. After I swallowed I got a call from Marius, hubby's friend. He felt like I was set on slut mode.

I left George smiling and answered the phone. Marius asked me what I was doing and I was honest with him, I'm taking the blowjob. He didn't expect anything else from me, he thought I was with Mircea for coffee. I told him I was away with George and he wished me good trip. Then he told me about Claudiu, that he's a jerk, he didn't tell him he was coming to my place, he wanted to fuck me too. I told him he just came by to see me and have a beer with my hubby, and one thing led to another and I ended up in bed. I promised him when I got back I'd wait for him with Catalin and Bogdan to do whatever they wanted to me. OK, that was settled.

I'll have another surprise for them. I thought it was a good opportunity to introduce them to Mihaela, the slut from the beltway. I want to give her to them for free and I'm sure they'll like her and she'll be a permanent whore.

George tucked his dick in his pants and we moved on. I'm thinking that as kinky as I am I have no problem dealing with the most important men in my life, I actually feel great in the devil skin I'm in.

I got to the room and as usual I pulled up my summer dress, pulled my panties down and sat on the bed with my bottom up. George didn't need another invitation, he penetrated me from behind straight into my cunt which was throbbing with excitement. I felt him hard, deep, he was thrusting hard, and I could feel the songs from The Motans and Inna playing in my head. He touched my cervix and I went into fibrillation, a powerful orgasm shook my whole body and I collapsed on the bed. George was left with his penis in the air and didn't know what to do. I recovered a little and rolled over onto my back with my legs spread wide. My boyfriend sat on top of me, kissed me passionately, and shoved it in deep again. I knew he was in a hurry, he started moving faster, I whispered in his ear that I love him and he cummed immediately.

How much do I mean to him if a simple I love you made him cum so fast? I could understand if I talked dirty to him, fuck me, stick it deeper in my pussy, give me your wonderful cock, but I love you? I'm the crazy one, who knows what he's thinking now, those words could scar you for life. I hope he keeps his head on straight, though.

I got up, cleaned his cock with my mouth and gave him a swat on the ass to go away. I pulled my panties on without washing and walked to the restaurant with part of him in my vagina.

Last edited:

mirella.hango

Female
Gold member
Feb 9, 2021

AFTER SEX DRIVE TEST (part three)​

George and my hubby being at competing companies, I couldn't accompany him to the business meeting, he might think I was spying. I wouldn't have known what to say to hubby anyway, I have no idea what business they do.

At the restaurant I had a pleasant surprise, a young and very nice waiter came to my table, he must have been around 35 years old. After eating I told him I needed a favor, he said he would serve me anything. Overflowing with sincerity I told him that my lover had fucked me and left for a business meeting leaving me unsatisfied. He took a long look at me and couldn't believe it. I assured him it was for real, not a prank, slipped my hand under my dress and down my panties, stuck two fingers in my vagina and pulled them out full of cum. I showed him how sticky they were then popped them in my mouth. It was unreal what was happening to him, he thought he was dreaming. He told me that in half an hour he would get off shift and come to my room.

I was just waiting for him in my underwear, so I opened the door. I invited him in and told him to take off my underwear. He saw how dirty they were, soaked with my cum and excitement. I told him if he did a good job he could keep them. I made him lick me and then he climbed on top of me. In five minutes he was done, I felt sorry for him. I took him to suck him off with the idea he'd give me another fuck. After ten minutes he still wasn't fully erect but he came in my mouth. He apologized and I kicked him out.

I talked to hubby and he said he read on the FB group that I had sucked George in the car and made him jerk off twice. Tonight he's going to Magda's jobmate's to fuck her, her husband is out of town.

George texted me and said he needed my help. Instead of going out to a restaurant in the evening he'd like to invite his business partner to fuck me. Well done! Now he's giving me another cock. He says it's a matter of life and death, I have to help him and he'll make it up to me. I'm thinking, how lucky is a bitch like me? I told him I'd help him on one condition, I want double penetration.

My head hurts, I don't feel well. Last night George offered me as a gift to his business partner in the hope of getting a contract. My hubby never did that. It's true I slept with his bosses and colleagues but not out of interest. It was all for pleasure. Clients are one thing, friends and colleagues another. I felt used, but not in the way I like.

Ovidiu came into the room and was grunting with his mouth up to his ears, a lecher whose eyes sparkled when he saw me. I had showered and was dressed in a sexy outfit, lace half-cup bra, no panties, banded stockings and stiletto shoes, I had them ready in my backpack for George. He told my boyfriend he had a hot bitch, she was going to fuck me till I broke. He put me on my knees, pulled out his dick and stuffed it in my mouth. I looked at George and he didn't make a move. I didn't want to make a scene, I didn't know what kind of relationship he was in with Ovidiu and what kind of deal I could ruin for him. He was pathetic with his below average sized penis in my mouth, I didn't want to swallow his cum, I sat on the bed asking him nicely to lick me. George was no longer unmoved, he was horny and sat down next to my head, giving me a chance to suck his cock too.

