Sexy dares or challenges

Mike recently dared me to do something I’d never done before. He showed up where I work with airline tickets to New Orleans and a suite on Bourbon St, 2nd floor balcony! He had packed all my clothes and makeup so we went straight to the airport. We checked into the room around 4:00 and went to eat. Afterward, we showered and when I got dressed I wasn’t surprised to find that he had only packed short skirts, slinky blouses and a couple of sexy short dresses...no bras. I WAS surprised to find I had no panties, not even a g-string, to wear! He got me stoned and then took me to a crowded club. He dared me to head to the middle of the crowd, which was gathered in front of the stage area, and have fun while he got us drinks.

I squeezed my way through the crowd until I was close to the front and began dancing. Caught up in the fun, I was surrounded by mostly guys that had to be barely old enough to be in there, college age kids! It didn’t take them long to discover my short denim skirt and thin whit blouse was all I had on. I had hands all over me and danced with about a dozen or more young guys...each of them groping me as we did. Mike finally joined me and we left a few minutes later, but 5 guys followed us from club to club the rest of the night!

The next night’s dare was even more fun!

I dared my wife to brush up against a friend of mine at a party who she wants to fuck. She did it twice. Once from the front with her hand brushing up against his cock and the next time she went by him and brushed her ass against his crotch. I am not sure if he got the hint or not as she planned it when he was in a crowd and you couldn't go by without some contact. When we fucked that night she kept telling me how much she wanted him and how big his rod felt through his pants.

Mike recently dared me to do something I’d never done before. He showed up where I work with airline tickets to New Orleans and a suite on Bourbon St, 2nd floor balcony! He had packed all my clothes and makeup so we went straight to the airport. We checked into the room around 4:00 and went to eat. Afterward, we showered and when I got dressed I wasn’t surprised to find that he had only packed short skirts, slinky blouses and a couple of sexy short dresses...no bras. I WAS surprised to find I had no panties, not even a g-string, to wear! He got me stoned and then took me to a crowded club. He dared me to head to the middle of the crowd, which was gathered in front of the stage area, and have fun while he got us drinks.

I squeezed my way through the crowd until I was close to the front and began dancing. Caught up in the fun, I was surrounded by mostly guys that had to be barely old enough to be in there, college age kids! It didn’t take them long to discover my short denim skirt and thin whit blouse was all I had on. I had hands all over me and danced with about a dozen or more young guys...each of them groping me as we did. Mike finally joined me and we left a few minutes later, but 5 guys followed us from club to club the rest of the night!

Sounds hot. Dying to hear the next dare!

Reactions: Adultjdstudent
I dared Elaine to dress a bit more provacatively and use her womanly charms to entice guys she might like. We would go to local clubs and she could dance and flirt a little. I am attaching a couple of pics of a summer dress she would wear without bra or panties.

If she danced slowly and pressed up against him her pointy nipples would usually get anyone's interest. If he had his arms around her during a slow dance she would casually move his hand lower to her bare butt.

Oh hell Liz....Don't leave us hanging !!!

The next day I wanted to go to Commander’s Palace for dinner. Mike was hesitant because of the price but said he’d take me there on one condition, I had to dress in what he said after we got back and had to do whatever he asked me to. We argued back and forth for a while and eventually I agreed with the understanding that I was gonna have to be drunk or stoned or both! We sealed the agreement with sex, like we usually do and went to eat that evening around 5.

We got back to the room at around 7:30. Mike showered first and then laid out my clothes for the night while I was in the shower. I got ready in the bathroom and then saw what he had picked out. It was a black lacy cotton blouse that barely covered my ass and was mostly sheer at the bodice...and nothing else! I told him I’d get arrested wearing only that, remember I had no panties or bras packed! He refused to reconsider so I put it on. As long as I didn’t bend over, or sit down, I was covered. It came down about 3” below my crotch so any bending, sitting or stairs weren’t happening! I finished getting ready and we headed out the door, it was about 9:45 and Bourbon St was just starting to get busy.

We walked down Dauphine Street and smoked a joint to calm me down. I was a nervous wreck and needed to relax a bit, the joint helped. We went to Pat O’Briens and got a hurricane and stood in the courtyard drinking it. Mike saw 4 guys sitting at a table and told me to go ask them if I could sit there while I finished my drink. I told him I’d rather stand, but he reminded me of our agreement...I have to do whatever he said! I took a deep breath and walked over and asked to join them. They of course agreed and got me a chair. I tried to sit like a lady but couldn’t keep covered. It was dark so I hoped they were paying more attention to my practically naked tits and not my exposed twat! We talked while I drank my drink. Just as I was finished the waiter set another one on the table, from a gentleman across the bar! They were all LSU students down for the weekend. They invited me to a party later at their hotel, I refused. I forced myself to drink the hurricane as fast as possible so I could leave. When I walked over to Mike he smiled and we left.

