She doesn’t let you watch.

When your hubby curvers......hehee

Attachments

• penis-curvature-when-to-see-a-doctor.jpg
    penis-curvature-when-to-see-a-doctor.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 120
Your wife won't let you be in the room to watch her with another. Do you get pics/vids? Get to listen? Does the anticipation of what might be happening turn you on? I look forward to hearing from guys (or gals) in this situation.

Our experience is varied regarding her playing alone. It is typically up to the guy she is playing with. She has male friends I have never seen her with, who she only meets alone. Some of them send me pictures; others don't. I love to get hot pictures of her before, during, and after. I always end up cumming a huge load when they send pics.

The first time she played without me was when we met a single man at a hotel out of town. He told me to get my wife undressed in front of him, and I did. He then told me to take his cock out so I could see what my wife would enjoy all night. His cock was huge! Afterward, he told me to leave and not to return until the next morning. It was a night of extreme roller coaster emotion for me.

How many have delivered their wife to get fucked?

I have done this many times over the years. On one occurrence, I flew up to Boston with my wife to meet a man she had been chatting with on SLS. He texted me, telling me how he wanted her and everything he would do with her. My wife was so excited to meet this man finally. On the day we arrived in Boston, we took a cab to the designated hotel, and my wife put on a neglige he had purchased and sent to her. As instructed, I packed her clothing, leaving her with only her makeup bag and the nighty she was wearing. No panties or clothing.

hotel-room-1.jpg

I texted the guy this picture he asked for and then left. Leaving my wife and flying back to Tampa for the next five days was overwhelming. I had difficulty focusing at work, and my mind raced with what my wife was doing. We had no communication the entire time she was there.

I was supposed to fly back to pick my wife up that next Thursday but flew in and stayed at a nearby hotel the night before. At 11 AM Thursday, I arrived back at the room as scheduled. The guy was already gone, and my wife was naked, saying the lingerie was dirty. I gave her the new clothes I had brought, and I could smell the strange man on her. She was still filled with a load of his cum from that morning.

Over the next six months, my wife gave me bits and pieces of her adventure. She told me she was nude each time housekeeping or room service came to the room and that the night I had left her, she had sex with the guy, and then he invited two of his hung buddies from UMASS to come over and fuck her. He told the guys that she was a married cheating wife slut, and they all fucked her that night.

Our experience is varied regarding her playing alone. It is typically up to the guy she is playing with. She has male friends I have never seen her with, who she only meets alone. Some of them send me pictures; others don't. I love to get hot pictures of her before, during, and after. I always end up cumming a huge load when they send pics.

The first time she played without me was when we met a single man at a hotel out of town. He told me to get my wife undressed in front of him, and I did. He then told me to take his cock out so I could see what my wife would enjoy all night. His cock was huge! Afterward, he told me to leave and not to return until the next morning. It was a night of extreme roller coaster emotion for me.

I have done this many times over the years. On one occurrence, I flew up to Boston with my wife to meet a man she had been chatting with on SLS. He texted me, telling me how he wanted her and everything he would do with her. My wife was so excited to meet this man finally. On the day we arrived in Boston, we took a cab to the designated hotel, and my wife put on a neglige he had purchased and sent to her. As instructed, I packed her clothing, leaving her with only her makeup bag and the nighty she was wearing. No panties or clothing.

View attachment 941806

I texted the guy this picture he asked for and then left. Leaving my wife and flying back to Tampa for the next five days was overwhelming. I had difficulty focusing at work, and my mind raced with what my wife was doing. We had no communication the entire time she was there.

I was supposed to fly back to pick my wife up that next Thursday but flew in and stayed at a nearby hotel the night before. At 11 AM Thursday, I arrived back at the room as scheduled. The guy was already gone, and my wife was naked, saying the lingerie was dirty. I gave her the new clothes I had brought, and I could smell the strange man on her. She was still filled with a load of his cum from that morning.

Over the next six months, my wife gave me bits and pieces of her adventure. She told me she was nude each time housekeeping or room service came to the room and that the night I had left her, she had sex with the guy, and then he invited two of his hung buddies from UMASS to come over and fuck her. He told the guys that she was a married cheating wife slut, and they all fucked her that night.
Hot story/Hot wife!!

View attachment 941806

That is one HOT Story!! Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: Couple4MFM
Your wife won't let you be in the room to watch her with another. Do you get pics/vids? Get to listen? Does the anticipation of what might be happening turn you on? I look forward to hearing from guys (or gals) in this situation.
All of the above. Her favorite Bull won’t let me watch or be video taped fucking her. She does record their audio and Wow is it Hot to listen too and imagine what he’s doing to her. My imagination is powerful, especially when I can hear her cry's of pleasure and her coaxing him to fuck her deeper and cum in her pussy.