No matter how hard Ovidiu tried he couldn't give me an orgasm, I mimed one. He was still erect and climbed on top of me. He penetrated me like a grabber, I don't think he'd had pussy in months. Three minutes, after the clock. I was furious, this was the second time that this had happened to me. He made me suck it again until it hardened. George sat on the bed and I on top of him, he penetrated me vaginally and Ovidiu anally, good thing he didn't have it too thick and long dick. This time it took longer, say seven minutes max. I don't even think I had too much cum in my ass, I totally ignored him and started riding my lover. George fucked me for about three quarters of an hour, during which time Ovid looked at us for a bit, couldn't get it up, took a shower and left.

I was tucked tightly into George's cock, my head on his chest and he felt me wetting him with my tears. He took my head and lifted it up looking into my eyes. He begged me not to be angry, apologized and promised it wouldn't happen again. I moved in his cock and cried, I don't know if I love him but I have feelings for this man. I can't compare him to my husband which I love him to death, nothing can separate us, but George touched a chord with me. Only now he's hurt me.

We sat next to each other, neither of us finished, my head was on his chest and he was stroking my hair. I wanted to make love to him, to really love him, but I couldn't, something wouldn't give me peace. This is the first time I lost my arousal during sex and he lost his erection. We sat like two fools embracing. I told him I wanted to go for a walk. I took a shower to get rid of the lecherous mess. It was 10 o'clock at night when I left the hotel for a walk. We didn't talk, just walked hand in hand like two lovers. We stopped every now and then and kissed. He asked me if I meant it when I told him I loved him. It was like he hit me over the head with something, I didn't know what to say, I said yes. But it was a lie, I felt it in my heart, I care for him, I appreciate him, I like him a lot, but it's too much to say I love him.

After two hours we go back to the hotel and we made love, we loved each other tenderly and romantically. It was nice, I really didn't feel the need for anything rough or very hard. We fell asleep cuddled up, and I was thinking about my hubby, he was probably in Magda's jobmate's bed fucking her for I don't know how many times. Lucky bastard, I think I'll allow him access to my pussy again and join his friends when they gangbang me.

I've been sitting and thinking, I don't want to go any further with George, at least not like I have been. I was more humiliated than as a slave to my clients. Will only fuck me if he pays, I don't want to end it all with him, at least a loyal customer I want him to be. I told you passion doesn't last. The straw fire burns fast and there's no ember left to rekindle the fire.

In the morning we took a shower together and masturbated each other. No sex. The girl at the reception smiled at me and looked at me strangely. I don't know why I was under the impression that she knew about me and the young waiter. I winked at her and she dropped her eyes to the ground in shame.

We left for Alba Iulia and on the way home I didn't really talk to Geroge, he sensed I was upset. I wanted to tell him that I felt like going to a swingers club, I want a gangbang, I wanted to be fucked a lot by many men. But I didn't say anything. I'll talk to my hubby so tomorrow when I get home I'll find all his friends with their dicks hard. And the day after tomorrow I want to see how they fucks little Mihaela. She needs to get used to group sex too, because she'll have lots of requests.

We're going to eat then check into the hotel and I want to sleep while he's at the business meeting. A lot of thoughts and feelings are swirling in my mind and soul. I'm a little confused, I don't even know exactly what I want. Tonight I'll tell him that sex with me costs, 500 euros or he just watches me masturbate.

We heading home. George is tricked. I'm upset about the turn our relationship has taken, but I chose what I think is best.

Last night after he came at hotel from his business date we went out to eat at a restaurant. We were both quiet, he sensed something was wrong with me. I broke the silence and told him if he wanted sex he had to pay me. For free sex he has Andreea. He rolled his eyes and I told him I couldn't fall in love with him if he was my client, I didn't want to fall in love with him. I think he got the idea.

Anyway he owed me after he gave me up to that lecherous Ovidiu without remorse. He asked me how much? 500 euros because I know him, with no time limit. He transferred the money to me and asked me if he would like to see my in the future, is the price the same? Absolutely. But how much does a blowjob cost him? I told him 100 euros. He paid me in advance for the this pleasure and for another morning blowjob I gave him in the shower. We're going to stop somewhere to perform the service already paid for.

My hubby told me he talked to his friends and everything is arranged for next night. I told him I wanted him to join the gangbang and he was amazed at my decision. From now on I want to feel him inside me as often as possible, I miss him, his cock and the orgasms he gives me. He is the most important man in my life, I love him more than myself, no one can take his place, not even George.

After almost a year my husband will no longer be a cuckold, I will no longer deny him access to my pussy, he will fully enjoy it as well as my other holes, he will deposit his cum directly into my vagina, I will feel his penis throbbing inside me again as he cum deep into my vagina, anus or mouth. Especially in my mouth, to feel his delicious warm seed sliding down my throat, I'm thirsty for him, I can't get enough of the God of my life and the only one that can make me the happiest woman on Earth.

George will remain in my life as all the men I've been closer to than I should have, just like hubby's friends, only he will have to pay to have me the way he wants. Without writing any more details, he paid like any VIP client of a luxury escort!

Last edited: