Sexy Sarah

Dec 26, 2018
First time poster here.

I've always been turned on by the thought of other guys getting off to my wife. I constantly fantasize about her getting absolutely fucked but other men. I'm talking split open, screaming fuck me daddy while I watch. Just the thought of it makes my cock hard.

She finally agreed to letting me snap a pic of her riding my cock. It's not great but I thought I'd share it anyway. Let me know what you think?

What would you do if you could fuck her?

Attachments

• IMG_7195_r1.jpg
    IMG_7195_r1.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 84
Man let me make her my slut for a day and I'll make her call my name clear and loud Everytime I push every inch of my cock in that lovely pussy and nice ass

Attachments

• 20181218_104028.jpg
    20181218_104028.jpg
    339.2 KB · Views: 62
Reactions: MrTracker10
First time poster here.

I've always been turned on by the thought of other guys getting off to my wife. I constantly fantasize about her getting absolutely fucked but other men. I'm talking split open, screaming fuck me daddy while I watch. Just the thought of it makes my cock hard.

She finally agreed to letting me snap a pic of her riding my cock. It's not great but I thought I'd share it anyway. Let me know what you think?

What would you do if you could fuck her?
Id love to fuck her from behind holding those hips and giving those sexy nipples a good roll over as I unload in her pussy

Reactions: MrTracker10