Share your first threesum\group sex story

About a month after getting married my wife asked if I'd let her fulfill fantasy of fucking two men at once. I said yes and in no time my wife a friend of ours and myself were naked and having sex. At first I just watched her fucking him and after she had a few orgasms I shoved my cock in her mouth. She went wild being fucked at both ends. After a bit I pulled out and watched again. I saw our friends body tense as he shoved deep inside her one last time and heard him moan in pleasure as he shot his hot load deep into my wifes womb. As soon as he rolled off her I could see his cum oozing from her gaping hole and shoved my tongue into her pussy hole. She grabbed my head and pulled me tighter to her as she told me "Oh yes honey, suck his cum out of my cunt. Eat your sluts cum filled pussy" Then I slid up her body and enjoyed her sloppy loose cum filled pussy before adding my own cum inside her. I loved it and so did she.

I'm not a guy lol,hi I'm Lynn but I can give you a woman's perspective on this for certain,the first time for me was shortly after we had married,we had done it with my girlfriends but never a guy,hubby would dig watching me with them and did join in but it didn't really give him that ultimate charge,so when I brought it up awhile later he told me he wanted to add a guy to the mix,sometimes even to this day I remember how amazing it was,I masturbate to this sometimes.and that was 30 years ago lol.and still enjoy it .xoxo Lynn

My previous wife revealed her bisexuality to me very early (another story..!) and so we had a 'semi-open' relationship pretty much from the start. She was free to hook up with women anytime she wanted and at the same time encouraged me to explore my bi-curiosity. So the first time of sharing her with another guy came as a bit of a surprise to me.
She'd always kept her pussy trimmed but once we got together, she would get me to shave her properly; we made a ritual of it, I got the hot water, towels and razor while she got comfortable and then I would sit on a stool by the bed and give her all the attention of a pro barber. By the end she was smooth, sparkling clean and usually dripping wet; the process always got me hard too, so she never stayed clean for very long!
One evening, our friend J was visiting; we had a couple of drinks together and sat talking on the large guest bed in the cellar. We'd custom built this space with an over-sized mattress, mood lights and dvd screen to double as a chillout room as well, so it wasn't at all unusual to be sharing it with a friend. I had no idea what my wife (S) had in mind.
Somehow, the conversation turned (got steered..?) towards body mods and shaving and S said that she was normally shaved but that it had been a few days since it was done. Then came the Moment... she looked at me and said quite casually "why don't you go and get the stuff?"

Ok... part two...
Well, at that moment my heart started pounding. I still had no idea how far this was going to go but it was now certain that our friend was about to not only see my wife's pussy but was also very likely to witness her getting extremely turned on!
I dutifully fetched the usual kit, my hands shaking with a mixture of fear and excitement and returned to the cellar. There I found S sitting on the edge of the mattress, with J kneeling behind her and slightly to one side, preparing for the show. She started to wriggle free of her jeans and asked me to pull them off her, leaving her naked from the waist down, moved forward a little and spread her thighs for me to begin work.
All the time I was lathering, shaving and cleaning, J was watching with rapt interest and I noticed she was getting wetter than on any previous occasion. Once the razor work was done, she said to J "are you just going to watch, or start joining in?" I can tell you, if my heart was pounding before, they could probably hear it now. My cock jerked and I could feel precum building up as he started massaging her shoulders, his gaze shifting from her freshly shaved and glistening slit to her cleavage and back again.
By the time I was finished drying off the last of the shaving soap, her pussy was dripping and J's hands were freely diving in and out her loose blouse as he continued his 'massage'.

At this point I needed to clear away the shaving gear, which meant going back up into the house and leaving them together. The thought left me quivering all over (and nursing a painfully trapped erection); as I went about putting things away and rinsing the bowl, I hardly dared imagine what might be happening a few feet below me. When I returned to the cellar, about five minutes had passed and it seemed none of it had been wasted. J was naked, sitting with his back against the cushioned wall at the side of the bed and there was my wife, still wearing her blouse, sitting astride his outstretched legs, slowly rolling a condom onto his hard cock.
S looked at me over her shoulder and told me "get your kit off and sit back". I didn't need asking twice; I shed my clothes and climbed up onto the mattress, taking up a position at the top of the bed, so I was watching them both from the side. S finished putting on the condom and without hesitating, wrapped her hand around his cock and balls and moved forward to guide him inti her. Just as he was about to enter her, she turned to me, looked me in the eye and said "is THIS what you want" and immediately pressed herself down. She sighed, J gasped and I groaned with a mixture of horror and joy, fear and desire.
Then she began riding him, with her hands pressed to the wall either side of his head. He started kneading her breasts through the blouse and after a few moments, she sat back and pulled it over her head.

