share gf with much older guys

This is my fantasy too! During quarantine, my 23 yo wife found several sugar daddies in their 50’s and 60’s she would cam for. Sometimes I’d get to watch her strip on cam for them and touch herself! One of them would buy her lingerie and make her take pics of herself in public wearing the sets. Another one convinced her to start trying assplay. It’s hardest I’ve ever been and I wish I could’ve seen it happen in person

This is my fantasy too! During quarantine, my 23 yo wife found several sugar daddies in their 50’s and 60’s she would cam for. Sometimes I’d get to watch her strip on cam for them and touch herself! One of them would buy her lingerie and make her take pics of herself in public wearing the sets. Another one convinced her to start trying assplay. It’s hardest I’ve ever been and I wish I could’ve seen it happen in person
I think it’s time to move from cam meetings to in person. I’ll be glad to step up into her.
My wife's boyfriend is in his 50s, while my wife is 26, and they have amazing sex ;)
Bring her to the Florida Keys. What a great present she will be.

Reactions: Nathaniel
Here’s one of the pics she sent her older sugar daddy. He wanted to fly her out to Arizona and spoil her in exchange for her being his plaything. If COVID hadn’t been a thing she might have done it for free! 😛
Im in the Dallas area. Can't find your area, but I am very dominant and I'll be glad to use her. I'll make sure you get lots of pics and video.

Here’s one of the pics she sent her older sugar daddy. He wanted to fly her out to Arizona and spoil her in exchange for her being his plaything. If COVID hadn’t been a thing she might have done it for free! 😛
Very Hot is Your wife, plus the story of her flying out to Arizona for free gets your juices flowing!! Have Fun!!

I would love to see an older fella undress my gf (23yrs old) and give her a nice massage...seeing his hands all over her body would turn me really on :D
I am 60, would that work. I am still solid muscle, I have a huge horse cock, 12x9 rock hard, I am bi, I would give her an extra hard core, rough and hard fucking, filling her up time after time. You eat my hot cum out of her pussy?

Reactions: owlcuck
When my first wife and I were just dating right after high school, I got her started having sex with other guys. She fucked several of my buddies from high school but she really liked fucking older men, like her dad's age.

She went to college for nursing. She idolized doctors. She had sex with several older married doctors at the hospital associated with her college. The students had to work every shift in each area of the hospital during training. She got fucked by married doctors in empty offices, empty patient rooms and even utility closets on the night shift in the hospital.

She fucked a couple of our older married neighbors, and my boss and her boss, who were each older married guys. She loved being a hot young piece of ass for older men.