Sharing

Canesfan88

Male
Verified
From
VA, US
1680119980153.pngFucked this hotwife recently. It was the hottest experience I've ever had. We've been texting for a while and she was on the fence about it but hubby gave her the go-ahead.I thought we were going to go out on a date first but I was wrong. She wanted to fuck instead. I'm not complaining. She jumped my bones and led me to her and hubby's bedroom within 5 min of parking my truck. Sucked me off and got me hard then she asked if she could film it. She set up the cam and had me fuck her doggy while she looked right into the lens and told hubby how great it was. I can't wait to get with her again. Hope hubby wants to watch and film himself next time. Cindy was one of the best fucks of my life! Hope to fuck her again this weekend. Want to see more pics?

View attachment 1240842Fucked this hotwife recently. It was the hottest experience I've ever had. We've been texting for a while and she was on the fence about it but hubby gave her the go-ahead.I thought we were going to go out on a date first but I was wrong. She wanted to fuck instead. I'm not complaining. She jumped my bones and led me to her and hubby's bedroom within 5 min of parking my truck. Sucked me off and got me hard then she asked if she could film it. She set up the cam and had me fuck her doggy while she looked right into the lens and told hubby how great it was. I can't wait to get with her again. Hope hubby wants to watch and film himself next time. Cindy was one of the best fucks of my life! Hope to fuck her again this weekend. Want to see more pics?
Cindy has amazing tits… I would love to see more if she doesn’t mind you sharing the pics.

View attachment 1240842Fucked this hotwife recently. It was the hottest experience I've ever had. We've been texting for a while and she was on the fence about it but hubby gave her the go-ahead.I thought we were going to go out on a date first but I was wrong. She wanted to fuck instead. I'm not complaining. She jumped my bones and led me to her and hubby's bedroom within 5 min of parking my truck. Sucked me off and got me hard then she asked if she could film it. She set up the cam and had me fuck her doggy while she looked right into the lens and told hubby how great it was. I can't wait to get with her again. Hope hubby wants to watch and film himself next time. Cindy was one of the best fucks of my life! Hope to fuck her again this weekend. Want to see more pics?
What a rack, and story. He'll yes!