A friend came over to help me do some work on the house, that evening we sat around smoking pot and playing strip poker. The long and short of it was she said she's have sex with him but he had wear a condom and I had to put it on him. I really wanted him to cum in her bare so I put the condom on just over the head. Once he started to fuck her it fell off and he shot his load in her. After he left she asked what if I get pregnant? My response was " that's the plan" they had se many times and each time was bareback.

Our First MFM Fuck Party

Danny was a guy I met on a jobsite " we both worked construction " He was a master electrician which
is what I desired to be. As we became friends he offered to come by my house evenings to start tutoring me on all the things needed to become an electrician. I jumped at the chance as a real school would cost way more than
I could afford at the time.

He informed me it would take several weeks of working together to get the education I needed but he was
willing to help me obtain my goal. I asked about his being away from his family. He informed me he and his
wife did not get along all that well and he would be glad to get out of the house.

Danny started coming by several nights a week so he and my wife got to know each other, we had a lot
of enjoyable evenings together when the study period was over. We all three seemed to enjoy the same
music etc. so it made for some very pleasant times.

Danny was a very good looking guy , with a great personality. I could notice my wife warming up to him.
It all started out with me wanting schooling from Danny, but the more he was around the more I wanted
to watch him slide his erect cock into my wife's hot juicy pussy.

I had fantasies for years of watching another man fuck my wife so I could watch. I tried talking her into
swinging, showed her stories of threeway MFM action, but to no avail. With her being raised in a church going
home, she would not even consider any sexual activity out side of her marriage. She told me to get that crazy
notion out of my head as it would never happen.

One Sunday afternoon my Danny dropped by for a visit, we sat around listening to some good
country music. We were having a few drinks, My wife didn't drink very often so she got a little high rather
quickly. The combination of alcohol and the music made her loosen up a little. I got the feeling that
maybe I could get her to progress toward some party sex.

Danny was a very good looking guy, I knew he had the hots for my wife, I had never told him of my
desire to watch her fucked by another man or even mentioned him to her as a man to party with.
I knew she liked him as a friend but doubted if she ever thought of him sexually.

We had both been dancing with her all evening, I could see the higher she got the looser she was
becoming. I could see her lightly pushing herself into him as they slow danced also I could see the
bulge in Danny's pants, I was sure she was feeling his cock rubbing against her.

Finally I decided it just might be a good time to try for a party as she was plenty loose and giddy,
I took a deep breath then said "hey guys why don't we play a game of strip poker to liven this party
up a little" I almost fell over when she said " OK it sounds like fun, but only down to our underwear
not all the way" I said " fine I'll go for that " I thought at least I'll possibly get a little hint of having
my desires fulfilled.

So pushing it forward I suggested an adult version of spin the bottle instead of the cards as we
were all a little drunk and probably couldn't hang onto the cards or shuffle them.They both agreed that
spin the bottle sounded like fun. I laid out the rules, since there were only three of us, one would
spin the bottle then whoever it pointed to got to tell one of the other two what they had to do. Since
it was strip spin the bottle the person being told what to do had to remove another persons article
of clothes, doing it in a way that would be hard to do ( like use only one hand, behind your back,
using feet, teeth, etc.) anything to make it fun and hard to do.

Lucky me I got first choice as the bottle pointed to me, I told Danny he had to remove her blouse
while they were sitting on the floor back to back. Since he could not see what he was doing his
hands would come in contact with her perky little tits, an added bonus was the fact the blouse had
lots of very small buttons to undo so it was going to take a while.

I sat watching as his hands brushed her tits again and again. I was getting turned on watching him
with my wife, I started rubbing my hard cock, as she saw me rubbing myself a cute little smile crossed
her lips.

I got the feeling she was enjoying the touch of his hands. I told Danny to be nice now, don't be
trying to grab a hand full of her tits. He just grinned then said " you mean like this " and filled both his hands
with her tits.
A soft moan escaped her lips, I watched as she pushed her chest into his hands, I thought damn I may
get my dreams filled after all, I sure did not expect she would respond like that.Finally he got the blouse
off and the game continued soon we were all down to just our underwear.
My wife said OK games over we are all down to our undies, that is as far as I'm going,

My mind raced for some way to keep things going So I said " nope not yet we are not even, me and
Danny only have one piece of clothing on, our shorts you have two items on so you have to lose
one more item to be fair ". She hemmed and hawed a little bit but with a little prodding by both me and
Danny she finally said " alright let's continue but if I have to lose one more item you guys do too. "
" I said fine but we will be totally nude, so you have to get that way too." After a little more pushing
she finally agreed.

The first spin the bottle pointed at me so I had her remove Danny's shorts by being on her knees
in front of him using only the thumb of her left hand. She knelled down and started, being right
handed made it a little harder for her as she was pushing and pulling with one hand trying to get
his shorts over his hips I could see Danny's cock getting bigger.

Soon she slid his pants off his hips and leaned in toward him to get a better position to pull the back
down, as his shorts slid over his throbbing cock it flipped up, slaping her under the chin.
We all laughed as Danny stood there with his hard cock right in her face, she said "Damn Danny
why did you hit me in the face" He replied "I was looking for a hole to put it in" We all had a good
laugh over that one.

Next I lost my shorts so here we are two totally naked men with stiff cocks, a hot little babe in
her bra and panties. She spun the bottle, it pointed at me so I told Danny he had to remove her tight
little bikini panties with his hands behind his back using only his teeth.

Danny knelt in front of her starting to try to get hold of her panties I warned him to not get hold of
her skin or bite her cause if he did she would have to pull her panties up and he would have to start
over, we laughed as Danny kept trying to get those tight panties in his teeth without biting her.

I could see the passion building in both of them as Danny tried to get those panties, of course
being a normal man Danny was taking full advantage of the situation nuzzling her mound every
once in a while, once he put his mouth fully on her mound and pushed his face into her pantied
little cunt.

An ever so slight moan escaped her lips, I watched as she pushed back into him. It took several
minutes for him to get them down. I kept hearing soft little moans from her as his face kept coming
in contact with her hot little cunt. As he worked her panties down I could see her swollen, moist lips.
Seeing that, I knew Danny was getting my little wife all hot and bothered.

My cock was about to burst I now knew there was a great chance I was at long last going to get to watch
as my baby is kissed,licked,stroked and fucked by another man.
Finally with nothing but a bra left Dan got to call the shot. He had My wife sit on a small foot stool,
I was to stand behind her and remove her bra using only two fingers,

Danny sat cross legged on the floor right in front of her, he watched as I tried to remove her bra,
I pretended I was having problems, I could have had it off in seconds. But I drug it on for several
minutes,my hard cock poking Al in the back, Danny sitting on the floor in front of her staring at
her juicy little pussy and stroking his rock hard cock. He was getting hotter by the second and so was
she. She started to slowly open her legs a little, then close them back, then open again I watched as
she squirmed on the stool slowly moving her legs farther and farther apart, giving Danny a birds eye
view of her hot moist pussy.

Finally I popped her bra loose and pulled it off her tits I grabbed both of her wrists, also held her arms
above her head, saying "there you go Danny a nice view of her sweet titties." She didn't seem to
mind and even moved around a little as she pushed her chest out towards Danny. He took a quick look
but his eyes were more or less glued to her sweet pussy she was still slowly opening and closing her legs.

I asked Danny if he would like to give her cunt a few licks, he replied he would love to so I told him
to spread her legs and kiss her pussy. She cried out no!! and closed her legs, Danny looked at me, I
said go ahead kiss her hot cunt. Danny reached down, placed his hands on her knees, then gently
pulled her legsapart. I was shocked to see how fast she spread wide open for him.