We do mfm with a guy we know pretty regularly. Watching is a BIG part of the exciting fun. Wife won't admit but I know she gets into me watching her. She likes him watching me do her too. We like to kiss while other guy fucks her, she gets so turned on.
We wouldn't be into this if she was seeing guys without me.

Last edited:
All of the above. Her favorite Bull won’t let me watch or be video taped fucking her. She does record their audio and Wow is it Hot to listen too and imagine what he’s doing to her. My imagination is powerful, especially when I can hear her cry's of pleasure and her coaxing him to fuck her deeper and cum in her pussy.

Hearing my wife when she is having sex with another man, and I cannot watch them, can sometimes be hotter than watching. I think our minds fill the gaps of what our vision is missing.

One of the most memorable experiences I recall was during the summer of 2020 when I had a friend who was having marital issues with his wife and needed a place to stay when they separated. The friend was in a guest room, and my wife and I were getting ready for bed in our room. My wife is already undressed, and as I get into the bed, she says, "I feel bad for Jason, I need to make sure he has enough blankets." As she is talking, she walks out the door.

I tell her, "baby, you are naked."

IMG_0255.jpg

She smiled back at me as she continued down the hall, replying, "I am sure Jason has seen a naked woman before."

I hear her in his room, "Is there anything you need before we go to bed?" I hear the door to the room shut, and then there is silence. It seemed like hours, but it was probably only a minute or two. The silence was finally broken with a groan from my wife.

My mind was racing. What was he doing to her? Was she going to fuck him? I had all night to lay in bed and hear the sounds of slapping flesh, grunts, groans, moans, and my wife climaxing.

Hearing my wife when she is having sex with another man, and I cannot watch them, can sometimes be hotter than watching. I think our minds fill the gaps of what our vision is missing.

One of the most memorable experiences I recall was during the summer of 2020 when I had a friend who was having marital issues with his wife and needed a place to stay when they separated. The friend was in a guest room, and my wife and I were getting ready for bed in our room. My wife is already undressed, and as I get into the bed, she says, "I feel bad for Jason, I need to make sure he has enough blankets." As she is talking, she walks out the door.

She smiled back at me as she continued down the hall, replying, "I am sure Jason has seen a naked woman before."

I hear her in his room, "Is there anything you need before we go to bed?" I hear the door to the room shut, and then there is silence. It seemed like hours, but it was probably only a minute or two. The silence was finally broken with a groan from my wife.

My mind was racing. What was he doing to her? Was she going to fuck him? I had all night to lay in bed and hear the sounds of slapping flesh, grunts, groans, moans, and my wife climaxing.
What a great wife and you are such a good friend also by the sounds of things. No better way to look after a friend in need!

I experienced a similar scene. My wifes FWB visited us for a week last October. Each night my wife would undress, kiss me good night, and walk down the hall to the guest room and spend the night with him. Id stroke my cock while I listened them fucking. Very very HOT experience for this Cuck!
I could only guess when he would cum inside her as I tried to time my orgasm with theirs.

That is so hot! My wife did something similar one morning, when a friend of ours was visiting and staying in the guest room downstairs, although she wore a short silk robe with nothing underneath, that left nothing to the imagination. She went to his room before I woke up, and offered him some "room service". I awoke to some dull banging sounds, but it didn't really register with me in my morning pre caffeine fog, but shortly she walked in wearing the same robe loosely tied, and a Cheshire cat grin on her face. She whipped off the robe and planted her wrecked pussy on my face as she announced she had just cum on our friend's big cock! When my friend told me about it later, he said he woke up when she entered the room, and when she slipped off her robe and climbed into bed with him, he really thought he was dreaming. Until she straddled him and bent down to kiss him passionately. That totally woke him up, and he was sure he wasn't dreaming when she pulled down his boxers and started giving him an incredible blowjob. At that point he asked her about me, and she stopped sucking just long enough to tell him I wouldn't mind, and from that point he was fully in, and they fucked twice before she returned to our bed!

wife didn't want me to watch, all i got was, "i sucked his dick & we fucked". that's it.

• Love
Reactions: codex1817

This is exactly why I love sharing my wife.!!!!

I experienced a similar scene. My wifes FWB visited us for a week last October. Each night my wife would undress, kiss me good night, and walk down the hall to the guest room and spend the night with him. Id stroke my cock while I listened them fucking. Very very HOT experience for this Cuck!
I could only guess when he would cum inside her as I tried to time my orgasm with theirs.
It's not so much she won't let me watch, I do get to be there for some of her lovers, but every now and then she sleeps with guys who can't perform well with me in the room watching.

