Sharing my girlfriend. HUGE progress!

obsessivecuck

May 30, 2021
Wyoming
Last night things got hot and heavy with my girlfriend, I bit the bullet and discussed my urge to share her any way possible.

I didn’t want to shock her, I told her she is mine and I can be possessive, but I like to think of her sucking cock at a gloryhole comparing my cock to theirs and sucking both. I told her that I like to imagine her getting gangbanged and creampied while we fucked and she LOVED that. I’m not well endowed, and we’ve been together since we were kids, so the only “big dick” she’s had was a dildo.

I also brought up how horny I get when I see guys stare at her in public. And how any dude wants to fuck her, use her like an object etc.. I talked about a constant fantasy of mine, making videos and posting them online, reading comments about how guys want to cum inside her pussy, or how they could fuck her better than me.

She actually suggested we try making videos or live camming! I knew she’d possibly be down for this, but any progress is good! We might try it tonight but I’m not sure if she’s ready yet.

I’ve been so horny since I’ve been able to open up about my “embarrassing” fantasies. I can’t stop thinking of dudes jerking off to her while i fuck her. We’ve literally had sex 4 times this morning, last time I came nothing came out, she needs someone who can satisfy ANY time. 😉

I’ve been fucking her mouth while using a 8 inch dildo on her, she said she LOVES having two dicks in her, so hopefully gloryholes and more are in our future..

Last edited:
View attachment 544391
Last night things got hot and heavy with my girlfriend, I bit the bullet and discussed my urge to share her any way possible.

I didn’t want to shock her, I told her she is mine and I can be possessive, but I like to think of her sucking cock at a gloryhole comparing my cock to theirs and sucking both. I told her that I like to imagine her getting gangbanged and creampied while we fucked and she LOVED that. I’m not well endowed, and we’ve been together since we were kids, so the only “big dick” she’s had was a dildo.

I also brought up how horny I get when I see guys stare at her in public. And how any dude wants to fuck her, use her like an object etc.. I talked about a constant fantasy of mine, making videos and posting them online, reading comments about how guys want to cum inside her pussy, or how they could fuck her better than me.

She actually suggested we try making videos or live camming! I knew she’d possibly be down for this, but any progress is good! We might try it tonight but I’m not sure if she’s ready yet.

I’ve been so horny since I’ve been able to open up about my “embarrassing” fantasies. I can’t stop thinking of dudes jerking off to her while i fuck her. We’ve literally had sex 4 times this morning, last time I came nothing came out, she needs someone who can satisfy ANY time. 😉

I’ve been fucking her mouth while using a 8 inch dildo on her, she said she LOVES having two dicks in her, so hopefully gloryholes and more are in our future..
Good job. Tell her she can record from her phone, then let her delete. next week she records and you watch the week after, upload a pic and read comments together. Key- together.