Attachments

• On top 2 3.jpg
    On top 2 3.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 211
About a month after getting married my wife asked if I'd let her fulfill fantasy of fucking two men at once. I said yes and in no time my wife a friend of ours and myself were naked and having sex. At first I just watched her fucking him and after she had a few orgasms I shoved my cock in her mouth. She went wild being fucked at both ends. After a bit I pulled out and watched again. I saw our friends body tense as he shoved deep inside her one last time and heard him moan in pleasure as he shot his hot load deep into my wifes womb. As soon as he rolled off her I could see his cum oozing from her gaping hole and shoved my tongue into her pussy hole. She grabbed my head and pulled me tighter to her as she told me "Oh yes honey, suck his cum out of my cunt. Eat your sluts cum filled pussy" Then I slid up her body and enjoyed her sloppy loose cum filled pussy before adding my own cum inside her. I loved it and so did she.

Just like your wife it was my wife fantasy to fuck two guys at the same time, we place an ad and she finally decided to do it with this other guy. But first she wanted to meet him at a local bar, and if she was turn on by him she was going bring him back to our house.
To make a long story short once they got back to the house she excused herself and went into the bedroom to prepare her self. About 20 minutes later she came back into the living room with a robe on, I went over to her and took her robe off, and she looked so fucking hot. She 5', 99 lbs, with long red hair down to her ass,shaved pussy, tits are a 32b with big nipples. She was in red stockings,red garter belt, red crotch-less panties, and a red bra that exposed her big nipples. As I kissed her I put my hand up her pussy which was soaking wet, and then asked Paul what he thought of my sexy wife and he replied that just looking at her could make any man cum. She told both of us guys to get naked, then grab my hand and Paul hand and took us into the bedroom, she had me sit on the chair by the bed and had Paul lay on his back. And she proceed to suck Paul shave cock with such sexual passion, and when he shot his load of cum in her mouth I was surprised because she swallow every drop of his cum, prior to sharing her she had never swallow cum. She then had me and Paul on the bed and had us suck her tits at the same time as with took turns finger banging her pussy. After a short period of time she had me lay on my back and rode my cock (cowgirl), as she rode my cock Paul was rubbing her back and play with her tits, and then he slowly enter her ass with his cock. She had never been willing to do anal in the past, so I thought she was going stop him,instead she went wild, like she could not get enough cock. She was like a nymphomaniac, yelling at us guys to fuck her. I never expected to get any sexual pleasure from sharing my wife with another guy but to my surprise it does sexually turn me on. Even with two guys fucking her all night she still wanted more sex.

Our first “real” hot wife experience was unplanned, and spontaneous. It took place during a combined business/pleasure trip we were on.

We were in the hotel lounge, drinking and dancing. I had to take a late conference call with overseas colleagues, and left my wife alone in the lounge, while I went up to our suite to take the call. About the time the call was concluding, the door to the suite opened, and I found my wife with a strange man in tow. They stumbled into our suite, and immediately started kissing, stripping, then fucking. It was almost as if I was not in the room - they paid no attention to me. That encounter was bareback, and my wife worried and suffered regrets over it for quite a while afterward.

After that first spontaneous encounter, for a long period of time, my participation was always indirect, as a voyeur, just watching her in action with other men, but not participating directly in the sex.

During subsequent encounters after that initial experience, in almost every case, my wife demanded that her partner use a condom. She also had emotional issues about fucking other men, and even though she craved the experience, and variety of strange cock, she would not have penetrating sex, either vaginal, or anal for the first several months, even with her partner using a condom. She would instead have her lover put on the condom, and rub his cock against her pussy, or “ride” him, rubbing his cock with her pussy lips, but not allowing him to penetrate her. She also required the condom for oral sex, and even for a while, just to give a hand-job.

As she gained experience, and confidence, she dropped her demand for condom use for hand and blowjobs. My wife gives exquisite, eye-contact blowjobs, incredibly lascivious and sensual, and awesome hand-jobs, teasing, tormenting, and bringing a cock to the very edge of cumming, then backing off, and repeating until her partner is begging and whimpering to be allowed to cum. The relaxation of the condom requirement was definitely a win for me, as someone who thoroughly enjoyed watching those sessions.

I tried not to pressure her into taking a cock bareback, but I did occasionally bring it up during foreplay, or while I was fucking her, having her imagine it was a stranger’s bare cock cumming inside her instead of mine.