I am right there with you. I think the act of watching her undress and then leave the room is what really puts me on edge. One night she decided I needed to be in my cage. I went along since we were home alone. Four days later, I had a guy visiting Florida who was staying with us. My wife knew I had a rocky relationship with this guy since elementary school up North. We were "friends" loosely; as a youngster, he was a bully, and I was often his target. In junior high, he pulled my pants down in gym class, and I was teased and humiliated for years. In college, I had a girlfriend I really liked, and he was the one to take her out one night and then bring her back to a dorm I shared down the hall, and he fucked her. After college, I was dating and he again stuck. He has a big cock and one night in a group of friends, he asked the girl if she really thought I could ever please a woman. He tackled me and held me down before pulling my pants down and exposing my tiny cock, making her laugh. He then pulled his cock out and slapped my face with it and rubbed my lips until the head of his cock pressed between my lips slightly. I did not answer her calls after that.

But at the end of the day, we had a lot in common, and we had a strained friendship. When he came to Florida he would stay in our guest room. He would tell m wife stories but I had already told her all of them.

So, the night he is staying, I am still in my cage adding to my humiliation but I figured he would not ever see it. My wife comes into the bedroom and shuts the door. She starts to fool around and my cock is straining for release. She straps me to the under mattress restraints so I am spread eagle on my back, fully naked in only my cage. My wife stips and then puts on a pair of stiletto heels and I am excited, thinking my friend is finally going to hear me giving it to my wife. But, she turns on the overhead light and then opens the door, and heads down the hall. I hear her enter the guys' room and then I hear them together.

I am in total agony but highly turned on. I cum without any contact and my cage leaks and I am a mess. I hear my wife's heels coming down the tile floor and then to my horror I see my wife and the gu both naked together walk through the doorway. The guy laughs and comments it is the only way to control a little pin dick. They commented about how I had cum all over myself and then my wife returned down the hall with the guy and spent the rest of the night in his room.

It was super humiliating but also incredibly arousing for me. I guess that is whey I take it the way I do.

Reactions: stonemtncouple
I am right there with you. I think the act of watching her undress and then leave the room is what really puts me on edge. One night she decided I needed to be in my cage. I went along since we were home alone. Four days later, I had a guy visiting Florida who was staying with us. My wife knew I had a rocky relationship with this guy since elementary school up North. We were "friends" loosely; as a youngster, he was a bully, and I was often his target. In junior high, he pulled my pants down in gym class, and I was teased and humiliated for years. In college, I had a girlfriend I really liked, and he was the one to take her out one night and then bring her back to a dorm I shared down the hall, and he fucked her. After college, I was dating and he again stuck. He has a big cock and one night in a group of friends, he asked the girl if she really thought I could ever please a woman. He tackled me and held me down before pulling my pants down and exposing my tiny cock, making her laugh. He then pulled his cock out and slapped my face with it and rubbed my lips until the head of his cock pressed between my lips slightly. I did not answer her calls after that.

But at the end of the day, we had a lot in common, and we had a strained friendship. When he came to Florida he would stay in our guest room. He would tell m wife stories but I had already told her all of them.

So, the night he is staying, I am still in my cage adding to my humiliation but I figured he would not ever see it. My wife comes into the bedroom and shuts the door. She starts to fool around and my cock is straining for release. She straps me to the under mattress restraints so I am spread eagle on my back, fully naked in only my cage. My wife stips and then puts on a pair of stiletto heels and I am excited, thinking my friend is finally going to hear me giving it to my wife. But, she turns on the overhead light and then opens the door, and heads down the hall. I hear her enter the guys' room and then I hear them together.

I am in total agony but highly turned on. I cum without any contact and my cage leaks and I am a mess. I hear my wife's heels coming down the tile floor and then to my horror I see my wife and the gu both naked together walk through the doorway. The guy laughs and comments it is the only way to control a little pin dick. They commented about how I had cum all over myself and then my wife returned down the hall with the guy and spent the rest of the night in his room.

It was super humiliating but also incredibly arousing for me. I guess that is whey I take it the way I do.
Your wife truly loves you! Only a woman who understands us would go the distance like that. Your a lucky Cuck!! Im very envious. I can’t get my wife to cage me. She says too much work 😕

• Love
Reactions: Couple4MFM
We tried me watching, taking photos, videoing, in the beginning. J decided she HATED it.....she was not made to be my private porn star. We quit entirely, even tho she admitted she enjoyed the sex....but not how she felt afterwards. A year later, a guy at work started obviously coming on to her. She was infatuated with bieng pursued, and encouraged him. She admitted it to me before she actually had sex with him (which in her Bill Clinton manner, she describes as penis enters vagina, everything else they did was NOT sex............lol). That was her first affair without me present and only telling me about it later, and she LOVED it!! Like a fish to water.

That is how we have done this since......she has affairs, the guys all think I am unaware, and I never watch, get photos, etc. All have been work related, so there is MUCH to lose on both parts and the cell phones stay off and unused. No sneaky video or photos. Usually its one guy at a time, like with her Boss/Lover, she was totally faithful to him for 11 years (except the 3 times he asked her to "entertain" other Clients).

Works for us, definitely not for everyone. And it can get dicey, because EMOTION is involved in affairs and it has caused some problems over the years. Still together, but there are a few bruises left over.

CW