Next, we walked to Jackson Square. We stopped to watch 4 young black boys tap dancing, They had a cardboard box for tips, 2 would dance for a few minutes then switch with the other 2. We watched for a couple of minutes then Mike handed me a $5.00 and told me to go tip them. I walked over and they instantly started dancing faster moving around me. I did want to bend over in front of these boys, who looked to be 12 or 13, so I stood up straight and dropped the 5 over their box. As my luck would haven’t it, it missed the box and started fluttering in the slight breeze down the road, not fast or far, but someone was going to snatch it. Mike yelled for me to pick it up and place it in the box. I stopped and gave him a dirty look. I knew he wouldn’t change his mind but I was hoping one of the kids would pick it up first, apparently they were perfectly willing to wait and watch! I walked over and stepped on the bill. Then I decided, what the hell, and bent over and picked it up, my ass facing the 4 boys as I did! There was no question that they got a good look because they hooted and hollered. I turned and walked over to their tip box and bent over again, both tits now falling out of my top, and placed the 5 under a rock in their box. Then I turned to Mike and said let’s go. The boys were cat calling me all the way down the block, giving each other high fives as they did.

You’d think this was enough for the night, but it wasn’t. It was around 11:30 and the quarter was really starting to hop. We went to the Dungeon next and immediately went upstairs! I went first with Mike behind me, or so I thought. He yelled that he was going to the men’s room when I was about 1/2 way up. I turned around and saw there was a black man face to face with my crotch! I apologized and hurried up the stairs. I went straight to the bar but had no money so I was standing there waiting for Mike. The black man, whose name I found out was Derrick, was smiling as he walked over. He asked if he could buy me a drink, I thanked him but declined. He then said ‘I feel like I know you intimately, the least I can do is buy you a drink!’ Embarrassed, I said ok and ordered a gin and tonic. He ordered and added 2 shots of tequila and handed me one. We drank the shots and I sipped my drink. The place was packed and we were forced to stand pressed against each other. I kept looking for Mike but no sign of him so I kept talking to Derrick. We had a couple more shots and another drink, I was getting quite drunk by now. He asked me to dance but before I could answer he pulled me by the arm through the crowd to the middle of the floor. The music was fast, but we could barely move side to side. I was pressed against him and could actually feel his cock getting hard! As drunk as I was, I didn’t notice when exactly he slid his hands under my blouse/dress. But eventually I realized his hands were fondling my naked ass!

As we danced I finally saw Mike walk through the door. He smiled and motioned for me to follow him into the next room. I thanked Derrick for the drinks and company but told him my husband was finally here and turned to join Mike. As I did, I felt his finger slip inside me for a second and then he squeezed my ass as I walked off. Mike was standing by a cage that had a couple sitting inside. He handed me a buttery nipple and a gin and tonic. I was getting pretty damn drunk and asked if he was ready to go. He said no because it was only 12:45 so he had left me with Derrick for over an hour! The couple in the cage left so Mike told me to go inside so I could sit. I wasn’t thinking about my short “dress” and got in the cage. Mike sat beside me and an elderly couple asked if they could sit in the seat across from us. Mike said yes and they did. Their names were Margaret and Gerald. They were celebrating their 52nd anniversary, at least that’s what Mike told me the next day. We talked a bit and I noticed that Margaret was wearing a shirt that was unbuttoned almost to her waist! She had large breasts that were nearly 100% visible, and still looked pretty good. Mike asked what they were drinking and left to get more drinks. As crowded as it was, it took awhile before he returned. We all drank our drinks and Mike told them there’s another couple that wanted to sit down, and asked if they’d mind if I sat by them so the others could sit down? They both said that would be fine and slid over making room for me between them. The other couple decided to leave instead but Derrick climbed in and asked to sit. Mike nodded and he sat down and handed me another drink! I was sipping the drink talking to Margaret while Mike and Derrick whispered to each other and laughed. As I finished my drink I told mike I didn’t need anymore or he’d have to carry me home!