About a year into our experiences, we were enjoying a hotel encounter with a new partner, a fit, attractive male, who was very well-endowed. He provided a copy of a recent STD/STI screening to us as a courtesy - that was before our screening process was very well-refined. My wife still demanded that he use a condom.

A short while into the encounter, an experience she was thoroughly enjoying, after stroking, and sucking his big cock, she was ready to fuck. I was leaning back on the headboard of the bed, against a big pile of pillows, with my wife laid back against my chest. I was enjoying playing with her big tits, stroking the soft flesh, and teasing her nipples with my fingertips while our new friend was between her open legs, kissing and licking her pussy.

After he gave her an orgasm, her lover took a position between her open thighs, and his cock was fully erect, engorged. She said, “Fuck you have such a beautiful, hard cock!” I whispered into her ear, “Let him take you baby. Let him feel your hot wet pussy on that big hard cock…” She was overcome with lust, and that little encouragement was all it took - she rolled her hips up, off the bed a little, offering herself to him, and he slowly slid his bare, hard cock into my wife’s willing hole.

He fucked my wife long, and slow, and I fingered her clit while he stroked her pussy with that big cock. My wife had another orgasm, with the stranger’s cock deep inside her, which led to his orgasm, with his bare cock buried in her.

After he pulled out, I used his cum as lube, and fingered my wife’s pussy and clit until she had another orgasm, and then had her lick my fingers clean of his cum and her juices. After I had given her an orgasm, I mounted her. It was easy to penetrate her, her pussy was slick with his cum, and her juices. While I slowly fucked her used pussy, our encounter partner knelt beside her on the bed, and fed her his big cock. I watched her suck, and lick him, while I fucked my wife, trying hard not to cum.

We fucked her in a variety of positions - the classic "spit roast," with my wife on her hands and knees, taking turns with her mouth and pussy, alternating between holes, she jacked us both, stroking our hard cocks, and alternating between one or the other in her mouth, while stroking the other, and we enjoyed fuck-licking her, mostly me, on my back, having her suck my cock, while I licked her clit, and our encounter partner fucked her from behind.

After we both finished with her, and rested a bit, he fucked my wife two more times that night, cumming in her both times while I watched. That was our first true threesome, where I participated in the sex, instead of just watching.

After that encounter, we developed a thorough screening process, and every planned encounter, where we had confidence in the test results, my wife went bareback, and has been doing so ever since. Most of our encounters are threesomes, where I play some direct role in the sexual action, as opposed to being just a voyeur.

My 1st MFM was with the best man after my stag, Kim didn't even know it was going to happen, she was asleep ,we got naked and went in and started touching her ,she woke up and just went with the flow. She blew and fucked both of us, Kin turned into a puddle of cum. Steve went off in her 1st, I got sloppy seconds, I love sloppy seconds, so slippery. A night to remember.

I was in college and she was my second girlfriend. She was a freshman, and my friend and I were both sophomores.

She'd had a lot more partners than I had, which was hard for me at first, but she was up to try anything, so when I brought up the idea of threesomes, she was very interested! We talked a lot about who we would do it with, and she thought a friend of mine would be interested. She talked to him separately, and he was very interested in being with her.

Fast forward a couple weeks, and we were all at a party. She had approached us both that night saying that she wanted to, asking us both if we were still wanting to. We all left the party soon after, heading back to my dorm room.

Once there, she kissed him and started taking off his clothes while I was taking hers off. It wasn't long before she was on top of him, and I watched as she guided his cock inside of her. He wasn't as long, but was thicker than me, and I was mesmerized for a bit watching her getting off on him, and watching how tight she seemed to be with him inside her. After a bit, I positioned myself so she could suck on me at the same time, while she turned herself around to ride him reverse cowboy. It was a lot for him to handle, as he was a bit drunker than her or I, and he didn't really cum, but went to the empty bed and watched as she then got on top of me and we went at it.

We'd played with stretching before, but there was something different about how she felt this time, as I could tell that she wasn't as tight as she normally was, and was much wetter than she had ever felt.

It was towards the end of semester, so we didn't have a chance to do it again, but after we'd broken up I found out that she had been with him once after that, but I was too naïve at the time to figure out that I did indeed have sex with her after he had fully cum inside her... it almost made me get back together with her.