Sexy ideas for Brandis birthday

Brandi has a birthday this week 🎉 Her friend has inquired about taking her to dinner. I’m okay with that, but I was kind of trying to figure out a way to surprise her with it. Does anyone have any fun ideas to somehow surprise her with the experience? I am really not sure if this makes any sense asking this, but I want her to have an amazing experience and I want to know ideas of how others have surprised their wives.
This is the week to bring her to key west fantasy fest

Brandi has a birthday this week 🎉 Her friend has inquired about taking her to dinner. I’m okay with that, but I was kind of trying to figure out a way to surprise her with it. Does anyone have any fun ideas to somehow surprise her with the experience? I am really not sure if this makes any sense asking this, but I want her to have an amazing experience and I want to know ideas of how others have surprised their wives.
I think a blindfold and tying her up. Let guys cum in her and gangbang.

Think she would like that??
You can create second honeymoon types something where you can do threesome or cuckold session or if u want gangbang for her with deep tissue Erotic Body massage with sexual organ Massage by strenger. Or you can travel in other countries for enjoy her .

You can create second honeymoon types something where you can do threesome or cuckold session or if u want gangbang for her with deep tissue Erotic Body massage with sexual organ Massage by strenger. Or you can travel in other countries for enjoy her .
How many years young is she that she gets those yummy spankings?

Messaging her Bull as I type this. I am thinking about sending her on another date tonight. Birthdays can be depressing and I think that will keep her mind off of things :sneaky:
How is she? Birthdays are a time to have fun and enjoy life and hot fucking that pleases her desires!!! I sure would like it myself to be treated to love and horny fucking that pleases me!!!