Gerald was facing me talking saying how sexy I was. Margaret agreed and said she loved when young people dressed to show off. She remarked that she really liked my blouse. It was then I noticed her hand was pulling it down to expose my breasts. She asked Gerald who he thought had nicer tits, me or her. He told her he’d have to see them both side by side to tell. She opened her blouse all the way and asked if I’d mind. I was strangely feeling really good and slid the blouse down exposing both tits. Gerald then squeezed them both, and Margaret did as well, then he told her hers were best..but just barely! We laughed and agreed though she said he HAD to say that! I had been getting pretty sleepy earlier, but all the sudden I felt wide awake like I had gotten a second wind! I was also shocked that I was feeling pretty horny! I felt really fantastic! Like the best feeling in the world. I remember telling Gerald and Margaret I loved them, strange since we’d just met. I kept hugging them and was really caught up in our conversation. Mike and Derrick continued to talk and eventually we decided to all go somewhere else.

Derrick said he knew of a good place and headed to Bourbon St. We walked into a building and he pointed upstairs. I no longer cared about exposing myself and started up with Gerald behind me, then Margaret, Derrick and Mike. I stopped at the top and turned to make sure everyone had followed, and Gerald reached up my “dress” grabbing my ass and pulled me to him. I remember kissing him for a minute then he lead me to a sofa in one corner of the bar. Again Gerald and Margaret sat on each side of me with Derrick sitting on the table right in front of me. I was talking up a storm I guess and Gerald asked me what I was “on”. I told him I’d smoked some weed but that was hours earlier. Derrick laughed and said nope, I was on ecstasy! I had never done ecstasy before and was surprised, but I couldn’t seem to care. I was still talking a lot and asked where Mike was. Derrick said he was getting drinks. Margaret went to help him and Derrick moved beside me. Both of them were facing me and I was talking to them both, Mike said I had my hands on each of their thigh very near their crotch! Soon, Gerald leaned in and kissed me. I did kiss him back and as soon as we stopped, Derrick turned me toward him and kissed me. I was enjoying the attention and soon found I had 2 hands up my dress rubbing my pussy!

I told Gerald he was going to get me in trouble with Margaret but he said that she was busy trying to put the make on my husband! At that point I didn’t care but tried to start a conversation again. Gerald said he understood if he was too old for me, he was 74. I told him that wasn’t the problem, I just love Margaret and didn’t want to upset her.

I dared Elaine to dress a bit more provacatively and use her womanly charms to entice guys she might like. We would go to local clubs and she could dance and flirt a little. I am attaching a couple of pics of a summer dress she would wear without bra or panties.

If she danced slowly and pressed up against him her pointy nipples would usually get anyone's interest. If he had his arms around her during a slow dance she would casually move his hand lower to her bare butt.
She’s beautiful!

We travel together, often. One of the games we play is the hotel bar challenge. I ask my wife to dress as sexy, as slutty as she will, set the timer on her iPhone, and send her down to the hotel bar or lounge alone - the challenge is for her to pick up a stranger, convince him to come back to our hotel room, and start fucking him before the timer expires. Her best time so far has been 22-minutes, on a 30-minute timer.

Sometimes the dare includes telling the guy her husband is going to watch, other times, I will hide in the bathroom, listen, and sneak a peak.

One afternoon she came home from the grocery store and said she thought one of the young guys working at the store was trying to flirt with her. I asked her if she would consider doing him and she laughed and said he was awfully young and probably just being polite to an old lady. lace.jpg I dared her to fix herself up a little, put on something a bit sexy and go back to the store and flirt. As it was winter she put on a sweater without a bra, slacks and jacket. When she opened the jacket the sweater gave you a good view of her boobs. Elaine walked around until she found the checkout line he was working As they always do he asked her if she needed help carrying out her groceries. Even though it was just one bag she said yes. While walking to the car she asked him if he had ever partied with older women. He said no and she asked would he like to....

Elaine has never been much for public nudity so I dared her to become more bold. I said our swimming pool would be a good place to start teasing other men. Sometimes around the pool or at the lake she would flash a little. Alcohol helped reduce her public nudity hang ups. I did get her to cut out the lining in some of her swimsuits. That revealed her nips and pussy when she got wet. She used he swim suits to her advantage several times. We had friends we invited over and many times guys would just stop by for a beer and a splash in the pool.

If she fancied a guy she would judge his interest by laying on an inflatable raft or a chair by the pool and tease him. Her top might slip or she would spread her legs showing a semi transparent crotch shot. She might get in the pool with him and grab his cock in a playful teasing manner hoping to find out if he was well equipped. If she wanted him for a partner she would discuss things while showing him her boobs or let him play with her tits. But she would never do the deed in public. swim21.jpgswim29c.jpgswim30.jpgswim33.jpgswim24.jpg Usually the most she would do was let them play with her boobs and pussy. Sometimes she would suck on their a cock, but usually not to completion. If she had enough to drink we would get her bare it allswim22a.jpg