Sharing the Wife

xscpl

Couple
Long time lurker here. We talked and fantasized about playing with other couples. Finally we want to make it a reality. Especially with arabic couples around Turkey. What do you say? She's worth sharing? Honest opinions please (negative/positive doesn't matter). Also I know the photos aren't very revealing but my heart raced even posting these :)

Last edited:
Long time lurker here. We talked and fantasized about playing with other couples for years. Finally we want to make it a reality. Especially with arabic couples around Turkey. What do you say? She's worth sharing? Honest opinions please (negative/positive doesn't matter). Also I know the photos aren't very revealing but my heart raced even posting these :)

I like her pretty face. She is very cute. Nice tits, nice legs, nice ass...the whole package.

Reactions: xscpl
What are the dirty secrets you posted about elsewhere on here? ;)
I was talking about the one where she let her ex fuck her anal only to preserve her virginity. During their year long relationship her ex fucked her ass countless times but not her pussy. He even cummed in her ass most of the time. When she tells me this during sex I cum instantly. To this day, her ex is the only other cock she's taken. Thats about to change soon (hopefully).

Long time lurker here. We talked and fantasized about playing with other couples for years. Finally we want to make it a reality. Especially with arabic couples around Turkey. What do you say? She's worth sharing? Honest opinions please (negative/positive doesn't matter). Also I know the photos aren't very revealing but my heart raced even posting these :)
I'd fuck her and cum all over her face

Hi,
First of all, I must say that you are very lucky to have such a wife. She's a great woman from head to toe. As a foot fetish, I loved your wife's feet. I would love to suck your toes like candy. Her photo in a white dress excite me a lot.
By the way, I'm from turkey. Contrary to popular belief no Arab population in Turkey. Turkey also has the Turks.
I am waiting for your wife's new photos. Thank you so much.

Hi,
First of all, I must say that you are very lucky to have such a wife. She's a great woman from head to toe. As a foot fetish, I loved your wife's feet. I would love to suck your toes like candy. Her photo in a white dress excite me a lot.
By the way, I'm from turkey. Contrary to popular belief no Arab population in Turkey. Turkey also has the Turks.
I am waiting for your wife's new photos. Thank you so much.
glad you liked her body! thanks for your sexy comments!

Reactions: Gulbeyaz
Here's a couple more "revealing" photos. Hope you enjoy them more, awaiting your comments.
PS: We're still actively looking for an arabic couple to play with.
She looks fantastic, you should not have any problem at all finding someone to carry out your fantasy. Hopefully you will all love it and she will be getting it on a regular basis.

• Love
Reactions: xscpl